Picks for Region 7 Tourny

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby ndfbfan » Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:56 pm

I stand corrected. 7th and 3rd. sorry
ndfbfan

Postby grizz » Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:56 pm

This is class B basketball...... this is what happens all the time.
NDPreps All-Pro
grizz
NDPreps All-State

Postby sodadrinker » Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:59 pm

all i know is that hazen better come out of the region cuz i dont want any excuses from the trinity people if they dont win the first game but if they do win i will take back every negative thing ive said about this region
you shouldnt throw stones if you live in a glass house and if you got a glass jaw you should watch your mouth
sodadrinker
NDPreps All-State

Postby xcolt90 » Mon Mar 05, 2007 7:55 pm

Nobody would agree with me yesterday but I was right, not only did Mott play Killdeer tough, they pulled the upset.  I thought all along that this game would be a game that District 13 could get.

The higher seeds from each District won their games.  Who would of thought that?  Oh yeah me!  At least with the killdeer loss.  I thought Beach would be close but didnt'  think they could do it.

TOmorrow.  Trinity and Hazen in the championship.  It's midnight and Cinderalla's dance is done with.
xcolt90

Postby Bearsfan » Tue Mar 06, 2007 4:56 am

ndfbfan wrote:
sodadrinker wrote:
grizz wrote:
ballaholic#3 wrote:some super tough region if a 9-16 team and another average team beat two "powerhouses" in district 14.

First of all, beach is 9-14. Second, beach has been playing extremely good basketball towards the end of this season. Third, everyone on here knows that beulah was overrated and everyone from region 7 has been saying that all year. They werent one of the powerhouses.

thats funny cuz ive been hearing 5 powerhouses, killdeer, hazen, trinity, richardton taylor and who is this other team then if its not beulah

Are you hearing this from the same people who said Bowman was going to give the teams from Dist.14 a run for their money? That's your problem, you are listening to the wrong people. Besides its Class B basketball. Upsets are what makes it fun. In 11 days maybe we'll be talking about Region 7 playing for 7th place and region 4 playing for 5th.

I'll tell you what I think is funny...... yes Beulah got beat..... if you listened to the game at all they were up by 16 points in the 3rd before blowing the game.  The only thing that Beulah hasn't learned is that they need to blow teams out and not slow the tempo down and think they can make foul shots or not turn the ball over for the last 8 mins of a game.  Bad mistake that the coach has been making all year.

The next thing that kills me is that they lost to Hazen twice, Trinity twice, and Watford City once.... and finally to Beach....... lost to only one team that was not rated in the top 10..... but on the other hand..... they beat Linton, Minot Ryan, Center-Stanton, Bottineau, Richardton-Taylor,  and Killdeer..... and you all think they were not deserving of being in the top ten.  Whatever..... Beulah lost and they were rated high this year..... to high probably..... but they deserved to be in the top ten and what did they end up as.... #9.  Get over it.
Bearsfan

Postby windex » Tue Mar 06, 2007 6:22 am

Bearsfan don't forget wins over Des Lacs, TLM, Shiloh all teams in Regional Tourneys. Coach not only made mistake not allowing team to keep playing this year but the last few years....

windex
NDPreps Starter

Postby Bearsfan » Tue Mar 06, 2007 6:44 am

windex wrote:Bearsfan don't forget wins over Des Lacs, TLM, Shiloh all teams in Regional Tourneys. Coach not only made mistake not allowing team to keep playing this year but the last few years....

Thanks!  And you are right there also...... got beat out in WDA with a fantastic team... only coach wouldn't let them push it there either.  He might want to work on free throws if he wants to slow the game down!!!  They have been horrible free throw shooters!!!
Bearsfan

Previous

Return to Boys