Richardton - South Heart Boys bball game

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby xcolt90 » Tue Feb 20, 2007 8:04 am

I heard that the South Heart coach was ejected from this game.  Is that true?  Was anyone at the game that can tell what happened?  Who was reffing?

xcolt90

Postby project-pat » Tue Feb 20, 2007 9:02 am

Yeah, he got 2 T's and was tossed. I think it was because of arguing, and I'm not sure who was reffing
project-pat

Postby cityleaguer » Tue Feb 20, 2007 9:08 am

project-pat wrote:Yeah, he got 2 T's and was tossed. I think it was because of arguing, and I'm not sure who was reffing

I heard the first T was correct, but the second time the coach was just yelling at one of his players and the ref tossed him b/c he thought he was yelling at the official again.
cityleaguer
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby unc2 » Tue Feb 20, 2007 12:44 pm

Thats kinda dumb, reffing around here is getting a little strict
unc2
NDPreps Starter

Postby grizz » Tue Feb 20, 2007 1:41 pm

Yeah no kidding. I really don't like how whenever a shot is blocked, it's always a foul. But either way, I have seen a lot of coaches yelling at refs and haven't saw a coach get booted yet. He must have been yelling pretty hardcore at the refs to get that first T.
NDPreps All-Pro
grizz
NDPreps All-State

Return to Boys