Districts

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby Weezy Baby » Mon Feb 19, 2007 1:45 pm

whats going to happen this next week in all the district tournaments?
Weezy Baby

Postby grizz » Mon Feb 19, 2007 1:53 pm

district 14 tourny is going to be crazy with a lot of possible outcomes. all 6 teams are pretty evenly matched
NDPreps All-Pro
grizz
NDPreps All-State

Postby unc2 » Mon Feb 19, 2007 5:12 pm

I think district 14 will be a very fun tournament to watch..my pics are killdeer, trinity, hazen and beulah
unc2
NDPreps Starter

Postby sodadrinker » Mon Feb 19, 2007 5:14 pm

this is an honest question.  do most people think the district 14 tournament will be just as exciting or better to watch than the region 7.
you shouldnt throw stones if you live in a glass house and if you got a glass jaw you should watch your mouth
sodadrinker
NDPreps All-State

Postby project-pat » Mon Feb 19, 2007 5:15 pm

I think they are pretty much gonna be the same thing. I see district 14 pulling off a sweep in the first round of regionals
project-pat

Postby sodadrinker » Mon Feb 19, 2007 5:16 pm

that would be very impressive and doesnt happen often.
you shouldnt throw stones if you live in a glass house and if you got a glass jaw you should watch your mouth
sodadrinker
NDPreps All-State

Postby unc2 » Mon Feb 19, 2007 5:35 pm

I can see it happening, actually im guarenteing it to happen
unc2
NDPreps Starter

Postby Weezy Baby » Mon Feb 19, 2007 7:12 pm

yes, i agree with the sweep. district 13 is a good one, but 14 is a complete powerhouse, and i can see it happening.
Weezy Baby

Postby baseball » Mon Feb 19, 2007 7:43 pm

District 6 i see linton on their home court.
Pay Heed, All Who Enter: Beware of "The Phog"
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby xcolt90 » Tue Feb 20, 2007 9:46 am

I'm going to say that District 13 wins one game at the regional just like District 14 won one game in the girls regional.  Mott/Regent has beaten Richardton this year and a number of scores have shown district 13 teams very competitive with District 14. 

I will say this... the region 7 semi-finals and finals nights will be better games than the state tournament semi-finals.  These teams are all evenly matched.
xcolt90

Postby Weezy Baby » Tue Feb 20, 2007 9:52 am

xcolt90 wrote:I'm going to say that District 13 wins one game at the regional just like District 14 won one game in the girls regional.  Mott/Regent has beaten Richardton this year and a number of scores have shown district 13 teams very competitive with District 14. 

I will say this... the region 7 semi-finals and finals nights will be better games than the state tournament semi-finals.  These teams are all evenly matched.

ya this is a good point and the KoC activities center will be packed. i cannot wait. no matter who wins, it will be a great tournament. Dist. 13 has a lso proven to be a very good one, and it is a huge toss up in region 7.
Weezy Baby

Postby AAfootballfan » Tue Feb 20, 2007 10:28 am

xcolt90 wrote:I'm going to say that District 13 wins one game at the regional just like District 14 won one game in the girls regional.  Mott/Regent has beaten Richardton this year and a number of scores have shown district 13 teams very competitive with District 14. 

They will not be better than the sate semi-finals or finals simply due to the fact that there is alot more on the line and these teams that you region 7 fans keep saying are so good is not true.  These four teams are all evenly matched but that doesn't mean they are teams that are great.  I could go back alot of years in other regions where the semi and final rounds were great with 4 teams that were at the same level.  Id say the only team that is playing at a state quality level right now is Killdeer and I expect them to make it to the civic center in March. All i gotta say is that great teams don't lose by 25 to 30 points and then make a run at the state title!
AAfootballfan
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Indians Alumni » Tue Feb 20, 2007 11:00 am

Four Winds will win in District 7 but there is going to be nice race for the 3rd place spot
It's just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat people up. ~Muhammed Ali
Indians Alumni
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby fruit snack » Tue Feb 20, 2007 2:25 pm

Indians Alumni wrote:Four Winds will win in District 7 but there is going to be nice race for the 3rd place spot

i beg to differ IA!!!
fruit snack

Postby Stromer » Tue Feb 20, 2007 7:36 pm

fruit snack wrote:
Indians Alumni wrote:Four Winds will win in District 7 but there is going to be nice race for the 3rd place spot

i beg to differ IA!!!

I gotta agree with IA.
Hater of the NC$$

Increased D1 student fees? I'm all for it.

http://www.siouxsports.com
Stromer
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby sodadrinker » Tue Feb 20, 2007 7:49 pm

Stromer wrote:
fruit snack wrote:

i beg to differ IA!!!

I gotta agree with IA.

what do u know about the district
sodadrinker
NDPreps All-State

Postby Privdog » Tue Feb 20, 2007 8:12 pm

District 14 is going to be a great tournament to watch. And, i bet that the first round of regionals is going to be a District 14 sweep.
Privdog
NDPreps Reserve

Postby grizz » Tue Feb 20, 2007 9:53 pm

Privdog wrote:District 14 is going to be a great tournament to watch. And, i bet that the first round of regionals is going to be a District 14 sweep.

Hmm.... I think that was already said in this topic.
Last edited by grizz on Tue Feb 20, 2007 9:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NDPreps All-Pro
grizz
NDPreps All-State

Postby Flyer » Wed Feb 21, 2007 5:46 am

District 15 will be a rematch of last year Watford City vs. Parshall..District 15 will sweep the first round of the regional tourney also..
Flyer

Postby J-Rod34 » Wed Feb 21, 2007 6:12 am

Flyer wrote:District 15 will be a rematch of last year Watford City vs. Parshall..District 15 will sweep the first round of the regional tourney also..

True, true, true going to be a great game between the two. This should also be the Region 8 championship game.
J-Rod34

Postby Indians Alumni » Wed Feb 21, 2007 12:04 pm

fruit snack wrote:

i beg to differ IA!!!

Son, what do you have for me to make me think differently.  Even on an off night FW beat WC and caused 20 T.O.'s IH and the rest of the boys are on fire right now.  Didn't you see under pressure FW take the 14 -1 run that LM had and take the game over from then on forth?  These boys are the real deal.  Everyone said that they couldn't do it include yourself and I hope that foot taste really good.  Because you are putting it back in your mouth again.  So discredit yourself again with some of your comments. 
It's just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat people up. ~Muhammed Ali
Indians Alumni
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby sodadrinker » Wed Feb 21, 2007 2:20 pm

Indians Alumni wrote:
fruit snack wrote:

i beg to differ IA!!!

Son, what do you have for me to make me think differently.  Even on an off night FW beat WC and caused 20 T.O.'s IH and the rest of the boys are on fire right now.  Didn't you see under pressure FW take the 14 -1 run that LM had and take the game over from then on forth?  These boys are the real deal.  Everyone said that they couldn't do it include yourself and I hope that foot taste really good.  Because you are putting it back in your mouth again.  So discredit yourself again with some of your comments. 

4 winds didnt even have an off night.  wells county had an off night and still almost beat 4 winds in 4 winds.  u can just go by whatever the people from 4 winds say but chanze had a good night shoot and so did cj ironheart and every shot tony missed they called a foul and he went to the line anyways.
sodadrinker
NDPreps All-State

Postby fruit snack » Wed Feb 21, 2007 2:45 pm

sodadrinker wrote:
Indians Alumni wrote:
fruit snack wrote:

i beg to differ IA!!!

4 winds didnt even have an off night.  wells county had an off night and still almost beat 4 winds in 4 winds.  u can just go by whatever the people from 4 winds say but chanze had a good night shoot and so did cj ironheart and every shot tony missed they called a foul and he went to the line anyways.

ref job
fruit snack

Return to Boys