District 7

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby u no it » Mon Feb 19, 2007 12:17 pm

This district has some pretty good teams and probly one of the tougher regions to!!!!
Last edited by u no it on Mon Feb 19, 2007 12:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
u no it

Postby Indians Alumni » Mon Feb 19, 2007 12:22 pm

Four Winds will come out of District 7 and also Region 2
It's just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat people up. ~Muhammed Ali
Indians Alumni
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby cash » Mon Feb 19, 2007 12:24 pm

Indians Alumni wrote:Four Winds will come out of District 7 and also Region 2
four winds is goin to win two regions, i KNEW they would win one but 2 is rather hard, seeing how their in region 4 right now, im looking forward to see how that turns out, then there will only be 7 teams at state........:shock:
cash
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Indians Alumni » Mon Feb 19, 2007 12:26 pm

cash wrote:
Indians Alumni wrote:Four Winds will come out of District 7 and also Region 2
four winds is goin to win two regions, i KNEW they would win one but 2 is rather hard, seeing how their in region 4 right now, im looking forward to see how that turns out, then there will only be 7 teams at state........:shock:

Good point,  I mean region 4, dang it!  Two Shay!
Last edited by Indians Alumni on Mon Feb 19, 2007 12:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
It's just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat people up. ~Muhammed Ali
Indians Alumni
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby rumbles » Mon Feb 19, 2007 1:47 pm

Before ithought Wells County could possibly beat FW but with the 14 point win over M-L i think FW will win it pretty eaisly.
rumbles
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby ndlionsfan » Mon Feb 19, 2007 2:45 pm

I think there might be a couple upsets in the District 7 Tourney, but even if Four Winds gets upset in Districts I think they are going to be hard to beat in the Region.  Mwkn Leeds will give them a better run in Regions if they meet.  Carlson is a good coach and he will have them prepared for Four Winds the second time around.
"There is only one thing in which a person can start at the top - digging a hole"
ndlionsfan
NDPreps Legend

Postby Pfenix » Mon Feb 19, 2007 3:03 pm

Isn't this supposed to be about region 7?  why is that everywhere I look, no matter what the topic is, F-W pops up for no apparent reason.   sorry just getting a lil tired of it.  Sorry I bit ur head off, plz don't bite mine.
Pfenix
NDPreps Starter

Postby Stromer » Mon Feb 19, 2007 3:06 pm

Pfenix wrote:Isn't this supposed to be about region 7?  why is that everywhere I look, no matter what the topic is, F-W pops up for no apparent reason.   sorry just getting a lil tired of it.  Sorry I bit ur head off, plz don't bite mine.

Nope its about District 7. 
Hater of the NC$$

Increased D1 student fees? I'm all for it.

http://www.siouxsports.com
Stromer
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby rumbles » Mon Feb 19, 2007 3:09 pm

If the topic is district 7 and FW is the favorite in that district then why wouldn't they come up?
rumbles
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby fruit snack » Mon Feb 19, 2007 4:18 pm

i think WC will upset FW in the districts and be district champs....there one of the only teams around that can outrun and keep up with FW, and WC also matches up real well with FW.
fruit snack

Postby fightingsioux20 » Mon Feb 19, 2007 4:30 pm

its district 7 region 4
fightingsioux20
NDPreps Starter

Postby sodadrinker » Mon Feb 19, 2007 4:39 pm

rumbles wrote:Before ithought Wells County could possibly beat FW but with the 14 point win over M-L i think FW will win it pretty eaisly.

4 winds is the obvious favorite to win the district and region but u cant honestly think they will beat wells county easily come on

you shouldnt throw stones if you live in a glass house and if you got a glass jaw you should watch your mouth
sodadrinker
NDPreps All-State

Postby rumbles » Mon Feb 19, 2007 5:06 pm

sodadrinker wrote:
rumbles wrote:Before ithought Wells County could possibly beat FW but with the 14 point win over M-L i think FW will win it pretty eaisly.

4 winds is the obvious favorite to win the district and region but u cant honestly think they will beat wells county easily come on

if they meet up again i would say FW by like 5 to 8 points
rumbles
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby cash » Mon Feb 19, 2007 5:08 pm

i think harvey could pull up an upset over four winds if they can beat midkota, it should be good, fw in harvey was a pretty good game
cash
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby sodadrinker » Mon Feb 19, 2007 5:08 pm

rumbles wrote:
sodadrinker wrote:

do u not know anything about their first meeting.  it was in 4 winds, wells county missed around 10 free throws, 7 lay ups, had 20 turnovers, and krahler never played the whole second quarter.  i think wells county matches up with 4 winds twice as well as LM
you shouldnt throw stones if you live in a glass house and if you got a glass jaw you should watch your mouth
sodadrinker
NDPreps All-State

Postby rumbles » Mon Feb 19, 2007 5:17 pm

sodadrinker wrote:
rumbles wrote:
sodadrinker wrote:

do u not know anything about their first meeting.  it was in 4 winds, wells county missed around 10 free throws, 7 lay ups, had 20 turnovers, and krahler never played the whole second quarter.  i think wells county matches up with 4 winds twice as well as LM
i think wells county will wait until regionals to pull off an upset.
rumbles
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby sodadrinker » Mon Feb 19, 2007 5:19 pm

rumbles wrote:
sodadrinker wrote:
rumbles wrote:
sodadrinker wrote:

i think wells county will wait until regionals to pull off an upset.

thats what i like to here
sodadrinker
NDPreps All-State

Postby cash » Mon Feb 19, 2007 5:21 pm

i think people are thinking four winds and l-m are way better than some teams, wells co. carrington and harvey are all very good teams, i think its goin to be interesting, its hard to tell who will win
cash
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby rumbles » Mon Feb 19, 2007 5:28 pm

how many teams go to regionals?
rumbles
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby cash » Mon Feb 19, 2007 5:29 pm

4 from each district
cash
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby rumbles » Mon Feb 19, 2007 5:33 pm

FW, WC, Carrington, Harvey
rumbles
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby sodadrinker » Mon Feb 19, 2007 5:34 pm

4 winds and wells county should both make it out of the district for sure.  the other 2 teams are between harvey, carrington, and midkota.  i think if they play their games harvey and carrington will be the other teams unless they end up playin each other on elimination night.  lakota and nr have also put some games together so they cant be counted out
sodadrinker
NDPreps All-State

Postby cash » Mon Feb 19, 2007 5:34 pm

rumbles wrote:FW, WC, Carrington, Harvey
whos playin in the district championship then, harvey will play FW if they win 1st round, wc plays carrington if they win
cash
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby sodadrinker » Mon Feb 19, 2007 5:37 pm

what are the seedings anyways

sodadrinker
NDPreps All-State

Postby cash » Mon Feb 19, 2007 5:38 pm

sodadrinker wrote:what are the seedings anyways

1 fw

2 wells

3 carr

4 harvey

5 midkota

6 lakota

7 new rockford

8 play/in warrick/maddock