District 7

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby nativegolfer » Sat Feb 24, 2007 3:22 pm

ndlionsfan wrote:Any scores from today??
FW 90  Warwick 70
Midkota 61  Harvey 56
nativegolfer
NDPreps All-State

Postby the messanger » Sat Feb 24, 2007 3:49 pm

Wells County 55
New Rock./Shey. 48
the messanger
NDPreps Reserve

Postby rumbles » Sat Feb 24, 2007 5:17 pm

i wasn't expecting harvey to loose to midkota. carrington beat lakota not sure on the exact score
Last edited by rumbles on Sat Feb 24, 2007 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rumbles
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby whatsit2u » Sat Feb 24, 2007 6:35 pm

I was at the games tonight and the 4 winds warwick game was a decent game till the 4th. then 4 winds just started to score like crazy. warwick did a decent job the first 3 quarters considering what there up against, but they couldnt handle 4 winds. The harvey-midkota game was the closest game of the night. Harvey could have won this one if there bigs would have been able to do anything but they just didnt play very well imo.  But midkota did a really good job.  Garret Harding had a really good night.  And I didnt get to see all the wells county -  new rockford so I cant really say much about that cept that wells county won.  The lakota-carrington game was pretty close till once again the 4th.  I think lakota could have had this game had they not fell apart at the 4th quarter.
whatsit2u
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Stromer » Sat Feb 24, 2007 6:43 pm

Those scores all look right except for the Warwick one.  They must have shot lights out to get to 70 against FW.  Maybe they can come back on Monday and win a game.
Hater of the NC$$

Increased D1 student fees? I'm all for it.

http://www.siouxsports.com
Stromer
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby whatsit2u » Sat Feb 24, 2007 6:47 pm

Stromer wrote:Those scores all look right except for the Warwick one.  They must have shot lights out to get to 70 against FW.  Maybe they can come back on Monday and win a game.

Yea they shot really well the only reason is was such a blowout it cause they started turning it over towards the end.  Plus a few of there players arent in the best shape in the world so they started getting tired and that lead to turn overs.  Warwick could be someone to watch out for in the future with only one senior this year. That is of course if they fire the coach they have now, he is just horrible.
Last edited by whatsit2u on Sat Feb 24, 2007 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
whatsit2u
NDPreps Reserve

Postby ndlionsfan » Sun Feb 25, 2007 9:27 am

whatsit2u wrote:
Stromer wrote:Those scores all look right except for the Warwick one.  They must have shot lights out to get to 70 against FW.  Maybe they can come back on Monday and win a game.

Yea they shot really well the only reason is was such a blowout it cause they started turning it over towards the end.  Plus a few of there players arent in the best shape in the world so they started getting tired and that lead to turn overs.  Warwick could be someone to watch out for in the future with only one senior this year. That is of course if they fire the coach they have now, he is just horrible.

Are you kidding me?!?  Their coach is the only reason they've improved over the past couple years and have a bright future.  He makes them play defense and holds them accountable for their actions off the court.  I think if they can keep their two coaches there they will be a tough team in 2 yrs.
"There is only one thing in which a person can start at the top - digging a hole"
ndlionsfan
NDPreps Legend

Postby cash » Sun Feb 25, 2007 10:56 am

i really do doubt harvey will even make this game close, they will have maybe a little chip on their shoulder after losing to midkota and i have a feeling they will take it out on warwick and carrington the next 2 games
cash
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby sodadrinker » Sun Feb 25, 2007 11:05 am

cash wrote:
i really do doubt harvey will even make this game close, they will have maybe a little chip on their shoulder after losing to midkota and i have a feeling they will take it out on warwick and carrington the next 2 games

theyll be playin wells county on tuesday if they dont have a better showing than they did against nr
you shouldnt throw stones if you live in a glass house and if you got a glass jaw you should watch your mouth
sodadrinker
NDPreps All-State

Postby rumbles » Sun Feb 25, 2007 11:22 am

cash wrote:

if carrington plays harvey i really don't think harvey will take it to them. the couldn't even beat midkota
rumbles
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby cash » Sun Feb 25, 2007 11:22 am

i doubt that, i dont think carringtons performance against lakota was that good either, wc will be playing in the championship
cash
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby rumbles » Sun Feb 25, 2007 11:25 am

cash wrote:i doubt that, i dont think carringtons performance against lakota was that good either, wc will be playing in the championship

i dont think they will beat WC either. But harvey really looked dissapointing
rumbles
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby cash » Sun Feb 25, 2007 11:32 am

rumbles wrote:
cash wrote:i doubt that, i dont think carringtons performance against lakota was that good either, wc will be playing in the championship

yes they did look bad, hopefully they can rebound against warwick
Last edited by cash on Sun Feb 25, 2007 11:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
cash
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby 32 » Sun Feb 25, 2007 1:23 pm

I like how midkota gets no credit for a good win.
NDPreps Reserve

Postby sodadrinker » Sun Feb 25, 2007 1:24 pm

32 wrote:I like how midkota gets no credit for a good win.

thats true, they dont get any credit and joel anderson didnt even play.
you shouldnt throw stones if you live in a glass house and if you got a glass jaw you should watch your mouth
sodadrinker
NDPreps All-State

Postby 32 » Sun Feb 25, 2007 1:25 pm

sodadrinker wrote:

thats true, they dont get any credit and joel anderson didnt even play.

thank you
NDPreps Reserve

Postby cash » Sun Feb 25, 2007 1:32 pm

who said they never got any credit, i give them lots of credit for winning, they played an excellent game and beat a good team, nice win in my book
cash
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby rumbles » Sun Feb 25, 2007 4:41 pm

cash wrote:
rumbles wrote:

yes they did look bad, hopefully they can rebound against warwick
i think harvey will handle Warwick and i give midkota  for a good game. i dont think there done yet either
rumbles
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby ohiostate31 » Sun Feb 25, 2007 4:48 pm

[user=1052]cash[/user] wrote:
i doubt that, i dont think carringtons performance against lakota was that good either, wc will be playing in the championship

Carrington didnt play very well against lakota. they didnt come out with the fire right away. They had it at the beginning of the 4 and that is why they went up  by 10. If carrington comes out with fire the game against wc will be a good one. The last time these 2 teams played tweed was on fire. If he wouldnt have shot like that the game would been close. The only reason it was that far of spread is because carrington had to to all out press at the end and they were beating them deep.
ohiostate31

Postby rumbles » Sun Feb 25, 2007 4:50 pm

ohiostate31 wrote:[user=1052]cash[/user] wrote:

Carrington didnt play very well against lakota. they didnt come out with the fire right away. They had it at the beginning of the 4 and that is why they went up  by 10. If carrington comes out with fire the game against wc will be a good one. The last time these 2 teams played tweed was on fire. If he wouldnt have shot like that the game would been close. The only reason it was that far of spread is because carrington had to to all out press at the end and they were beating them deep.
he was 0-6 from 3 point range. if he picks that up it wont be close
rumbles
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby cash » Sun Feb 25, 2007 5:30 pm

i dont think it will be close no matter how tweed plays, wells co. will pick it up
cash
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby rumbles » Sun Feb 25, 2007 5:38 pm

So now i think Harvey will beat Warwick and end up playing Carrington in the regional qualifier so that should be a good one. I also think that Midkota will end up playing NRS which will also be an fun game to watch.
rumbles
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby cash » Sun Feb 25, 2007 5:40 pm

rumbles wrote:So now i think Harvey will beat Warwick and end up playing Carrington in the regional qualifier so that should be a good one. I also think that Midkota will end up playing NRS which will also be an fun game to watch.
harvey vs carrington will be a good one, i think carrington might have the upper hand because they beat harvey earlier in the year, but we saw how good that can do, harvey beat midkota in the season and then midkota beat harvey in the tournament 
cash
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby sodadrinker » Sun Feb 25, 2007 6:12 pm

ohiostate31 wrote:[user=1052]cash[/user] wrote:

he wasnt on fire at all.  no one from carrington could handle him off the dribble so he was getting himself easy shots.  if he was on fire he wouldve had 40 that night.  there has been games when he caught fire and that wasnt one of them
sodadrinker
NDPreps All-State

Postby parkerAKAthefuture » Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:09 pm

Harvey - 53

Warwick - 49

Final
parkerAKAthefuture
NDPreps Starter

PreviousNext

Return to Boys