District 6

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby Watcher 007 » Tue Feb 27, 2007 3:57 am

Told ya Linton would win. On to regionals now and they should win that also.. Good Luck Lions..
Watcher 007
NDPreps Starter

Postby baller01 » Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:13 am

Watcher 007 wrote:Told ya Linton would win. On to regionals now and they should win that also.. Good Luck Lions..

Were you at the games? What was your take on them. Steele had to take some anger out on Ashley I think. Strasburg played well I thought. And Napoleon played well just didn't have enough at the end. Weigel is definately a great player though.
Winning isn't everything--but wanting to win is. -Vince Lombardi
baller01
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby football07 » Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:20 am

Weigel, is a good player.  A good player is what he is, not a great player.  He struggled shooting in the district 6 tourney in my opinion.  I believe he needs some of his players to step up and make some screens for him.  As far as the all district goes I thought all choices were exeptional, except for Brett Gross getting in before James Leier.  I have watched Brett play many games and has decent handles, but turns the ball over in big situations and can't seem to find the bottom of the net when needed.  I believe that you are going to really have to watch out for Purintun in the next couple of years.  This kid is going to be spectacular.  He works hard during the games and earns everything he gets.  Mark Bakkum, was the all district player of the year, which did not surprise anybody.  He should not have a problem getting all region, unless there is a conspiracy.  Well, that was my 2 cents, and congrats to all of disctrict 6 and a well play tournament. 
football07
NDPreps Rookie

Postby baller01 » Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:10 am

Alrite, Weigal might not be great, but yes, he is very good. I agree with you on Gross and Leier. Gross only played about half the year and never really was a 100%. I thought Leier was the main reason Napoleon had success.
Winning isn't everything--but wanting to win is. -Vince Lombardi
baller01
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby rep » Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:13 am

did napoleon play central prairie in the regular season?
rep

Postby berry186 » Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:26 am

it says they did on dec 19 on ndhsaa but no score and i looked under scores and we didnt have one under so i dont know who won
berry186
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby IMPERIALFAN » Thu Mar 01, 2007 1:17 pm

napoleon beat central prairie by 3 without brett gross playing
IMPERIALFAN
NDPreps Rookie

Previous

Return to Boys