NDSCS Bonanza

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby bballprsn » Sat Feb 17, 2007 8:56 am

does anyone know who won the lisbon game...and hows hankinson doing does anyone have updated scores?
bballprsn
NDPreps Starter

Postby Ben23 » Sat Feb 17, 2007 10:52 am

Lisbon and Hankinson both lost.  Lisbon lost by 5 i beleive not really sure and Hankinson lost by 5 also i beleive.  Neither team looked like they played very well today.
Ben23
NDPreps Starter

Postby Claz B Fan » Sat Feb 17, 2007 5:02 pm

Thats a shocker Hankinson losing to Hillcrest Lutheran, I thought Hillcrest was having a down year.
Claz B Fan
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Ben23 » Sat Feb 17, 2007 6:49 pm

Hankinson looked extremely tired and didnt show any excitement throughout the whole game and hillcrest was taking advantage of it by playing excallent defense and setting alot of screens on offense and Hankinson was just out worked today.
Ben23
NDPreps Starter

Postby Claz B Fan » Sun Feb 18, 2007 8:00 am

Another suprising loss was Lisbon to Clinton-Graceville-Beardsley a 9-7 team so obviously the record doesnt mean anything but Lisbon must not be  playing there best ball right now
Claz B Fan
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Ben23 » Sun Feb 18, 2007 1:43 pm

they arent i dont think they all look frustarated(i cant spell) out there
Ben23
NDPreps Starter

Postby observer » Tue Feb 20, 2007 5:21 am

No, Lisbon isn't playing their best ball but even so their losses have only been by a few points.  As with everywhere in the state they've had a lot of illness in their town.  Maybe the players are fighting off illness.  I'm sure by tournament time they'll be themselves again.  You have to remember that noone in the southeast likes Lisbon because they are the bigger school so every opponent is up for them whether Lisbon is having a winning season or not.  It takes an awfully tough mental attitude for Lisbon teams to always be on their best game each night knowing this.  They are still kids - not pro ballers.
observer

Return to Boys