Lamoure vs Linton

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby fightingsioux20 » Fri Feb 16, 2007 12:14 pm

Anyone surpirsed by this score cause i knew i was i figured Linton would win by a least 15 but it went the other way around. Bradenburg played really good it looked like
fightingsioux20
NDPreps Starter

Postby rep » Fri Feb 16, 2007 12:19 pm

didn't get a chance to see the game, just saw the box, but i was surprised at how many times schrader went to the ft line...i think he was 12-for-14 on the night.

when i saw him at the stutsman tourney he wasn't really looking to do much off the dribble or go to the hoop at all. of course he was also wearing the broken nose mask and looked pretty uncomfortable with it then.

rep

Postby bballfan_05 » Fri Feb 16, 2007 1:16 pm

I was impressed that Lamoure made 24-26 free throws as a team. Which is about 92%, thats really impressive for any team at any level.
bballfan_05
NDPreps All-State

Postby munson11 » Fri Feb 16, 2007 9:38 pm

Yeah that is a pretty impressive number. I wish i would have made it to this game, I heard it was close but then I seen the score and it didn't seem all that close at all.

To bad they didn't put that one on the radio, would've love to have listened to it.
munson11

Postby ndspectator07 » Sat Feb 17, 2007 7:02 pm

Think it will be an interesting region match up.  Would like to see Linton playing Lamoure in the championship.  Maybe a repeat of 2004 where Linton got beat really bad in regular season and turned around and beat Lamoure in the region championship.  Time will tell, anything can happen at tournament time.
ndspectator07

Postby munson11 » Sat Feb 17, 2007 7:15 pm

Haha yeah I wouldn't mind seeing this as a regional championship game, except maybe LaMoure winning and making it to state for a change? :)
munson11

Postby baller01 » Sat Feb 17, 2007 7:30 pm

I think we are counting Steele out here. Give them some credit. 16-1 can't be overlooked.
Winning isn't everything--but wanting to win is. -Vince Lombardi
baller01
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby rep » Sat Feb 17, 2007 7:34 pm

baller01 wrote:I think we are counting Steele out here. Give them some credit. 16-1 can't be overlooked.

aren't they 17-1 with a win over shiloh christian on friday night?
rep

Postby baller01 » Sat Feb 17, 2007 7:35 pm

rep wrote:
baller01 wrote:I think we are counting Steele out here. Give them some credit. 16-1 can't be overlooked.

Duh, what was I thinking. Give me a break, its Saturday. I did nothing but sleep today, my brain isn't working haha.
baller01
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby bballfan_05 » Sat Feb 17, 2007 7:37 pm

baller01 wrote:
rep wrote:

Duh, what was I thinking. Give me a break, its Saturday. I did nothing but sleep today, my brain isn't working haha.

18-1 with a win over wilton tonight
bballfan_05
NDPreps All-State

Postby baller01 » Sat Feb 17, 2007 7:39 pm

What is everyones thinking on these three teams. Seems like the region is coming down to them. What does everyone think of each team?
baller01
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby bballfan_05 » Sat Feb 17, 2007 7:41 pm

baller01 wrote:What is everyones thinking on these three teams. Seems like the region is coming down to them. What does everyone think of each team?

Lamoure has by far the most offensive weapons, Linton is the best coached team out of the three, and SD, is going to have to play their best bball to have a chance.
bballfan_05
NDPreps All-State

Postby baller01 » Sat Feb 17, 2007 7:42 pm

bballfan_05 wrote:
baller01 wrote:What is everyones thinking on these three teams. Seems like the region is coming down to them. What does everyone think of each team?

Lamoure has by far the most offensive weapons, Linton is the best coached team out of the three, and SD, is going to have to play their best bball to have a chance.

That is a good way of putting it. LaMoure has the most offensive weapons, Linton is the best coached, and Steele has the best player. Good way of putting it.
baller01
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby bballfan_05 » Sat Feb 17, 2007 7:44 pm

baller01 wrote:
bballfan_05 wrote:

That is a good way of putting it. LaMoure has the most offensive weapons, Linton is the best coached, and Steele has the best player. Good way of putting it.

Yea, I see Lamoure peaking at the right time and coming out of this region.
bballfan_05
NDPreps All-State

Postby rep » Sat Feb 17, 2007 7:46 pm

better question than who is going to win the region...okay...not a better question, but still a question.

who is the fourth team playing on region championship night? linton, lamoure, steele and who?
rep

Postby bballfan_05 » Sat Feb 17, 2007 7:49 pm

rep wrote:better question than who is going to win the region...okay...not a better question, but still a question.

who is the fourth team playing on region championship night? linton, lamoure, steele and who?

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that Napoleon will be in there too. Perphaps, LMM or BCN.
bballfan_05
NDPreps All-State

Postby baller01 » Sat Feb 17, 2007 7:50 pm

rep wrote:better question than who is going to win the region...okay...not a better question, but still a question.

Napoleon?
baller01
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby bballfan_05 » Sat Feb 17, 2007 7:53 pm

baller01 wrote:

Napoleon?

That was my pick, I haven't seen them play, but with the scores they have been having against decent teams, one things they have to be considered.
bballfan_05
NDPreps All-State

Postby rep » Sat Feb 17, 2007 7:54 pm

dunno...haven't seen them play this year. from everything i've heard i would guess either ellendale or napoleon.

is strasburg done? they were rolling along pretty well but seemed to have kind of hit a rocky point. i almost want to say lmm, because they have played lamoure close in two games, but man have they been inconsistent this season. i don't know if they could put together enough consecutive games.
rep

Postby bballfan_05 » Sat Feb 17, 2007 7:55 pm

That's what makes these tourneys so great, one never knows what to expect.
bballfan_05
NDPreps All-State

Postby baseball » Sun Feb 18, 2007 8:28 am

ok whats to say of this.  Steele dominates LaMoure, Lamoure crushes Linton, and Linton handled Steele pretty easy.  wow can't wait to see this one
Pay Heed, All Who Enter: Beware of "The Phog"
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby ndspectator07 » Sun Feb 18, 2007 5:14 pm

baseball wrote:ok whats to say of this.  Steele dominates LaMoure, Lamoure crushes Linton, and Linton handled Steele pretty easy.  wow can't wait to see this one

I agree, baseball... think Region 3 is the one to watch this year.
ndspectator07

Postby baller01 » Sun Feb 18, 2007 5:40 pm

ndspectator07 wrote:
baseball wrote:ok whats to say of this.  Steele dominates LaMoure, Lamoure crushes Linton, and Linton handled Steele pretty easy.  wow can't wait to see this one

I agree, baseball... think Region 3 is the one to watch this year.

I don't know if I would say that. It certainly is up there. Regions 7, 4, 1, and 3 should all be really fun regions to watch. IMO them are going to be the most fun come regionals.
baller01
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Return to Boys