Region 7

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby pacod » Fri Feb 16, 2007 9:11 am

lambboy wrote:ya that was my bad, i am supposed to just get on my knees and praise the four winds fans, i forgot. and ya by no means am i a trinity guy haha, but look at the region they are in compared to four winds, region 4 aint bad but it isnt as good as region 7. and im not living in the past i just thought it was hilarious cuz last year was the year of "four winds", o wait this year is theres to haha

now theres something we can agree.
pacod

Postby pacod » Fri Feb 16, 2007 9:18 am

project-pat wrote:haha Lambboy is not a dix trinity guy, he's just a FW hater like most in the state. And it's pretty good to have 5 teams in region 7 recieving votes for the top 10 in the state. Does that happen in region 4...NO. It's amazing to have all those championship caliber teams crammed into one region.

Lambboy, morrey is very tough for a freshman. He is really big too, but i think if he would use that size of his, he would be even better.

What kind of ignorant person would agree that they are a hater. Look how stupid you sound project pat. FW has been dealing with you haters for a while now. I think we can start to agree that you guys don't like to see a native team on top of their game, because there is no other reason why you should be hating on them.

RESPECT EARNED NEVER GIVEN!!!! What you know about that?!?!?!?
pacod

Postby baller01 » Fri Feb 16, 2007 9:22 am

pacod wrote:
project-pat wrote:haha Lambboy is not a dix trinity guy, he's just a FW hater like most in the state. And it's pretty good to have 5 teams in region 7 recieving votes for the top 10 in the state. Does that happen in region 4...NO. It's amazing to have all those championship caliber teams crammed into one region.

Lambboy, morrey is very tough for a freshman. He is really big too, but i think if he would use that size of his, he would be even better.

What kind of ignorant person would agree that they are a hater. Look how stupid you sound project pat. FW has been dealing with you haters for a while now. I think we can start to agree that you guys don't like to see a native team on top of their game, because there is no other reason why you should be hating on them.

I'm just going to take a wild guess and say the reason everyone hates (that is a harsh word) let me rephrase that, "dislikes" FW is because some of their idiots fan come on here and don't stop talking about them.... just a guess.
Winning isn't everything--but wanting to win is. -Vince Lombardi
baller01
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby pacod » Fri Feb 16, 2007 9:24 am

baller01 wrote:
pacod wrote:

I'm just going to take a wild guess and say the reason everyone hates (that is a harsh word) let me rephrase that, "dislikes" FW is because some of their idiots fan come on here and don't stop talking about them.... just a guess.
So you hate on a team because they're fans brag about them on an internet website HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. WOW !!!! Your going to have to give me something better than that.
pacod

Postby baller01 » Fri Feb 16, 2007 9:30 am

pacod wrote:
baller01 wrote:
pacod wrote:

So you hate on a team because they're fans brag about them on an internet website HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. WOW !!!! Your going to have to give me something better than that.

I dislike that their fans do that. I ain't going to hate on FW. They are a very good team, and Ironhart is a very good player. It is just really annoying listening to all the FW fans on here.
baller01
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby pacod » Fri Feb 16, 2007 9:33 am

baller01 wrote:
pacod wrote:
baller01 wrote:
pacod wrote:

I dislike that their fans do that. I ain't going to hate on FW. They are a very good team, and Ironhart is a very good player. It is just really annoying listening to all the FW fans on here.

First of all you read what people are typing not listening. Secondly no ones begging you to come on this site. Look how biased you sound. Your making it seem like any other teams fans can come talk about their team but its not ok for FW fans to talk about their team. Your still not giving me anything.
Last edited by pacod on Fri Feb 16, 2007 9:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
pacod

Postby baller01 » Fri Feb 16, 2007 9:39 am

pacod wrote:
baller01 wrote:
pacod wrote:
baller01 wrote:
pacod wrote:

First of all you read what people are typing not listening. Secondly no ones begging you to come on this site. Look how biased you sound. Your making it seem like any other teams fans can come talk about their team but its not ok for FW fans to talk about their team. Your still not giving me anything.

Wow, you are funny. I'm not saying people can't come on here and brag up there team, but when half of the people on here are FW idiots, its gets REALLY annoying. I would venture to guess 50% on this site would agree with me, and the other 50% are FW fans.
baller01
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby pacod » Fri Feb 16, 2007 9:44 am

baller01 wrote:
pacod wrote:
baller01 wrote:
pacod wrote:
baller01 wrote:
pacod wrote:

Wow, you are funny. I'm not saying people can't come on here and brag up there team, but when half of the people on here are FW idiots, its gets REALLY annoying. I would venture to guess 50% on this site would agree with me, and the other 50% are FW fans.

Your arguments are meaningless. Your still not giving me anything on why everyone hates FW. I have a solution for your problem with the FW fans. How about you cancel your membership with preps, take it off of your favorites list and you won't have to read about FWs no more. HAHA. Your killing me here smalls.
Last edited by pacod on Fri Feb 16, 2007 9:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
pacod

Postby baller01 » Fri Feb 16, 2007 9:46 am

pacod wrote:
baller01 wrote:
pacod wrote:
baller01 wrote:
pacod wrote:
baller01 wrote:
pacod wrote:

Your arguments are meaningless. Your still not giving me anything on why everyone hates FW. I got a solution for your problem about the FW fans. How about you cancel your membership with preps, take it off of your favorites list and you won't have to read about FWs no more. HAHA. Your killing me here smalls.

Like I said, I don't think anyone hates FW, I think they hate there fans. And no, I'm not leaving this site, I love it. I just get annoyed with the FW fans, and like I said, a lot of people would agree with me. Now back to Region 7. Hazen tough loss last night, I'm guessing that makes them better for tourneys.
baller01
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby pacod » Fri Feb 16, 2007 9:48 am

HAHA
pacod

Postby baller01 » Fri Feb 16, 2007 9:56 am

pacod wrote:HAHA

Laugh all you want...
baller01
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby nativegolfer » Fri Feb 16, 2007 10:20 am

careful with you use of words.  Its one thing to dislike or be annoyed with a psoter.  But unless you really hate them you shouldn't use the word.  There are powerful ramifications to saying you hate someone.  I get annoyed with some of the people on here but I don't hate anybody on here. 
nativegolfer
NDPreps All-State

Postby gator-nation » Fri Feb 16, 2007 10:23 am

District 13 could be a doozy this year, with teams like hettinger, bowman, mott/regent, south heart, and even beach.
gator-nation

Postby pacod » Fri Feb 16, 2007 10:24 am

Ping Pong wrote:pacod, once again. lamboy isnt a trinity guy, but I AM. their is probably 5 teams in this region as good if not better than your 4winds team. ironheart is very good tho. i get annoyed with the 4winds fans, but their r trinity supporters on here 2. the differnce is that we are realistic. we see their are other teams that are good and yes, i rag on other teams, but i also give them their props. FW ppl goes onto evry topic, and says they are the best at everything, but when it comes t state, where it matters, they get abused. so why dont you start a new post called "FW is the best" and just stay on it b/c this is about region 7 and i honestly could care less about FW right now. thx baller01 for the backup.

Just when the smoke clears, another loser comes out of no were looking for an argument. Come find me when you can come up with a logical reason why people hate FW, until you find some wisdom, i'm out.
pacod

Postby pacod » Fri Feb 16, 2007 10:28 am

Ping Pong wrote:
pacod wrote:
Ping Pong wrote:pacod, once again. lamboy isnt a trinity guy, but I AM. their is probably 5 teams in this region as good if not better than your 4winds team. ironheart is very good tho. i get annoyed with the 4winds fans, but their r trinity supporters on here 2. the differnce is that we are realistic. we see their are other teams that are good and yes, i rag on other teams, but i also give them their props. FW ppl goes onto evry topic, and says they are the best at everything, but when it comes t state, where it matters, they get abused. so why dont you start a new post called "FW is the best" and just stay on it b/c this is about region 7 and i honestly could care less about FW right now. thx baller01 for the backup.

Just when the smoke clears, another loser comes out of no were looking for an argument. Come find me when you can come up with a logical reason why people hate FW, until you find some wisdom, i'm out.

i dont hate FW. i never said i did. why dont you give me a logical reason for hating on trinity. im sure FW is a good team , obviously. but they would be in the middle of the pack i nregion 7 like everyone else here.

Did you hear me say I hated Trinity? No, I gave them their props and simply asked why they don't move up to class A.
pacod

Postby pacod » Fri Feb 16, 2007 10:33 am

Ping Pong wrote:
pacod wrote:
Ping Pong wrote:
pacod wrote:

i dont hate FW. i never said i did. why dont you give me a logical reason for hating on trinity. im sure FW is a good team , obviously. but they would be in the middle of the pack i nregion 7 like everyone else here.

Did you hear me say I hated Trinity? No, I gave them their props and simply asked why they don't move up to class A.

der. they dont move up to class A b/c they have 185 students in the HS. the class A cutoff is like 350 i think. so why dont you come to me when YOU find some wisdom.

HAHA A lot of wisdom there buddy.
pacod

Postby rep » Fri Feb 16, 2007 10:40 am

end this, go to p.m. or the topic is locked.
rep

Previous

Return to Boys