Worst gyms

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby squeak63 » Tue Feb 13, 2007 6:30 pm

the gym in wing isn't to great
Academics Athletics Excellence
lost count of how many state championships
squeak63
NDPreps All-State

Postby sodadrinker » Tue Feb 13, 2007 6:30 pm

sqeak63 wrote:the gym in wing isn't to great

u had to player there huh, tough break squeak
you shouldnt throw stones if you live in a glass house and if you got a glass jaw you should watch your mouth
sodadrinker
NDPreps All-State

Postby sodadrinker » Tue Feb 13, 2007 6:39 pm

ScaTMaN wrote:
sodadrinker wrote:
sqeak63 wrote:the gym in wing isn't to great

u had to player there huh, tough break squeak

durrrrrrr nice spelling:banana:

god.....seen that one coming
you shouldnt throw stones if you live in a glass house and if you got a glass jaw you should watch your mouth
sodadrinker
NDPreps All-State

Postby sodadrinker » Tue Feb 13, 2007 6:42 pm

difference was i meant to put play but put player becuz of habit u really dont know how to spell probably
sodadrinker
NDPreps All-State

Postby sodadrinker » Tue Feb 13, 2007 6:43 pm

ur actually up one but im giving up anyways before i say something stupid again

sodadrinker
NDPreps All-State

Postby sodadrinker » Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:04 pm

how so

sodadrinker
NDPreps All-State

Postby NDSUbison! » Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:19 pm

By far killdeers barn and richardtons gyms are bad...Rhame has a very nice gym though.
NDSUbison!

Postby 32 » Wed Feb 14, 2007 6:58 am

sodadrinker wrote:couple years ago i seen a game in glenfield when a kid had 7 threes in the first half that counted.  he wouldve had 10 if he wasnt standing out of bounds on 3 of them.  its one of them gyms where if u have a shoe size of 6 or bigger i dont think u can shoot a three from the corner

you can fit ur feet in there..but its not easy to get ur feet perfect to get off a three during a game..its probably 14 inch space or so
NDPreps Reserve

Postby sodadrinker » Wed Feb 14, 2007 7:25 am

32 wrote:
sodadrinker wrote:couple years ago i seen a game in glenfield when a kid had 7 threes in the first half that counted.  he wouldve had 10 if he wasnt standing out of bounds on 3 of them.  its one of them gyms where if u have a shoe size of 6 or bigger i dont think u can shoot a three from the corner

you can fit ur feet in there..but its not easy to get ur feet perfect to get off a three during a game..its probably 14 inch space or so

well i was exaggerating but u get the point of what i was trying to say
sodadrinker
NDPreps All-State

Postby basketballman » Wed Feb 14, 2007 7:19 pm

ohiostate31 wrote:carrington has a pretty good gym. but the floor is horrible there is like 100 dead spots few places to dribble decent

carrington does need to get something done with their floor. its terrible.
basketballman

Previous

Return to Boys