Quickest Player??

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby thesports_guy32 » Wed Feb 14, 2007 8:10 am

6'7 345lbs with a 5 flat 40.... you should be playing either offensive or defensive tackle in the NFL. are you for real IA? you sound like Uncle Rico
Last edited by thesports_guy32 on Wed Feb 14, 2007 8:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
thesports_guy32

Postby Indians Alumni » Wed Feb 14, 2007 9:28 am

thesports_guy32 wrote:6'7 345lbs with a 5 flat 40.... you should be playing either offensive or defensive tackle in the NFL. are you for real IA? you sound like Uncle Rico

I just can't throw a pig skin over them mountains. 

That was the last try out I had, with Chicago 2000.  The funny thing is they weren't looking for Olineman, Jerks!  I played Arena FB for a year.  Now playing in a Semi-Pro League in the Cities here. 
Last edited by Indians Alumni on Wed Feb 14, 2007 9:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
It's just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat people up. ~Muhammed Ali
Indians Alumni
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby baseball » Wed Feb 14, 2007 9:39 am

not gonna lie...6'7" 345 is a frickin man mountain hahahahaha
Pay Heed, All Who Enter: Beware of "The Phog"
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby magic715 » Wed Feb 14, 2007 11:48 am

I really hate some of these replies to topics, someone asks for quickest players and you get 1 or 2 responses for a team, there should be one or 2 a district or region, it doesnt say quick players it says quickest, there can only be one quickest, now on who that is , is debateable, and put it in context of what your talking about, like that team, that district if you know the players in the district, or region , or state, hard to say who the quickest is in state cause very few or know one knows all the players. But people can comment on districts and regionals, but please just pick one, cause again there can only be one quickest.
magic715

Postby baller01 » Wed Feb 14, 2007 4:29 pm

Quickest player in the state.... Adam Kuntz
Winning isn't everything--but wanting to win is. -Vince Lombardi
baller01
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby rezball34 » Wed Feb 14, 2007 5:03 pm

josh kirkaldie and patrick wolf from New Town both very quick!
rezball34
NDPreps Rookie

Postby project-pat » Wed Feb 14, 2007 5:17 pm

rezball34 wrote:josh kirkaldie and patrick wolf from New Town both very quick!

very good cross country runners too.
project-pat

Postby fightingsioux20 » Wed Feb 14, 2007 5:28 pm

Shelby Block from Harvey is pretty quick
fightingsioux20
NDPreps Starter

Postby cubsfan » Wed Feb 14, 2007 5:33 pm

Casey Nelson from Thompson has a very quick first step.  Also, Josh Hegg from Thompson is very fast.
The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will.
-Vincent T. Lombardi
cubsfan
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby magic715 » Wed Feb 14, 2007 6:05 pm

baller01 wrote:Quickest player in the state.... Adam Kuntz

Well baller01 , i like your decisiveness , lol , compared to everyone else. Everyone else likes to dance.
magic715

Postby baller01 » Wed Feb 14, 2007 6:08 pm

magic715 wrote:

Well baller01 , i like your decisiveness , lol , compared to everyone else. Everyone else likes to dance.

Haha well everyone is just throwing out a lot of quicker players so I was just going to make it easy haha. Kuntz has got to be one of the quickest guys in the state with a ball in his hands.
Winning isn't everything--but wanting to win is. -Vince Lombardi
baller01
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby razorback » Wed Feb 14, 2007 6:16 pm

ross severson is pretty quick with the ball
razorback
NDPreps Reserve

Postby thesports_guy32 » Thu Feb 15, 2007 7:32 am

magic715 wrote:I really hate some of these replies to topics, someone asks for quickest players and you get 1 or 2 responses for a team, there should be one or 2 a district or region, it doesnt say quick players it says quickest, there can only be one quickest, now on who that is , is debateable, and put it in context of what your talking about, like that team, that district if you know the players in the district, or region , or state, hard to say who the quickest is in state cause very few or know one knows all the players. But people can comment on districts and regionals, but please just pick one, cause again there can only be one quickest.

unless we have all of the quicker players in the state all do agility tests to see who is THE QUICKEST, all we really can do is say who some of the quicker players are. i don't know what else you want people to do. i know quick players on my side of the state but i'm unfamiliar with the players in the western part... how can i say one player is the quickest with my limited point of view, and the same goes with anyone else who doesn't know every player in the state. they can only say the quickest of who they know.
thesports_guy32

Postby classb_fan00 » Thu Feb 15, 2007 7:38 am

Ethan Stangeland from Midkota is quick.
I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me.
Larry Bird
classb_fan00
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby magic715 » Thu Feb 15, 2007 6:56 pm

thesports_guy32 wrote:
magic715 wrote:I really hate some of these replies to topics, someone asks for quickest players and you get 1 or 2 responses for a team, there should be one or 2 a district or region, it doesnt say quick players it says quickest, there can only be one quickest, now on who that is , is debateable, and put it in context of what your talking about, like that team, that district if you know the players in the district, or region , or state, hard to say who the quickest is in state cause very few or know one knows all the players. But people can comment on districts and regionals, but please just pick one, cause again there can only be one quickest.

unless we have all of the quicker players in the state all do agility tests to see who is THE QUICKEST, all we really can do is say who some of the quicker players are. i don't know what else you want people to do. i know quick players on my side of the state but i'm unfamiliar with the players in the western part... how can i say one player is the quickest with my limited point of view, and the same goes with anyone else who doesn't know every player in the state. they can only say the quickest of who they know.

Very easy, as for myself i have seen basically all the players in Region 6, so i can comment on them, thats why i asked for people to clarify or put in context of what they are talking about. So i can comment on Region 6. So i picked who i thought was the quickest player. Not 2 or 3 kids from the same team, like a few have. Heck if your going to pick from one team, dont guess on who u think is the quickest player, say who u think is the quickest player, its not hard, u can name half the staring 5 on every team as saying he is pretty quick, just pick one , lol. its not a big deal but i get a kick out of some of the responses.
magic715

Postby fruit snack » Tue Feb 20, 2007 7:38 am

classb_fan00 wrote:Ethan Stangeland from Midkota is quick.

hahaha...is that a joke
Last edited by fruit snack on Tue Feb 20, 2007 7:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
fruit snack

Postby classb_fan00 » Tue Feb 20, 2007 7:57 am

fruit snack wrote:

hahaha...is that a joke

haha. you gotta admit he is a quick little guy. not a very good basketball player though.
I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me.
Larry Bird
classb_fan00
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby fruit snack » Tue Feb 20, 2007 8:00 am

classb_fan00 wrote:
fruit snack wrote:

hahaha...is that a joke

haha. you gotta admit he is a quick little guy. not a very good basketball player though.

he is quick.....if he doesnt have alot of bb talent its kind of a waste
fruit snack

Postby The Schwab » Tue Feb 20, 2007 8:04 am

Very very quick player......
The Schwab
The Schwab
NDPreps Legend

Postby NDSUBison » Fri Feb 23, 2007 11:09 am

I'm going to have to say that Justin M. from midway/minto is really quick. Probably the quickest i've ever seen a basketball player. He gets so low to the ground when he dribbles and still has amazing body control. Dusty Chale has a spin move that not a lot of people can defend. He's pretty quick with the ball in his hands
NDSUBison

Postby ballin6 » Sat Feb 24, 2007 6:58 pm

Selinger from Trinity has some of the quickest hands in the state
ballin6
NDPreps Rookie

Postby Bison423 » Sat Feb 24, 2007 7:05 pm

Jake Erhardt is very quick. He is pretty much a one man press break.
Bison423
NDPreps Starter

Postby thundastruck. » Sat Feb 24, 2007 7:12 pm

Luke Lorenz, the kid has some serious wheels.
thundastruck.

Postby InTheKnow » Sat Feb 24, 2007 7:34 pm

NDSUBison wrote:I'm going to have to say that Justin M. from midway/minto is really quick. Probably the quickest i've ever seen a basketball player. He gets so low to the ground when he dribbles and still has amazing body control. Dusty Chale has a spin move that not a lot of people can defend. He's pretty quick with the ball in his hands

I second Mozinski. He was one of the quickest kids on the floor as only an eigth grader.
InTheKnow
NDPreps All-State

Postby The Schwab » Sat Feb 24, 2007 8:26 pm

thundastruck. wrote:Luke Lorenz, the kid has some serious wheels.
after all the smack you talk about Luke..I'm gunna say that this was said as a joke....and I dont find that very funny.
The Schwab
The Schwab
NDPreps Legend

PreviousNext

Return to Boys