2/12/Poll

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby NBE2007 » Tue Feb 13, 2007 9:32 am

Well with PR losing to Munich-Starkweather...how will they look coming in this thursday against North Border?
NBE2007

Postby north_border_eagles2106 » Tue Feb 13, 2007 9:45 am

they better be ready to play because i think the way its worked out now if north border wins this game they will get the #3 seed in districts despite losing two points to F-L.  NB needs to get out to a good start in this game as it will have been a week between games for them.
That's a lovely fur you're wearing. Perhaps I could find you some slippers made from the skins of innocent and defenseless baby seals!
north_border_eagles2106
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby cdub1 » Tue Feb 13, 2007 10:39 am

ace wrote:What does everybody think about this.... http://www.maxpreps.com/FanPages/StateRankings.mxp/NorthDakota/Boys_Varsity_Basketball_Winter_06-07

i really have no idea how they figure these out but i thought it was interesting...

it shows how much maxpreps not cool

id rather die like a man than live like a coward becuz a coward dies a thousand deaths
cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby rumbles » Tue Feb 13, 2007 12:58 pm

ClassBballa wrote:
Theres nothing wrong with a good Dr. Pepper!

Dr Pepper not cool
rumbles
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby north_border_eagles2106 » Tue Feb 13, 2007 1:00 pm

rumbles wrote:
ClassBballa wrote:

Dr Pepper not cool

YOU struggle!
That's a lovely fur you're wearing. Perhaps I could find you some slippers made from the skins of innocent and defenseless baby seals!
north_border_eagles2106
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby ClassBballa » Tue Feb 13, 2007 1:00 pm

rumbles wrote:
ClassBballa wrote:

Dr Pepper not cool

and so do you
We can't win at home. We can't win on the road. I just can't figure out where else to play!

I went to a fight the other night and a hockey game broke out.
ClassBballa
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby sodadrinker » Tue Feb 13, 2007 1:02 pm

ok everyone knows mountain dew is the best pop now back on with the new poll and why mpcg shouldnt be in it
you shouldnt throw stones if you live in a glass house and if you got a glass jaw you should watch your mouth
sodadrinker
NDPreps All-State

Postby Claz B Fan » Tue Feb 13, 2007 2:54 pm

Maxpreps is good for naational level stuff and for states with really good basketball but not the smaller ones such as North Dakota
Claz B Fan
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby letsgosox » Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:02 pm

beach gave killdeer a run for their money tonight. killdeer only pulled out a 6 point victory
letsgosox

Postby baseball » Tue Feb 13, 2007 8:21 pm

anyone got anything on the Steele-Strasburg game...i saw Steele won in OT 64-61 but i didnt expect it that close, let alone OT.  I know Steele doesnt always play great down there, so was that the story or is Strasburg better then i thought?
Pay Heed, All Who Enter: Beware of "The Phog"
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby rep » Tue Feb 13, 2007 8:26 pm

baseball wrote:anyone got anything on the Steele-Strasburg game...i saw Steele won in OT 64-61 but i didnt expect it that close, let alone OT.  I know Steele doesnt always play great down there, so was that the story or is Strasburg better then i thought?

a total of three overtime games for region 3 games: sd vs. sz, so did lmm and lamoure as did pbk vs. warwick...kinda strange.

this is all i know about the pirate/clipper game: 

SD 20 35 51 61 64

SZ 11 28 42 61 61

STEELE-DAWSON â€â€
Last edited by rep on Tue Feb 13, 2007 8:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rep

Postby bballer2 » Wed Feb 14, 2007 4:54 am

baseball wrote:anyone got anything on the Steele-Strasburg game...i saw Steele won in OT 64-61 but i didnt expect it that close, let alone OT.  I know Steele doesnt always play great down there, so was that the story or is Strasburg better then i thought?

steele did not play bad... strausburg hit 11 threes and were playin as well as they could... steele played a descent game not great but they played well...
bballer2
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby meatball » Wed Feb 14, 2007 5:45 am

u no it wrote:may-port sholdnt be up there!!

may-port is overrated, larimore and northwood-hatton both beat them. Dakota Prairie plays them thursday and are the upset team in the district. They are tied for first in the district with may-port and dakota prairie was predicted to be 6th in the district. I think dakota prairie will have the upset on thurday night in mart-port.
meatball

Postby hollywood » Wed Feb 14, 2007 5:53 am

yes dp is having a good season that nobody predicted. they have a great coach and are upsetting teams all the time. never underestimate DP and i think may-port will understand that after thursday
hollywood
NDPreps Reserve

Postby baller01 » Wed Feb 14, 2007 5:56 am

bballer2 wrote:

steele did not play bad... strausburg hit 11 threes and were playin as well as they could... steele played a descent game not great but they played well...

I don't know what is worse, Steele only beating Strasburg by 3 in OT or Linton sneaking by WTPR 54-43. Either way, not very good showings last night from the top 2 teams in District 6.
Winning isn't everything--but wanting to win is. -Vince Lombardi
baller01
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby bballfan_05 » Wed Feb 14, 2007 7:06 am

baller01 wrote:
bballer2 wrote:

I don't know what is worse, Steele only beating Strasburg by 3 in OT or Linton sneaking by WTPR 54-43. Either way, not very good showings last night from the top 2 teams in District 6.
In Steele defense, I always thought it was hard to play down in Strausburg for some reason. I hate to say the refs we're a lil bias, but when the opposing coach says something about it after the game, you know something is up.
bballfan_05
NDPreps All-State

Postby letsrap » Wed Feb 14, 2007 12:51 pm

LaMoure and Linton play tomorrow in LaMoure can gage how far LaMoure has come and could be preview of the region championship.
letsrap
NDPreps Starter

Postby baller01 » Wed Feb 14, 2007 4:30 pm

letsrap wrote:LaMoure and Linton play tomorrow in LaMoure can gage how far LaMoure has come and could be preview of the region championship.

Should be a dandy....
baller01
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby fightingsioux20 » Wed Feb 14, 2007 5:55 pm

Yea should be a good one but you gotta put Steele in there for that region too
fightingsioux20
NDPreps Starter

Postby baller01 » Wed Feb 14, 2007 6:06 pm

fightingsioux20 wrote:Yea should be a good one but you gotta put Steele in there for that region too

I totally agree. LaMoure, Steele, and Linton are all a top region 3. My guess is one of those 3 are the team that comes out of that region.
baller01
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby berry186 » Wed Feb 14, 2007 7:03 pm

baller01 wrote:
fightingsioux20 wrote:Yea should be a good one but you gotta put Steele in there for that region too

I totally agree. LaMoure, Steele, and Linton are all a top region 3. My guess is one of those 3 are the team that comes out of that region.

does anyone know if it will be on radio
berry186
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby bballfan_05 » Thu Feb 15, 2007 4:02 am

berry186 wrote:
baller01 wrote:

KSJB will I'm sure
bballfan_05
NDPreps All-State

Postby itsallabouteddie » Thu Feb 15, 2007 4:07 am

meatball wrote:

may-port is overrated, larimore and northwood-hatton both beat them. Dakota Prairie plays them thursday and are the upset team in the district. They are tied for first in the district with may-port and dakota prairie was predicted to be 6th in the district. I think dakota prairie will have the upset on thurday night in mart-port.

Larimore is a decent young team, the H-N game is a rivalry game and H-N is another decent young team the other two losses MPCG were a 2pt loss in the first game of the season to Park Christian who is 18-2 and ranked #6 in Minnesota, the other was a 7pt loss on a neutral court to Lisbon who might have been ranked #1 at the time of that game, if not we know they were. MPCG will be fine, come regions they will be fine.
itsallabouteddie
NDPreps Starter

Postby itsallabouteddie » Thu Feb 15, 2007 7:08 am

SCC wrote:
itsallabouteddie wrote:
meatball wrote:

Larimore is a decent young team, the H-N game is a rivalry game and H-N is another decent young team the other two losses MPCG were a 2pt loss in the first game of the season to Park Christian who is 18-2 and ranked #6 in Minnesota, the other was a 7pt loss on a neutral court to Lisbon who might have been ranked #1 at the time of that game, if not we know they were. MPCG will be fine, come regions they will be fine.

The MPCG vs. Lisbon game was played in Lisbon.  It was to have been a home game for MPCG, but on a neutral floor.  That was nixed, so MPCG had to play in Lisbon.

ahh cause on MPCG's school hompage it said the game was played at Northern State, which didn't make much sense to me.
itsallabouteddie
NDPreps Starter

Postby berry186 » Thu Feb 15, 2007 2:14 pm

bballfan_05 wrote:
berry186 wrote:
baller01 wrote:

KSJB will I'm sure

that has the women jimmie on right  now so that wont have it

if anyone finds could you put it on here the station
berry186
NDPreps All-Conference

PreviousNext

Return to Boys