Top Water boy/girl

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby sodadrinker » Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:20 pm

ClassBballa wrote:
fruit snack wrote:
sodadrinker wrote:
fruit snack wrote:
ClassBballa wrote:that big kid from WC that hurt his knee seems to do a pretty good job. hustling around with the jugs and towels , now thats what i call dedication. Keep an eye on him at Districts and Regionals!!

whats his name?

kyle schindler, cant say enough about this guy.  he cant play but he still gets up at 6 in the morning to come to practice.  he should be a romodel for all waterboys

oh ya i remeber that kid......i remeber the game against FW last yr....holding the Q to only 1 or 2 baskets

Q must have been having on off night.

didnt matter IH and LW both had 20 and wells county lost the game
you shouldnt throw stones if you live in a glass house and if you got a glass jaw you should watch your mouth
sodadrinker
NDPreps All-State

Postby ghetto*revival » Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:22 pm

mike sitzmann and jake sornson from shanley are the dynamic duo anytime one slacks the other is ready its great
ghetto*revival

Postby bbdad78 » Tue Feb 13, 2007 6:17 am

Last edited by bbdad78 on Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
bbdad78
NDPreps Rookie

Postby baseball » Tue Feb 13, 2007 6:45 am

ghetto*revival wrote:mike sitzmann and jake sornson from shanley are the dynamic duo anytime one slacks the other is ready its great

o yes that is a good point.....mike sitzmann is dedicated at everything he does whether its racing a car or racing to get a player water.
Pay Heed, All Who Enter: Beware of "The Phog"
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby rabbits » Thu Feb 15, 2007 5:26 am

sodadrinker wrote:
fruit snack wrote:
ClassBballa wrote:that big kid from WC that hurt his knee seems to do a pretty good job. hustling around with the jugs and towels , now thats what i call dedication. Keep an eye on him at Districts and Regionals!!

whats his name?

kyle schindler, cant say enough about this guy.  he cant play but he still gets up at 6 in the morning to come to practice.  he should be a romodel for all waterboys

I've seen that guy around and I remember the game this year when he injured himself...not pretty, but now i've seen him at a couple game hustlin with the water and liftin his team up...he's a true team player!
"I can accept failure, but I can't accept not trying." Michael Jordan
rabbits
NDPreps Reserve

Postby fruit snack » Tue Feb 27, 2007 7:52 am

rabbits wrote:
sodadrinker wrote:
fruit snack wrote:

whats his name?

I've seen that guy around and I remember the game this year when he injured himself...not pretty, but now i've seen him at a couple game hustlin with the water and liftin his team up...he's a true team player!
that kid is good.
fruit snack

Postby ghetto*revival » Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:27 am

baseball wrote:
ghetto*revival wrote:mike sitzmann and jake sornson from shanley are the dynamic duo anytime one slacks the other is ready its great

o yes that is a good point.....mike sitzmann is dedicated at everything he does whether its racing a car or racing to get a player water.

you speak of mike like you no him is this true
ghetto*revival

Previous

Return to Boys