Top Water boy/girl

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby the mask » Sun Feb 11, 2007 12:11 pm

who do you think has the most skill at being water person
you don't have to win championships to be considered a good team
the mask
NDPreps Starter

Postby Ben23 » Sun Feb 11, 2007 4:40 pm

Trace Cluck of Hankinson I mean he always has them bottles filled and will get you whatever you want.  Trace is the man he wanted to play basketball but he has autism so we found a different way for him to help us out.  He really loves being with the team and going to the games.
Ben23
NDPreps Starter

Postby cash » Sun Feb 11, 2007 4:43 pm

Ben23 wrote:Trace Cluck of Hankinson I mean he always has them bottles filled and will get you whatever you want.  Trace is the man he wanted to play basketball but he has autism so we found a different way for him to help us out.  He really loves being with the team and going to the games.
thats good to hear, thats why hankinson is sooo good this year, their water boy! haha
cash
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby the mask » Sun Feb 11, 2007 5:48 pm

haha fshp has the same thing there water boy has a mental retardation problem but its so fun having him and im sure the boy from hankinson is a cool kid too.... amen to the waterboys
you don't have to win championships to be considered a good team
the mask
NDPreps Starter

Postby 1_Chevy_1 » Sun Feb 11, 2007 6:30 pm

Casey Fetch of Carrington!! Have you seen this kid, he is the real deal when it come to being a  waterboy
Last edited by 1_Chevy_1 on Sun Feb 11, 2007 6:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1_Chevy_1
NDPreps Starter

Postby sodadrinker » Sun Feb 11, 2007 7:07 pm

Last edited by sodadrinker on Mon Feb 12, 2007 4:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
you shouldnt throw stones if you live in a glass house and if you got a glass jaw you should watch your mouth
sodadrinker
NDPreps All-State

Postby Indians Alumni » Mon Feb 12, 2007 4:04 am

Gotta love'em!  They are a key element in the game.  There is nothing like getting a couple of little dudes to fill and keep your water filled, they feel and are important in any sport.  Whether it is running water out to your football team, or keeping the water ready for players coming to the bench. 
It's just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat people up. ~Muhammed Ali
Indians Alumni
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby Indians Alumni » Mon Feb 12, 2007 4:31 am

Gotta love'em!  They are a key element in the game.  There is nothing like getting a couple of little dudes to fill and keep your water filled, they feel and are important in any sport.  Whether it is running water out to your football team, or keeping the water ready for players coming to the bench. 
It's just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat people up. ~Muhammed Ali
Indians Alumni
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby project-pat » Mon Feb 12, 2007 9:02 am

How's 4 winds water boy doing? I hear he's getting recruited by D-1. I hear the top school is carolina. Any truth to this?
project-pat

Postby rumbles » Mon Feb 12, 2007 9:10 am

[user=2135]1_Chevy_1[/user] wrote: [quote]Casey Fetch of Carrington!! Have you seen this kid, he is the real deal when it come to being a  waterboy Fetch isn't even water boy. He is a fake
Last edited by rumbles on Mon Feb 12, 2007 9:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
rumbles
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby mdk23 » Mon Feb 12, 2007 9:35 am

I have seen Devin Piehl and Trevor Alber work some magic at L-M-M home games. Always seemed like the players enjoyed having them boys around. There was never a wait for either water or towel.
"I can accept failure, but I can't accept not trying." Michael Jordan
mdk23
NDPreps Starter

Postby Indians Alumni » Mon Feb 12, 2007 10:00 am

project-pat wrote:How's 4 winds water boy doing? I hear he's getting recruited by D-1. I hear the top school is carolina. Any truth to this?

He gets a big head sometimes and doesn't show up for games.  Sometimes the JV boys have to pull triple duty, play slop ball at the end of the game, cheerleaders on the bench, and now keeping the varsity well hydrated
Indians Alumni
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby baseball » Mon Feb 12, 2007 10:42 am

Ben23 wrote:Trace Cluck of Hankinson I mean he always has them bottles filled and will get you whatever you want.  Trace is the man he wanted to play basketball but he has autism so we found a different way for him to help us out.  He really loves being with the team and going to the games.

let him dress senior night and send it to ESPN.......
Pay Heed, All Who Enter: Beware of "The Phog"
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby ClassBballa » Mon Feb 12, 2007 10:57 am

that big kid from WC that hurt his knee seems to do a pretty good job. hustling around with the jugs and towels , now thats what i call dedication. Keep an eye on him at Districts and Regionals!!
We can't win at home. We can't win on the road. I just can't figure out where else to play!

I went to a fight the other night and a hockey game broke out.
ClassBballa
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Indians Alumni » Mon Feb 12, 2007 10:58 am

baseball wrote:

That was an awesome story, he ended up with the most points on the team didn't he?
Indians Alumni
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby baseball » Mon Feb 12, 2007 11:02 am

yea he had something like 23 or close to it in 5 minutes....it was impressive and now a movie i guess
Pay Heed, All Who Enter: Beware of "The Phog"
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby Indians Alumni » Mon Feb 12, 2007 11:13 am

baseball wrote:yea he had something like 23 or close to it in 5 minutes....it was impressive and now a movie i guess

That was awesome. Gotta appreciate a story like that one
Indians Alumni
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby 1_Chevy_1 » Mon Feb 12, 2007 11:47 am

Dude he is not a fake he can fill water bottles and sweep the floor

[user=2008]rumbles[/user] wrote:
[user=2135]1_Chevy_1[/user] wrote:
Casey Fetch of Carrington!! Have you seen this kid, he is the real deal when it come to being a  waterboy

Fetch isn't even water boy. He is a fake

1_Chevy_1
NDPreps Starter

Postby rumbles » Mon Feb 12, 2007 12:00 pm

The team doesn't even have water bottles for the JV
rumbles
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Ben23 » Mon Feb 12, 2007 4:48 pm

Indians Alumni wrote:
baseball wrote:

That was an awesome story, he ended up with the most points on the team didn't he?

He is only a junior but senior night was against Lisbon
Ben23
NDPreps Starter

Postby fruit snack » Mon Feb 12, 2007 5:32 pm

ClassBballa wrote:that big kid from WC that hurt his knee seems to do a pretty good job. hustling around with the jugs and towels , now thats what i call dedication. Keep an eye on him at Districts and Regionals!!

whats his name?
fruit snack

Postby sodadrinker » Mon Feb 12, 2007 5:58 pm

fruit snack wrote:
ClassBballa wrote:that big kid from WC that hurt his knee seems to do a pretty good job. hustling around with the jugs and towels , now thats what i call dedication. Keep an eye on him at Districts and Regionals!!

whats his name?

kyle schindler, cant say enough about this guy.  he cant play but he still gets up at 6 in the morning to come to practice.  he should be a romodel for all waterboys
you shouldnt throw stones if you live in a glass house and if you got a glass jaw you should watch your mouth
sodadrinker
NDPreps All-State

Postby fruit snack » Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:09 pm

sodadrinker wrote:
fruit snack wrote:

whats his name?

kyle schindler, cant say enough about this guy.  he cant play but he still gets up at 6 in the morning to come to practice.  he should be a romodel for all waterboys

oh ya i remeber that kid......i remeber the game against FW last yr....holding the Q to only 1 or 2 baskets
fruit snack

Postby coca cola » Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:12 pm

[font=georgia]jeff privratsky of dickinson trinity[/font]
coca cola
NDPreps Reserve

Postby ClassBballa » Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:19 pm

fruit snack wrote:
sodadrinker wrote:
fruit snack wrote:

whats his name?

oh ya i remeber that kid......i remeber the game against FW last yr....holding the Q to only 1 or 2 baskets

Q must have been having on off night.

We can't win at home. We can't win on the road. I just can't figure out where else to play!

I went to a fight the other night and a hockey game broke out.
ClassBballa
NDPreps All-Conference

Next

Return to Boys