hazen upset

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby feeshattack » Sat Feb 10, 2007 4:57 pm

what happened, what was the score... anybody know what the game was like, who played well, or bad?? details anyone?
"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond all measure."
feeshattack
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby magic715 » Sat Feb 10, 2007 5:15 pm

feeshattack wrote:what happened, what was the score... anybody know what the game was like, who played well, or bad?? details anyone?

Just happened to get beat by a good team that played well, Bishop Ryan is no slouch. Ryan is junior dominated, so at the beginning of the year, i as well as many other minot people thought they were a yr away, but the hoopster had them rated to get to state out of region 6. Still think that Westhope-Newburg, DesLacs-Burl, Kenmare, and Dunseith are better than Ryan in actual ability, but Ryan hustles like no other team, with maybe the exception of Westhope, they really hustle too. I thought Region 6 was weak, but am changing my mind, does anyone know how the DesLac-Burl vs Westhope game went today?
magic715

Postby beavof77 » Sun Feb 11, 2007 10:22 am

Westhope struggled against a better DLB team. DLB kept Westhope out of tempo. It appeared the Lakers center was to much to handle. Micheal Cooper struggled and there for, so did his team. It wasn't a fun game to watch as a fan because when either team got going the refs decided that they were incharge. I say Ryan is a very talented team but also very beatable. This region will be a good one to watch, I'm glad they play in Minot. I saw DLB has to be the favorite with Ryan right behind them. IMO Westhope has no chance at competing for a region championship.
beavof77
NDPreps Reserve

Return to Boys