Best Juniors

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby simply the best 10 » Thu Mar 22, 2007 6:11 pm

Hunterlaf wrote:What about pat wolf from New Town he is one of the best Juniors in Region 8.

1) Rudy Youngbird from Parshall

2) Billy Baker From Manderee

3) Taylor Brown From North Shore Plaza

4) Chad and Carmen Fox From white shield

5)GERAN RICK from Burke County

6) Clint Urvand from Divide County

7) Jarek Hanson From Trinity Christian

Are you kidding me, Geran Rick!:shock:
"Greatness consists in trying to be great. There is no other way."

"Skill and confidence are an unconquered army."
simply the best 10
NDPreps Starter

Postby tarheels13 » Thu Mar 22, 2007 6:20 pm

Wildcat wrote:My list of top five juniors

1. Dufault- hard to guard, shoots the 3, drives the lane, plays the post. Could be a first-team all-stater. He's very quick for his size, moves well with and without the ball.

2. Mauch - great player. He's very athletic for his size. Senior-happy team led to him passing the ball more often than not. He could have much better numbers next year. He doesn't move as well as Dufault and he doesn't look as flexible. Also, he doesn't drive the lane near as often as Dufault.

3. Austin Vetter - great player. He might be the best defensive player on this board. He's a hard worker and sometimes some of the little things he does goes unnoticed.

4. Justin Shipman - good all-around player. I saw him early this season and he was very good at getting to the basket. I thought that was his best asset.

5. Rudy Young Bird - very good around the basket. Gets criticized for getting a lot of garbage points from Packineaus, however, he is a good player. I don't believe he is any higher on this list just because his game is limited to inside where he's good, but certainly not amazing.

Others: Erhardt from Hazen is an amazing point guard. Hazen also has a kid named Jon Ellwein who had a good postseason and will be back, not to mention soph. in Chad Marshall. I haven't seen Seth Nichols, but I have friends who have. He's probably good, but maybe a step below, according to my "sources" anyways.

Note: I have seen all of these kids play by the way. This list is similar to someone else's, but its IMO.
where would you put mertens in this list if he played class b basketball
tarheels13
NDPreps Reserve

Postby sportsperson » Thu Mar 22, 2007 6:21 pm

I'd put him second.
sportsperson
NDPreps Starter

Previous

Return to Boys