Austin Dufault

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby letsgosox » Fri Feb 09, 2007 6:46 am

Ping Pong wrote:
ndsubisonfan wrote:
letsgosox wrote:Without Jacob Wheeling next year, Austin will really shine. I won't be surprised if he would average any where from 27-30 points a game. That will get him alot of attention from bigger school, even some D-1 schools. I would not be all that shocked if he ended up going division 1. He's got the size and versatility.

D-1? You wanna think that one over.

haha ya right. 6'7'' 180 is not D-1 material. come on. he is good at catching and shooting but he cannot post up. have you seen him play? he doesnt post up in HS how is he gunna post in college? hes a good shooter, not D-1

Actually he is 6'8" now, and 195 lbs, but nice try. Have i seen him play? Yes i have. Austin and his dad are good friends of mine. I don't think that you've seen him play enough. Austin has the ability to score in the post, and next year he is going to have to do that for Killdeer to be successful. The reason he isn't playing inside this year is because the cowboys already have two post players, one who cannot pop outside and handle the ball because he is a turnover machine. You mean to tell me that he couldn't play at an NDSU or some other lower end D1 school?
letsgosox

Postby Ping Pong » Fri Feb 09, 2007 5:03 pm

idk man he could maybe play but hes gunna need to gain muscle and alot of it. he needs to size up big time to play D-1. as far as being good friends with his dad, thats real cool. he seems like a normal guy haha. (sarcasm) in case u didnt know.
Ping Pong

Postby NDSUbison! » Fri Feb 09, 2007 10:39 pm

Ya his dad isnt crazy or anything. Tell him to get off the court for once and stop complaining. But hey..maybe he is a cool guy.....sarcasm
NDSUbison!

Postby baller01 » Sat Feb 10, 2007 7:25 am

NDSUbison! wrote:Ya his dad isnt crazy or anything. Tell him to get off the court for once and stop complaining. But hey..maybe he is a cool guy.....sarcasm

Wow.... you guys REALLY need something better to do. I don't know if you guys are Dickinson Trinity guys and are just upset that they beat you guys the other night but you guys honestly have to grow up and quit critizing Austin and his dad.
Winning isn't everything--but wanting to win is. -Vince Lombardi
baller01
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby sodadrinker » Sat Feb 10, 2007 7:43 am

some players like default shine more in college than they do in high school.  ive never actually seen him play but anyone that tall who can shoot can play d-1. 
you shouldnt throw stones if you live in a glass house and if you got a glass jaw you should watch your mouth
sodadrinker
NDPreps All-State

Postby baller01 » Sat Feb 10, 2007 7:45 am

sodadrinker wrote:some players like default shine more in college than they do in high school.  ive never actually seen him play but anyone that tall who can shoot can play d-1. 

Exactly... I agree.
baller01
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby baseball » Sat Feb 10, 2007 7:46 am

Ping Pong wrote:haha ya right. 6'7'' 180 is not D-1 material. come on. he is good at catching and shooting but he cannot post up. have you seen him play? he doesnt post up in HS how is he gunna post in college? hes a good shooter, not D-1

few names for ya:

1. Julian Wright 6'8", 225
  2. Corey Brewer 6'9" 185!!!!!
  3. Micah Downs 6'8" 180....
  4. Branden Wright 6'9" 205
  5. Chase Buddinger  6'6" 205
[/*]
Are saying Dufault cant put on a solid 25-30 and even grow a few pounds over the next 2 years to bump up to 6'8-9"     220-30??
Pay Heed, All Who Enter: Beware of "The Phog"
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby baller01 » Sat Feb 10, 2007 7:48 am

baseball wrote:
Ping Pong wrote:haha ya right. 6'7'' 180 is not D-1 material. come on. he is good at catching and shooting but he cannot post up. have you seen him play? he doesnt post up in HS how is he gunna post in college? hes a good shooter, not D-1

few names for ya:

Are saying Dufault cant put on a solid 25-30 and even grow a few pounds over the next 2 years to bump up to 6'8-9"     220-30??

Anyone got anything they want to say about that?
baller01
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby ndfbfan » Sat Feb 10, 2007 7:50 am

NDSUbison! wrote:Ya his dad isnt crazy or anything. Tell him to get off the court for once and stop complaining. But hey..maybe he is a cool guy.....sarcasm

If you've never met the man, or visited with him, then you need to just keep quiet. Mr.D is one of my former teachers/coach and a good friend of mine. I have a ton of respect for him. He is very competitive and emotional. If you want to continually disrespect him, that is your right. But don't do it here, because he is one person that has influenced me in a very positive way and I owe a lot to him.  I'll say this again, I've personally witnessed a certain coach from a certain Dickinson private school who complains about every little call. However, he is also one heck of a nice guy and I also have a ton of respect for what he can and has done. So before you go spouting off about coaches, make sure you have a little knowledge about what type of person they are.
ndfbfan

Postby Ping Pong » Sat Feb 10, 2007 8:39 am

baller01 wrote:
baseball wrote:

few names for ya:

Anyone got anything they want to say about that?

yup. thats not what im saying. if he does that, he probably could be D-1. that is not going to be easy to do. but i guess if it happens, he could.
Ping Pong

Postby Ping Pong » Sat Feb 10, 2007 8:42 am

ndfbfan wrote:

If you've never met the man, or visited with him, then you need to just keep quiet. Mr.D is one of my former teachers/coach and a good friend of mine. I have a ton of respect for him. He is very competitive and emotional. If you want to continually disrespect him, that is your right. But don't do it here, because he is one person that has influenced me in a very positive way and I owe a lot to him.  I'll say this again, I've personally witnessed a certain coach from a certain Dickinson private school who complains about every little call. However, he is also one heck of a nice guy and I also have a ton of respect for what he can and has done. So before you go spouting off about coaches, make sure you have a little knowledge about what type of person they are.

dude boo hoo.im gunna keep complaining about him if i want so dont use the "hes a nice guy card" out here. i really dont care. as far as bball goes, i cant stand what he does. every coach complains, but he is a little further out there. tell me you can see that he is a little over the top. and when i say a little, i mean a lot.
Ping Pong

Postby baller01 » Sat Feb 10, 2007 8:54 am

Ping Pong wrote:
ndfbfan wrote:

dude boo hoo.im gunna keep complaining about him if i want so dont use the "hes a nice guy card" out here. i really dont care. as far as bball goes, i cant stand what he does. every coach complains, but he is a little further out there. tell me you can see that he is a little over the top. and when i say a little, i mean a lot.

Wow... definately a jealous Trinity fan here.
baller01
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Previous

Return to Boys