Jamie Mauch reaches 1,000th point mark

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby Ben23 » Sat Jan 27, 2007 1:36 pm

Congratulations to Jamie Mauch of the Hankinson Pirates for hitting his 1,000th career point against the Lidgerwood Cardinals
Ben23
NDPreps Starter

Postby cdub1 » Sat Jan 27, 2007 8:14 pm

nice job

id rather die like a man than live like a coward becuz a coward dies a thousand deaths
cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby philshometown » Sun Jan 28, 2007 4:03 am

Nice Job, Jamie Mauch!!
In basketball -- as in life -- true joy comes from being fully present in each and every moment, not just when things are going your way.

PHIL JACKSON, Sacred Hoops
philshometown
NDPreps Starter

Postby Claz B Fan » Sun Jan 28, 2007 7:13 am

Hes gotta be close to 500 rebounds too
Claz B Fan
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Ben23 » Sun Jan 28, 2007 8:57 am

I think he is way past 500 rebounds i think they are looking at him possible hitting 1,000 rebounds sometime next year but i am not positive how many he actually has

Ben23
NDPreps Starter

Postby Indians Alumni » Mon Jan 29, 2007 4:03 am

Congrats!  Good job on the 1000 mark!
It's just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat people up. ~Muhammed Ali
Indians Alumni
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby north_border_eagles2106 » Mon Jan 29, 2007 9:36 pm

i've never seen this kid play but from what i hear it's pretty impressive what he does when he's out there.  hopefully he'll make it to state at some point and get to show to the state how good he apparently is
That's a lovely fur you're wearing. Perhaps I could find you some slippers made from the skins of innocent and defenseless baby seals!
north_border_eagles2106
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby Indians Alumni » Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:32 am

north_border_eagles2106 wrote:i've never seen this kid play but from what i hear it's pretty impressive what he does when he's out there.  hopefully he'll make it to state at some point and get to show to the state how good he apparently is

So why couldn't you just congratulate the kid, you have to challenge them?  Cheer the kids up, not try to break them down!

I guess I mis-read this one, I saw that he was say how good he apparently is, as a cut down or calling him out!  My bad
Last edited by Indians Alumni on Wed Jan 31, 2007 9:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
It's just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat people up. ~Muhammed Ali
Indians Alumni
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby B » Wed Jan 31, 2007 5:10 am

Indians Alumni wrote:
north_border_eagles2106 wrote:i've never seen this kid play but from what i hear it's pretty impressive what he does when he's out there.  hopefully he'll make it to state at some point and get to show to the state how good he apparently is

So why couldn't you just congratulate the kid, you have to challenge them?  Cheer the kids up, not try to break them down!

Sounded like congrats to me!!  Personally that would be the only way I would get to see him play hoops.  (Good post eagles.)

I know if he plays b-ball anything like he plays football he is doing well.  He would have most likely been Region player of the year if he was a Senior.
B

Postby baller01 » Wed Jan 31, 2007 9:27 am

Indians Alumni wrote:

I don't see that as anything but congratulations. I think Eagle is right. As with most class B players, the only time they are seen by a big audience is state tournaments.
Winning isn't everything--but wanting to win is. -Vince Lombardi
baller01
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby north_border_eagles2106 » Wed Jan 31, 2007 9:35 am

baller01 wrote:
Indians Alumni wrote:

I don't see that as anything but congratulations. I think Eagle is right. As with most class B players, the only time they are seen by a big audience is state tournaments.
i guess by saying "FROM WHAT I HEAR IT'S PRETTY IMPRESSIVE"  is really breaking him down.  i also guess that when i said i hope he makes it to the state tournament so everyone in the state can see him play is also breaking him down .  it was nothing more then a congratulations but you turned it around
That's a lovely fur you're wearing. Perhaps I could find you some slippers made from the skins of innocent and defenseless baby seals!
north_border_eagles2106
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby Ben23 » Wed Jan 31, 2007 2:43 pm

Claz B Fan wrote:Hes gotta be close to 500 rebounds too

I checked up on it and last i heard he is approaching 750 boards if i remember right.
Ben23
NDPreps Starter

Postby Claz B Fan » Sun Feb 11, 2007 1:47 pm

Beachy of Ben23 do either of you what Jamie would like to do in 2  years because I hear he is getting some decent looks in Football
Claz B Fan
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby beachy » Sun Feb 11, 2007 1:57 pm

Claz B Fan wrote:Beachy of Ben23 do either of you what Jamie would like to do in 2  years because I hear he is getting some decent looks in Football

Well Claz b he is looking at either football or basketball for ndsu...her really wants to play both but he jsut can tdo that... i think her wuould do better in football bc he is  alill small for basketball...
beachy
NDPreps Starter

Postby Claz B Fan » Sun Feb 11, 2007 2:13 pm

Well If he keeps on growing and adding more and more muscle he just might be capable but either way I would love seeing him in Green And GOLD
Claz B Fan
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby philshometown » Sun Feb 11, 2007 6:30 pm

Ditto!
In basketball -- as in life -- true joy comes from being fully present in each and every moment, not just when things are going your way.

PHIL JACKSON, Sacred Hoops
philshometown
NDPreps Starter

Return to Boys