best class B dunker

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby rumbles » Tue Feb 13, 2007 4:43 pm

1_Chevy_1 wrote:
rumbles wrote:
basketballman wrote:devin barton can throw it down with the best of em
I've seen him windmill before dude has hops

even though he is a freshmen he still has mad game!! him and Tanner Hewitt(TUNA)
Big TUNA can throw it down like MJ
rumbles
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby sodadrinker » Tue Feb 13, 2007 5:10 pm

rumbles wrote:
1_Chevy_1 wrote:
rumbles wrote:
basketballman wrote:devin barton can throw it down with the best of em
I've seen him windmill before dude has hops

even though he is a freshmen he still has mad game!! him and Tanner Hewitt(TUNA)
Big TUNA can throw it down like MJ

where r these guys from
you shouldnt throw stones if you live in a glass house and if you got a glass jaw you should watch your mouth
sodadrinker
NDPreps All-State

Postby rumbles » Wed Feb 14, 2007 9:16 am

Carrington and Barlow. They can not exactlly dunk but they can both get rim and should dunk in the coming years.
rumbles
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby bballfan_05 » Wed Feb 14, 2007 9:35 am

rumbles wrote:Carrington and Barlow. They can not exactlly dunk but they can both get rim and should dunk in the coming years.

So, we are talking about kids that can't even dunk yet. Haha. There are very few freshman that can slam it down.
bballfan_05
NDPreps All-State

Postby baseball » Wed Feb 14, 2007 9:37 am

ive seen Randall put a few down in warm ups and practice and such.....freshman and the kid has hops.  he'll be in for some excited fast breaks over the next few years i have the feeling.
Pay Heed, All Who Enter: Beware of "The Phog"
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby cdub1 » Wed Feb 14, 2007 2:11 pm

bballfan_05 wrote:
rumbles wrote:Carrington and Barlow. They can not exactlly dunk but they can both get rim and should dunk in the coming years.

So, we are talking about kids that can't even dunk yet. Haha. There are very few freshman that can slam it down.

getting rim means nothing i knew a kid who could grab rim in sixth grade and he cant dunk yet granted hes only a seventh grader

id rather die like a man than live like a coward becuz a coward dies a thousand deaths
cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby sodadrinker » Wed Feb 14, 2007 2:20 pm

haha ya pretty sure i could grab the rim when i was a freshman and i went down hill from there

you shouldnt throw stones if you live in a glass house and if you got a glass jaw you should watch your mouth
sodadrinker
NDPreps All-State

Postby baseball » Wed Feb 14, 2007 2:22 pm

sodadrinker wrote:haha ya pretty sure i could grab the rim when i was a freshman and i went down hill from there

yea i know how ya feel i was dunkin volleyballs as a sophomore and then as a senior i could barely get the rim hahaha
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby lightning » Wed Feb 14, 2007 3:23 pm

I had no idea u could even com close to dunking it baseball
lightning
NDPreps Starter

Postby baseball » Wed Feb 14, 2007 3:44 pm

lightning wrote:I had no idea u could even com close to dunking it baseball

yea i stuggled with a basketball cuz i couldnt palm it but i good throw a vball down with the best of them.....haha

ankle injury as a junior and it was never the same.
Last edited by baseball on Wed Feb 14, 2007 3:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby bestinthewest » Thu Feb 15, 2007 12:26 pm

has anyone seen ethan karch from New Salem dunk? holy crap that kid is amazing. he is like 5' 8" and can throw it down like nate robinson.
bestinthewest
NDPreps Starter

Postby sodadrinker » Thu Feb 15, 2007 12:28 pm

bestinthewest wrote:has anyone seen ethan karch from New Salem dunk? holy crap that kid is amazing. he is like 5' 8" and can throw it down like nate robinson.

how high is the hoop
sodadrinker
NDPreps All-State

Postby baseball » Thu Feb 15, 2007 12:53 pm

sodadrinker wrote:
bestinthewest wrote:has anyone seen ethan karch from New Salem dunk? holy crap that kid is amazing. he is like 5' 8" and can throw it down like nate robinson.

how high is the hoop

ever heard of Jaden Voth....yes its possible for little guys from ND to dunk too
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby sodadrinker » Thu Feb 15, 2007 12:56 pm

baseball wrote:
sodadrinker wrote:

how high is the hoop

ever heard of Jaden Voth....yes its possible for little guys from ND to dunk too

i have heard of him and yes it is possible.  where exactly did i say otherwise.  ive seen some guys 5'10" or so dunk but not anyone 5'8" thats very impressive
sodadrinker
NDPreps All-State

Postby baseball » Thu Feb 15, 2007 12:57 pm

sodadrinker wrote:
baseball wrote:
sodadrinker wrote:

how high is the hoop

i have heard of him and yes it is possible.  where exactly did i say otherwise.  ive seen some guys 5'10" or so dunk but not anyone 5'8" thats very impressive

explain what u mean by "how high is the hoop" then....
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby sodadrinker » Thu Feb 15, 2007 12:59 pm

baseball wrote:
sodadrinker wrote:
baseball wrote:
sodadrinker wrote:

how high is the hoop

explain what u mean by "how high is the hoop" then....

i have no idea who the guy is or how high he can get up.  i believe he can dunk but i think nate robinson might be stretching it
sodadrinker
NDPreps All-State

Postby baseball » Thu Feb 15, 2007 1:01 pm

whats a better comparison then 2 guys the same height?
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby sodadrinker » Thu Feb 15, 2007 1:04 pm

baseball wrote:whats a better comparison then 2 guys the same height?

there is a difference between just being able to dunk and being able to do what nate robinson can do.  i know alot of guys that can just barely dunk.  there is a difference in being able to go between ur legs and dunk and just going up and dunking one hand.  i do think its impressive anyone that height can even dunk tho.  its impressive to even touch the rim
sodadrinker
NDPreps All-State

Postby baseball » Thu Feb 15, 2007 2:05 pm

sodadrinker wrote:

there is a difference between just being able to dunk and being able to do what nate robinson can do.  i know alot of guys that can just barely dunk.  there is a difference in being able to go between ur legs and dunk and just going up and dunking one hand.  i do think its impressive anyone that height can even dunk tho.  its impressive to even touch the rim

give anyone 60 tries like Robinson had i think he could do it.
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby sodadrinker » Thu Feb 15, 2007 5:11 pm

baseball wrote:
sodadrinker wrote:

give anyone 60 tries like Robinson had i think he could do it.

no the one that took him alot of trys was when he was trying to throw it off the back board.  he just ran up and went thru his legs.  watch the highlights
sodadrinker
NDPreps All-State

Postby baseball » Thu Feb 15, 2007 5:35 pm

yea dont worry....i saw it.  im just sayin give any one that number of tries and they can do a dunk
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby sodadrinker » Thu Feb 15, 2007 6:00 pm

baseball wrote:yea dont worry....i saw it.  im just sayin give any one that number of tries and they can do a dunk

what r u talkin about??? it took him one try to get the dunk between his legs.
sodadrinker
NDPreps All-State

Postby u no it » Sun Feb 18, 2007 3:48 pm

sodadrinker wrote:
baseball wrote:yea dont worry....i saw it.  im just sayin give any one that number of tries and they can do a dunk

yea no kidding!
u no it

Postby baseball » Sun Feb 18, 2007 3:51 pm

u no it wrote:
sodadrinker wrote:

yea no kidding!

kinda like giving him more tries AFTER the 2 minutes was up last night??
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby sodadrinker » Sun Feb 18, 2007 4:53 pm

baseball wrote:
u no it wrote:
sodadrinker wrote:

yea no kidding!

kinda like giving him more tries AFTER the 2 minutes was up last night??

u dont know what ur talkin about.  he did more than one dunk last year in the dunk contest.  the dunk that took him 20 trys was when he was flippin the ball all over and threw it off the backboard.  on the one that he went thru his legs he dribbled up and went off 2 feet and between his legs and it took him one try.
sodadrinker
NDPreps All-State

PreviousNext

Return to Boys