Lions All Stars

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby AandBfan » Wed Jan 24, 2007 4:54 pm

Who does everyone think the twelve will be for class b?
Last edited by AandBfan on Wed Jan 24, 2007 5:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AandBfan

Postby NDdominator » Wed Jan 24, 2007 5:45 pm

Iron Heart, Bakkum, Lorenz, are sure shots but I see Class A sweeping
NDdominator

Postby region1 football » Wed Jan 24, 2007 5:58 pm

u can probubly add beau sizer to that list.
region1 football
NDPreps Starter

Postby nativegolfer » Wed Jan 24, 2007 6:12 pm

Add Darling for sure and maybe Bylin.
nativegolfer
NDPreps All-State

Postby baller01 » Wed Jan 24, 2007 6:20 pm

Wheeling from Killdeer. Maybe both Packineaus. Cooper from Westhope. Kuntz from Standing Rock. Possibly guys like Justin Moe from Park River and Becker from Beulah.
Winning isn't everything--but wanting to win is. -Vince Lombardi
baller01
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby thesports_guy32 » Wed Jan 24, 2007 7:58 pm

nick bylin for sure. that kid is a heck of a big man... and he can shoot the rock too.
thesports_guy32

Postby ndsbest44 » Thu Jan 25, 2007 7:05 am

Lorenz, Bakkum, Ironheart, Sizer, the Packineaus, Wheeling all should make it
ndsbest44
NDPreps Starter

Postby north_border_eagles2106 » Thu Jan 25, 2007 8:05 am

justin moe deserves it but depending on the length of his injury he might be left off because of that.  i agree bylin will get picked to the team but he'll probably play in the shrine bowl for fb leaving another spot open
That's a lovely fur you're wearing. Perhaps I could find you some slippers made from the skins of innocent and defenseless baby seals!
north_border_eagles2106
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby sodadrinker » Thu Jan 25, 2007 8:15 am

tanner friezen
you shouldnt throw stones if you live in a glass house and if you got a glass jaw you should watch your mouth
sodadrinker
NDPreps All-State

Postby baseball » Thu Jan 25, 2007 8:26 am

whos going to be this year's tyler fettig.....good numbers on a bad team and playing in the lions game just goes to prove cuz you average 25-12 your not automatically one of the elite players.
Pay Heed, All Who Enter: Beware of "The Phog"
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby Bearsfan » Thu Jan 25, 2007 11:52 am

NDdominator wrote:Iron Heart, Bakkum, Lorenz, are sure shots but I see Class A sweeping

I will have to agree with you on class A having a great chance at sweeping with Kick, Qvale, Belohalavek and Wilhelm..... but I think y'all can get a lineup with what I see out here to run them around for awhile!
Bearsfan

Postby mdk23 » Thu Jan 25, 2007 7:43 pm

baller01 wrote:Wheeling from Killdeer. Maybe both Packineaus. Cooper from Westhope. Kuntz from Standing Rock. Possibly guys like Justin Moe from Park River and Becker from Beulah.
I will definitely have to agree on Cooper from Westhope. I saw him play tonite and he looked like a player who was five years ahead of the other 9 on the court. He played with his teammates, shot the lights out, and showed poise and confidence I have not seen in many other high school players. He is quick and has good size which enables him to play any position on the court. He would definitely be one of my top picks.
"I can accept failure, but I can't accept not trying." Michael Jordan
mdk23
NDPreps Starter

Postby feeshattack » Sat Jan 27, 2007 9:08 pm

i think class B will have a very quick team and very good shooting team, with ironheart, bakkum, kuntz, wheeling, packineau, sizer..... but i dont think becker or lorenz will make it, they are both very overrated  IMO.... but i do agree with all of you saying that Class A will sweep, just to much talent and size for them
"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond all measure."
feeshattack
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby berry186 » Sat Jan 27, 2007 10:24 pm

feeshattack wrote:i think class B will have a very quick team and very good shooting team, with ironheart, bakkum, kuntz, wheeling, packineau, sizer..... but i dont think becker or lorenz will make it, they are both very overrated  IMO.... but i do agree with all of you saying that Class A will sweep, just to much talent and size for them
Lorenz should make it, the over rated is sizer no size, quits when doesnt get the ball
berry186
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby baller01 » Sun Jan 28, 2007 5:40 am

feeshattack wrote:i think class B will have a very quick team and very good shooting team, with ironheart, bakkum, kuntz, wheeling, packineau, sizer..... but i dont think becker or lorenz will make it, they are both very overrated  IMO.... but i do agree with all of you saying that Class A will sweep, just to much talent and size for them

I'm curious to know how you think Lorenz is overrated? I mean that is fine if you think that but whats your reasoning? He was the only junior last year to make 1st team all-state, he was voted tournament MVP at the state tournament last year, and night in and night out he shuts down the opposing teams best player. And still scores 15+ a night. Not to mention he has help lead his team to two state tournaments the last two years. I don't see how that is overrated.
Winning isn't everything--but wanting to win is. -Vince Lombardi
baller01
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby The Schwab » Sun Jan 28, 2007 7:01 am

How can you even begin to suggest that Luke Lorenz is overrated.....wow.
The Schwab
The Schwab
NDPreps Legend

Postby the mask » Sun Jan 28, 2007 10:11 am

yea i would have to agree the shwab over here and say taht i don't think lorenz will make it IMO
you don't have to win championships to be considered a good team
the mask
NDPreps Starter

Postby baseball » Sun Jan 28, 2007 10:21 am

if lorenz doesnt make the team i will start a petition to have the games canceled and the lions game will never be played again.....
Pay Heed, All Who Enter: Beware of "The Phog"
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby The Schwab » Sun Jan 28, 2007 10:27 am

I honestly dont think that you guys who say that lorenz is overrated have seen him play...if you have maybe you dont know basketball at all?
The Schwab
The Schwab
NDPreps Legend

Postby ndsbest44 » Sun Jan 28, 2007 10:37 am

There's no way Lorenz won't be on the Lions team
ndsbest44
NDPreps Starter

Postby sodadrinker » Sun Jan 28, 2007 11:10 am

i have talked to people that have played the best players in the state the last 4 years and one of the people i talked to doesnt like to admit that players he played against was good and lorenz was one of the players he said was tough. the other 2 being kyle carr and chad glasser so ill have to say that lorenz isnt overrated.  he isnt a great scorer but he does what he has to do. one of the things that makes him good is that he doesnt try to force things on the offensive end and he just does what he is capable of doing.  anyone who can play defense on any player on the court and do a good job is not overrated.
you shouldnt throw stones if you live in a glass house and if you got a glass jaw you should watch your mouth
sodadrinker
NDPreps All-State

Postby sportsguy » Sun Jan 28, 2007 8:26 pm

Lion's All Stars

Mark Bakkum - IN

Nathaniel Packineau - IN

Luke Lorenz - IN

Casey Becker - IN

Tony Ironheart - IN

Beau Sizer - IN

Justin Moe - IN

Michael Cooper - IN

Jacob Wheeling - IN

Adam Kuntz - IN

Adam Hunt - SHOULD

Neil Packineau - ? BECAUSE OF INJURY / MAY NOT HAVE PLAYED ENOUGH GAMES

RJ Darling - MAYBE

Nick Bylin - MAYBE 

Robbie Getzlaff - MAYBE

Scott Tweed - MAYBE

Bryan Krahler - MAYBE

Thomas Burke - MAYBE

Devin Rummel - PROBABLY NOT

Jordan Rising - PROBABLY NOT
sportsguy

Postby The Schwab » Sun Jan 28, 2007 8:56 pm

sportsguy wrote:Lion's All Stars

Mark Bakkum - IN

Nathaniel Packineau - IN

Luke Lorenz - IN

Casey Becker - IN

Tony Ironheart - IN

Beau Sizer - IN

Justin Moe - IN

Michael Cooper - IN

Jacob Wheeling - IN

Adam Kuntz - IN

Adam Hunt - SHOULD

Neil Packineau - ? BECAUSE OF INJURY / MAY NOT HAVE PLAYED ENOUGH GAMES

RJ Darling - MAYBE

Nick Bylin - MAYBE 

Robbie Getzlaff - MAYBE

Scott Tweed - MAYBE

Bryan Krahler - MAYBE

Thomas Burke - MAYBE

Devin Rummel - PROBABLY NOT

Jordan Rising - PROBABLY NOT

agreed....except substitute RJ Darling for Casey Becker
The Schwab
The Schwab
NDPreps Legend

Postby PA42 » Mon Jan 29, 2007 2:58 am

rj darling will make. He is an excellent player.
PA42

Postby Bearsfan » Mon Jan 29, 2007 6:18 am

Becker is a maybe..... I think once his ankle gets healthy he'll be in.  He has been playing with a bad ankle.  Ask Center-Stanton, last weekend he had 7 blocks, 20 points and 8 rebounds.... Center had 6'6" and 6'5" on him all night.

Good line-up sportsguy. 
Bearsfan

Next

Return to Boys