Most exciting player to watch

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby werty » Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:47 pm

Gonna have to go with Mark Bakkum
werty
NDPreps Reserve

Postby beavof77 » Sun Feb 04, 2007 7:24 am

sportsperson wrote:Has Dillon Duchsherer learned how to play defense yet?

I've seen him play a couple times this year. He seems to play defense when he wants. At times he appears to be an outstanding defender but then again at times he seems to be lazy and more focused on scoring and trying to make things happenon offense. Sportsperson I think he knows how he just doesn't always put forth 100%.
beavof77
NDPreps Reserve

Postby rumbles » Sun Feb 04, 2007 12:20 pm

I have seen Bakkum and Ironheart both play. I have to say Bakkum is more exciting
but they are both alot of fun to watch.
rumbles
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby indiandrumhopper » Mon Feb 05, 2007 8:54 am

I would have say CJ Ironheart of Four Winds and Tony Ironheart and Demery Lawrence could be a threat come tournment time.
Last edited by indiandrumhopper on Mon Feb 05, 2007 8:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
indiandrumhopper

Postby sodadrinker » Mon Feb 05, 2007 9:50 am

indiandrumhopper wrote:I would have say CJ Ironheart of Four Winds and Tony Ironheart and Demery Lawrence could be a threat come tournment time.

does demery lawrence even get any pt????
you shouldnt throw stones if you live in a glass house and if you got a glass jaw you should watch your mouth
sodadrinker
NDPreps All-State

Postby pacod » Mon Feb 05, 2007 9:54 am

yeah he gets some but i wouldn't consider him a threat. I would consider Herman a threat though. He's had some big games this year and has proven that this team isn't just Tony Ironhearts.
pacod

Postby baseball » Mon Feb 05, 2007 9:56 am

pacod wrote:yeah he gets some but i wouldn't consider him a threat. I would consider Herman a threat though. He's had some big games this year and has proven that this team isn't just Tony Ironhearts.

thank you very much.
Pay Heed, All Who Enter: Beware of "The Phog"
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby ndbb » Mon Feb 05, 2007 10:40 am

bakkum has some sicks dishes and lets it go from 20+ at will.
ndbb
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby baseball » Mon Feb 05, 2007 11:18 am

I dont know IH's numbers but i know Bakkum averages 22.6pts-8.5asts-8.7rebs- and 4 steals.  i love watching the games where Bakkum goes off in the first half and the 2nd the teams put more attention on him and just watch him find the other players on the court.
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby pacod » Tue Feb 06, 2007 8:42 am

ndbb wrote:bakkum has some sicks dishes and lets it go from 20+ at will.

Trust me when i say this, there's no one in the state that passes as good as Tony Ironheart. Thats why i love watching him so much. He can score from anywhere and on anyone.
pacod

Postby baseball » Tue Feb 06, 2007 9:19 am

pacod wrote:

Trust me when i say this, there's no one in the state that passes as good as Tony Ironheart. Thats why i love watching him so much. He can score from anywhere and on anyone.

have you seen Bakkum pass, id be willing to bet that 60+% of his TO's come from the teammates not being able to catch his passes.
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby baller01 » Tue Feb 06, 2007 9:21 am

baseball wrote:
pacod wrote:

have you seen Bakkum pass, id be willing to bet that 60+% of his TO's come from the teammates not being able to catch his passes.

Bakkum is an amazing passer. I'm not saying IH is a great passer too but until you see Bakkum play, you can't say IH is better.
Winning isn't everything--but wanting to win is. -Vince Lombardi
baller01
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby pacod » Tue Feb 06, 2007 9:30 am

baseball wrote:
pacod wrote:

Same with IH.
pacod

Postby pacod » Tue Feb 06, 2007 9:33 am

baller01 wrote:
baseball wrote:
pacod wrote:

Bakkum is an amazing passer. I'm not saying IH is a great passer too but until you see Bakkum play, you can't say IH is better.
Well i'd like to see him play, maybe i'll see him if i go watch state this year. But look at numbers it says it all. Watch IH play than you can base your oppinion also.
pacod

Postby baseball » Tue Feb 06, 2007 9:45 am

whats IH apg...Bakkum is 8.5
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby pacod » Tue Feb 06, 2007 9:47 am

baseball wrote:whats IH apg...Bakkum is 8.5

Don't know the exact number, but around 7-8 assists a game.
pacod

Postby baseball » Tue Feb 06, 2007 9:54 am

pacod wrote:

your right numbers dont lie....last time i checked 8.5>7-8
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby pacod » Tue Feb 06, 2007 10:04 am

baseball wrote:
pacod wrote:

HAHA. Let me toss out some numbers. FW vs Carrington, IH 39 points. Steele-Dawson vs Carrington, Bakkum 22 points.

Steeles biggest game against Linton, Bakkum 13

FWs biggest game against Wells, IH 19

AND Tony's averaging 20.2 ppg on a team that has 5 players averaging double figures.
pacod

Postby baseball » Tue Feb 06, 2007 10:19 am

so the debate of who is the best PASSER turns into who SCORED the most points in 2 games?? lets here the response to this one....

well since it turned to scoring anyway who scored only 9 against Lakota, musta had about 23 assists tha game huh
Last edited by baseball on Tue Feb 06, 2007 10:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby cdub1 » Tue Feb 06, 2007 10:21 am

pacod wrote:
baseball wrote:
pacod wrote:

HAHA. Let me toss out some numbers. FW vs Carrington, IH 39 points. Steele-Dawson vs Carrington, Bakkum 22 points.

AND Tony's averaging 20.2 ppg on a team that has 5 players averaging double figures.
this post sucked tony getting 20 a game isnt that impressive 5 players getting double figgers looks like run and gun bakkum is better than ironheart put all the stats up for the entire season not just 2 games

id rather die like a man than live like a coward becuz a coward dies a thousand deaths
cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby pacod » Tue Feb 06, 2007 10:26 am

cdub1 wrote:
pacod wrote:
baseball wrote:
pacod wrote:

this post sucked tony getting 20 a game isnt that impressive 5 players getting double figgers looks like run and gun bakkum is better than ironheart put all the stats up for the entire season not just 2 games

Well if you would read into my post you would understand that the reason bakkum is averaging 2 points more a game than tony is that tony's on an elite team. FW has six players that can go and start on any team in the state. Now on the other hand Bakkum is Steeles go to guy, their main scorer. Now do you think Bakkum would get those kind of numbers on an elite team? Maybe, Maybe not. We'll never know will we?

Not to mention Bakkum 6'2"

Ironheart 5'10"     WOW IH just does it all!!!!
pacod

Postby pacod » Tue Feb 06, 2007 10:28 am

baseball wrote:so the debate of who is the best PASSER turns into who SCORED the most points in 2 games?? lets here the response to this one....

well since it turned to scoring anyway who scored only 9 against Lakota, musta had about 23 assists tha game huh

Bakkums game high to IH's game high     33<39
pacod

Postby baseball » Tue Feb 06, 2007 10:29 am

name 1 team Bakkum woudlnt be the go to guy on other then fourwinds since IH already is classified as a god?
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby pacod » Tue Feb 06, 2007 10:31 am

baseball wrote:name 1 team Bakkum woudlnt be the go to guy on other then fourwinds since IH already is classified as a god?

HAHA, I didn't say he wouldn't be a go to guy, I said he wouldn't have those kind of numbers. Once again read into my posts.
pacod

Postby cdub1 » Tue Feb 06, 2007 10:32 am

pacod wrote:
cdub1 wrote:
pacod wrote:
baseball wrote:
pacod wrote:

Well if you would read into my post you would understand that the reason bakkum is averaging 2 points more a game than tony is that tony's on an elite team. FW has six players that can go and start on any team in the state. Now on the other hand Bakkum is Steeles go to guy, their main scorer. Now do you think Bakkum would get those kind of numbers on an elite team? Maybe, Maybe not. We'll never know will we?

Not to mention Bakkum 6'2"

Ironheart 5'10"     WOW IH just does it all!!!!

not everystarter on fourwinds could start on anyteam in the state how does height mattter they are both point guards how is this one baron davis 6 4 monta ellis 6 2 so even though bdavis (bakkum) is obviously better than ellis(ih) he is taller so ih is better

id rather die like a man than live like a coward becuz a coward dies a thousand deaths
cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

PreviousNext

Return to Boys