Four Winds vs. Leeds-Minn.

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby teamrunngun » Mon Feb 19, 2007 7:05 pm

have you seen fw play this year. if not how can you talk about them not having class
teamrunngun
NDPreps Reserve

Postby nativegolfer » Mon Feb 19, 2007 7:05 pm

project-pat wrote:
sodadrinker wrote:
project-pat wrote:
nativegolfer wrote:
project-pat wrote:
nativegolfer wrote:
gator-nation wrote:i thought rick smith was this awesome coach.........wat kinda AWESOME coach runs up the score on bad teams...............im not sayin he is a BAD coach but a RUDE one.

He doesn't run up the score on bad teams!  Where you at those games when FW scored 100?  I'm guessing you weren't because if you where you wouldn't be making such dumb, uninformed statements.  Listen, if a team is rotten that means they haven't spent time in the offseason working to improve their game.  I have absolutely no pity for those teams if they get blown out!  Gator-nation let me guess, you were on a rotten team that got blown away alot.  Am I right?  Still have hard feelings?  This is a man's game!  Get over it. 

Well they must be playing some bad teams if "smith leaves in starters until they break 100 AND THEN puts in the scrubs" That sounds like running it up to me.

Again, where at any of those games?  There was not a starter in the game when FW broke 100 at any of those games.  Get over it.

Yeah im pretty sure I'm gonna believe those other FW fans over you. THEY TOLD ME HE LEAVES IN STARTERS UNTIL THEY HIT 100 AND THEN TAKE THEM OUT, so you get over it!

4 winds doesnt leave the big guns in every single game or blow out, but if they have a chance to get to 100 they get there.  that explains why they havent had any games between 90 and 100 becuz if they get 90 they want to get to 100.

You guys are so back and forth on your posts it's not even funny...we got half of you saying the JV is the one getting 100, and we got half of you saying the starters stay in until they reach 100. That is really smart. I'm guaranteeing the JV part is a lie, you guys are just trying to show that FW has class...class which is not there.

Bottom line is you shouldn't make that statement without actually being at those games and seeing first hand. 
nativegolfer
NDPreps All-State

Postby project-pat » Mon Feb 19, 2007 7:06 pm

You guys are on here bragging them up to be the greatest team of all time when honestly...WHO DO THEY PLAY BESIDES LEEDS-MINN?
project-pat

Postby pacod » Mon Feb 19, 2007 7:06 pm

project-pat wrote:It's a little harder to make it to state in the 7th region. Unlike region 4, it's not just 1 alright team playing with a bunch of JV's.

WOW, you make a lot of sense.
pacod

Postby sodadrinker » Mon Feb 19, 2007 7:06 pm

project-pat wrote:It's a little harder to make it to state in the 7th region. Unlike region 4, it's not just 1 alright team playing with a bunch of JV's.

region 4's top teams are better than the top teams of region 7 so keep that up.  4 and 7 play the first game of state and i say 4 takes it.  and if ur implying that im a 4 winds fans then ur not on the right track.  im just stating what ive noticed from watchin them play.
you shouldnt throw stones if you live in a glass house and if you got a glass jaw you should watch your mouth
sodadrinker
NDPreps All-State

Postby rep » Mon Feb 19, 2007 7:07 pm

this topic has broken down into too much bickering.
rep

Previous

Return to Boys