4 winds vs harvey

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby pacod » Thu Jan 25, 2007 7:56 am

Thats why i have FWs as a huge favorite in this game. Harvey will have a tough time getting the ball down the court.
pacod

Postby sodadrinker » Thu Jan 25, 2007 7:57 am

pacod wrote:Thats why i have FWs as a huge favorite in this game. Harvey will have a tough time getting the ball down the court.
exactly
you shouldnt throw stones if you live in a glass house and if you got a glass jaw you should watch your mouth
sodadrinker
NDPreps All-State

Postby ClassBballa » Thu Jan 25, 2007 8:01 am

Harvey played a fairly effective triangle and 2 against WC. I doubt they do that, but they might do a box-and-1 with Block chasing IH. He is a pesky defender and will make IH work. My guess is that Harvey will try to keep the game slow and stall like they did against WC. If they do that, it might be a pretty close game.
We can't win at home. We can't win on the road. I just can't figure out where else to play!

I went to a fight the other night and a hockey game broke out.
ClassBballa
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby sodadrinker » Thu Jan 25, 2007 8:17 am

ClassBballa wrote:Harvey played a fairly effective triangle and 2 against WC. I doubt they do that, but they might do a box-and-1 with Block chasing IH. He is a pesky defender and will make IH work. My guess is that Harvey will try to keep the game slow and stall like they did against WC. If they do that, it might be a pretty close game.

yes but wells county didnt shoot well and i dont see 4 winds missing that many open shots
you shouldnt throw stones if you live in a glass house and if you got a glass jaw you should watch your mouth
sodadrinker
NDPreps All-State

Postby ClassBballa » Thu Jan 25, 2007 8:24 am

true that sodadrinker
We can't win at home. We can't win on the road. I just can't figure out where else to play!

I went to a fight the other night and a hockey game broke out.
ClassBballa
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby nike07 » Thu Jan 25, 2007 9:17 am

i think if the game is slowed up and harvey breaks the press, harvey would win, problem is, that might not happen, harvey does start 3 guards now, and can break the press a lot better than at the beginning of the year, but they have made some poor decisions once they get pasted have court, it should be a good one
nike07
NDPreps Starter

Postby nike07 » Thu Jan 25, 2007 9:22 am

sodadrinker wrote:
ClassBballa wrote:Harvey played a fairly effective triangle and 2 against WC. I doubt they do that, but they might do a box-and-1 with Block chasing IH. He is a pesky defender and will make IH work. My guess is that Harvey will try to keep the game slow and stall like they did against WC. If they do that, it might be a pretty close game.

yes but wells county didnt shoot well and i dont see 4 winds missing that many open shots
you comin to the game sodadrinker?
nike07
NDPreps Starter

Postby nike07 » Thu Jan 25, 2007 9:29 am

pacod wrote:How about their point gaurd? I hear he's pretty solid.
hes very good, probably the best player on the team by far, lorenz puts up numbers because of block....a little piece of info on this game, harvey is on a 5 game winning streak in which they beat a lot of teams they werent predicted to beat, momentum and home court advantage, could be a big piece
nike07
NDPreps Starter

Postby pacod » Thu Jan 25, 2007 9:30 am

I'm hoping it should be a good game. My prediction still remains the same, FW by 15
pacod

Postby nike07 » Thu Jan 25, 2007 9:32 am

pacod wrote:I'm hoping it should be a good game. My prediction still remains the same, FW by 15
i dk who to take, im just going to say it will be close, and leave it at that
nike07
NDPreps Starter

Postby sodadrinker » Thu Jan 25, 2007 1:05 pm

nike07 wrote:
sodadrinker wrote:

you comin to the game sodadrinker?

i dont think im gonna make it tonight but im gonna try to listen
sodadrinker
NDPreps All-State

Postby cash » Thu Jan 25, 2007 6:08 pm

four winds won by 8, pretty good game
cash
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby pacod » Thu Jan 25, 2007 6:46 pm

FOUR WINDS                                                              Harvey

Tony Ironheart        15                   Andrew Nyhus             21

C.J Ironheart           14                   Tanner Lorenz             16

Chance Herman       14                   Quincey Faul                7

Ivan Love Joy           6                     Shelby Block                5

Reno LittleGhost       6

Chuck Love Joy         2
pacod

Postby cash » Thu Jan 25, 2007 6:50 pm

pacod wrote:FOUR WINDS                                                              Harvey

Tony Ironheart        15                   Andrew Nyhus             21

C.J Ironheart           14                   Tanner Lorenz             16

Chance Herman       14                   Quincey Faul                7

Ivan Love Joy           6                     Shelby Block                5

Reno LittleGhost       6

Chuck Love Joy         2
littleghost, i cant remember him, what number was he
cash
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby pacod » Thu Jan 25, 2007 6:50 pm

Better game than I had expected. Four Winds fell into foul trouble early. ( A lot of those calls were questionable ) . All and all it was good game.

Score by quarters

12 - 10 FW

32-  17 FW   (20-7)

44 - 32 FW   (12-15)

57 - 49 FW   (13-17)
pacod

Postby pacod » Thu Jan 25, 2007 6:51 pm

33, His second game back.
pacod

Postby sodadrinker » Fri Jan 26, 2007 9:40 am

what kind of defense did harvey play.  im wondering how they held 4 winds to such a low score.
sodadrinker
NDPreps All-State

Postby pacod » Fri Jan 26, 2007 9:57 am

They played a man defense. Fw got rolling but 3 of the starters got into foul trouble early.
pacod

Postby cash » Sun Jan 28, 2007 7:05 am

sodadrinker wrote:what kind of defense did harvey play.  im wondering how they held 4 winds to such a low score.
harvey played good d, they played a great 2nd half, they played a bad 2nd quarter though
cash
NDPreps All-Conference

Previous

Return to Boys