4 winds vs Wells County

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby sodadrinker » Fri Jan 19, 2007 9:42 pm

What is going to be the outcome of these two teams.  The game is in 4 winds on the 22nd.  Should be a good game.
you shouldnt throw stones if you live in a glass house and if you got a glass jaw you should watch your mouth
sodadrinker
NDPreps All-State

Postby cash » Sat Jan 20, 2007 5:07 am

sodadrinker wrote:What is going to be the outcome of these two teams.  The game is in 4 winds on the 22nd.  Should be a good game.
wells co. should win it, another good one should be four winds against harvey, but i think four winds loses to wells co. by 5-10 pts.
Last edited by cash on Sat Jan 20, 2007 5:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
cash
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby nativegolfer » Sat Jan 20, 2007 5:33 am

Games at the rez and FW wins by 10 - 15pts!!  IH is on a roll and will be unstoppable monday night.  Take it to the bank.
Last edited by nativegolfer on Sat Jan 20, 2007 5:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
nativegolfer
NDPreps All-State

Postby Stromer » Sat Jan 20, 2007 9:09 am

Won't be close.  Four Winds will shred the D of Wells County.
Hater of the NC$$

Increased D1 student fees? I'm all for it.

http://www.siouxsports.com
Stromer
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby sodadrinker » Sat Jan 20, 2007 11:54 am

Stromer wrote:Won't be close.  Four Winds will shred the D of Wells County.

hahaha i beg to differ
you shouldnt throw stones if you live in a glass house and if you got a glass jaw you should watch your mouth
sodadrinker
NDPreps All-State

Postby cash » Sat Jan 20, 2007 1:50 pm

sodadrinker wrote:

hahaha i beg to differ
me too
cash
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby NATURAL TALENT » Sat Jan 20, 2007 3:15 pm

FW will win by 20 on their home court. write that down.
NATURAL TALENT
NDPreps All-State

Postby AandBfan » Sat Jan 20, 2007 5:03 pm

Four-Winds will win easily
AandBfan

Postby Sports guy » Sat Jan 20, 2007 7:14 pm

Four WInds will WIN
Sports guy
NDPreps Starter

Postby classb_fan00 » Sat Jan 20, 2007 7:27 pm

I haven't seen Wells County play, but i think Four Winds has too many weapons. Four winds will win this one.
I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me.
Larry Bird
classb_fan00
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby sodadrinker » Sat Jan 20, 2007 8:16 pm

i guess we can all say what we think until the game is played but regardless of what everyone thinks, no matter who wins the game wont be a blowout.  the 2 teams no each other very well and know how each other play
sodadrinker
NDPreps All-State

Postby shotcaller1 » Sat Jan 20, 2007 9:02 pm

this is anyones game. id say wc by 5 at the most. ironheart is a stud but i thnk rogelstad or weigelt will match up to him pretty good on D. wc will need tweed to shoot hot and krahler to keep puttin up the big numbers all around that he is. the bench scoring will be crucial in this matchup for wc but no way will this be a 20 pt game.
Last edited by shotcaller1 on Sat Jan 20, 2007 9:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
shotcaller1
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Indians Alumni » Sun Jan 21, 2007 8:50 am

Four Winds, Hands down.  They have too many weapons and they are at home.  The crowd is going to be huge.  I say that it will not be a blow out but it will be by more than 10 points.  Once the boys get out and running especially on their home court they are unstoppable.  IH is having his way with everyone they play!  He not only can score but he has beautiful passes.
It's just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat people up. ~Muhammed Ali
Indians Alumni
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby ndsbest44 » Sun Jan 21, 2007 9:12 am

Iron Heart gives four-winds the advantage in this one
ndsbest44
NDPreps Starter

Postby nativegolfer » Sun Jan 21, 2007 1:31 pm

Shotcaller1 - You obviously haven't seen IH play or are a serious WC homer to think one guy can D him up.  I guarantee you if the WC coach put 1 guy on him then it's a layup drill all night and he goes for at least 30. 
nativegolfer
NDPreps All-State

Postby Indians Alumni » Sun Jan 21, 2007 1:36 pm

Amen!
It's just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat people up. ~Muhammed Ali
Indians Alumni
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby Indians Alumni » Sun Jan 21, 2007 1:39 pm

cash wrote:
sodadrinker wrote:

hahaha i beg to differ
me too

Four Winds is going to mop the floor with WC!  I recant my last statement from before, it will be 15 or more points!  WC doesn't have a chance!
Last edited by Indians Alumni on Sun Jan 21, 2007 1:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Indians Alumni
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby cash » Sun Jan 21, 2007 1:40 pm

nativegolfer wrote:Shotcaller1 - You obviously haven't seen IH play or are a serious WC homer to think one guy can D him up.  I guarantee you if the WC coach put 1 guy on him then it's a layup drill all night and he goes for at least 30. 

:D:D:D:D if you werent from four winds you wouldnt be saying IH is this good, even though he is good
cash
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Indians Alumni » Sun Jan 21, 2007 1:44 pm

cash wrote:
nativegolfer wrote:Shotcaller1 - You obviously haven't seen IH play or are a serious WC homer to think one guy can D him up.  I guarantee you if the WC coach put 1 guy on him then it's a layup drill all night and he goes for at least 30. 

:D:D:D:D if you werent from four winds you wouldnt be saying IH is this good, even though he is good

:screwy: You lost me?  Of course he would be saying that IH is good, he is a FW Fan!!
Indians Alumni
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby Claz B Fan » Sun Jan 21, 2007 1:46 pm

Four Winds has a 6th man who is watching over them in Mike Meade and they dedicated this season to him after a tragic car accident

Ill take 4 Winds 75-60
Claz B Fan
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby sodadrinker » Sun Jan 21, 2007 2:10 pm

ironheart is the best player in the region hands down but player for player wc has the advantage. who on 4 winds can guard krahler one on one.  wells county hasnt even played their best bball once all season.  if you havent seen wells county play then you can say that 4 winds is gonna kill them.  they could win but wells county isnt just an average team.
Last edited by sodadrinker on Sun Jan 21, 2007 2:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sodadrinker
NDPreps All-State

Postby sodadrinker » Sun Jan 21, 2007 2:13 pm

i was also wondering about reno littleghost.  i thought he was a junior this year and would be a contributer for 4 winds.
sodadrinker
NDPreps All-State

Postby nativegolfer » Sun Jan 21, 2007 3:28 pm

Sodadrinker - player for player WC has the best players!?  Are you kidding me!  FW has 4 guys averaging double figs.  If WC wants to gaurd IH then Herman , CJ IH or Lovejoy will go off.  Like I've said before WC would have a chance at home but I'll take FW at home or at the sportscenter any day!  You know I can't recall when the last time WC came to the rez and won. 
nativegolfer
NDPreps All-State

Postby sodadrinker » Sun Jan 21, 2007 3:38 pm

well answer that same question again tomorrow night at about 10
sodadrinker
NDPreps All-State

Postby ND_Coach » Sun Jan 21, 2007 4:05 pm

I think those saying Four Winds will blow Wells County away are being a little over optimistic.  Wells County is too good a team to lose by 15-20. 

On the season Four Winds Averages 56.7 points allowed per game, Wells County 47.  Four Winds scores an average of 79.7, Wells Co 65.7.   Looking at the numbers I don't think it is fair to say Wells County's defense will be shreded when they are allowing fewer points per game than Four Winds, and I do not think Four Winds schedule so far has been a lot tougher than Wells County's. 

Looking at common opponents this season Wells County beat Mohall 65-41 Four Winds beat them 76-62.  Wells County beat New Rockford 70-46 Four Winds beat them 67-55.  Against common opponents Four Winds had allowed an average of 15 points more than Wells County.I know common opponents are not the best way to measure teams but at least it is some way to quantify the match up.   

Will Ironheart be shut down? No, he is too good of a player.  Can Four Winds shut down Krahler and Tweed?  No, they are also too good to be shut down.  Will Wells County win? Maybe.  Could they lose? Possibly.  Will Four Winds win?  Maybe.  Could they lose? Possibly.  Will it be a blow out? No.  Will it be a great game to watch?  Definetly.
ND_Coach
NDPreps All-Conference

Next

Return to Boys