Hazen Upset

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby beans3 » Fri Jan 19, 2007 6:45 pm

Hazen loses 53-49!  How did trinity win this one after losing big to RT.....did keithley play tonite?
Last edited by beans3 on Fri Jan 19, 2007 7:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
beans3

Postby NDSUbison! » Fri Jan 19, 2007 7:26 pm

Was at the game. Despite the horrible reffing wow what a game. Keithley didnt play but everyone just stepped it up a notch tonight what a game! Hazen who?
NDSUbison!

Postby baller01 » Fri Jan 19, 2007 7:31 pm

Who all scored for each team?
Winning isn't everything--but wanting to win is. -Vince Lombardi
baller01
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby Ping Pong » Fri Jan 19, 2007 7:32 pm

ya both teams played good games but trinity shot very well and had great passing against a tough hazen D. THS is 4 real son. HAzen who?
Ping Pong

Postby baller01 » Fri Jan 19, 2007 7:35 pm

Ping Pong wrote:ya both teams played good games but trinity shot very well and had great passing against a tough hazen D. THS is 4 real son. HAzen who?

Geeez, take it easy on Hazen, they are still the top team in the state probably. DT lost to RT last night. I wouldn't get too excited. Hazen will definately be there at the end.
baller01
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby Ping Pong » Fri Jan 19, 2007 7:35 pm

i dont know official stats, but id say THS was lead by Rising, Marsh, and Selinger. all had very good games. everyone else on the team stepped up.
Ping Pong

Postby Ping Pong » Fri Jan 19, 2007 7:36 pm

baller01 wrote:
Ping Pong wrote:ya both teams played good games but trinity shot very well and had great passing against a tough hazen D. THS is 4 real son. HAzen who?

Geeez, take it easy on Hazen, they are still the top team in the state probably. DT lost to RT last night. I wouldn't get too excited. Hazen will definately be there at the end.

ya i know but w/out keithly this is a huge win. hazen is good ill give em that
Ping Pong

Postby baller01 » Fri Jan 19, 2007 7:37 pm

Ping Pong wrote:
baller01 wrote:

ya i know but w/out keithly this is a huge win. hazen is good ill give em that

Ya... Hazen just didn't have it tonight? How many Trinity limit Marshall to tonight?
baller01
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby Sportsnut » Fri Jan 19, 2007 7:38 pm

I have heard Trinity has a Freshman who is starting with Keithley out. All I have heard has been good. His name is Morey I believe. How did he play tonite?
Sportsnut
NDPreps Rookie

Postby NDSUbison! » Fri Jan 19, 2007 7:41 pm

Robbie morey, hes been producing ever since they moved him up. This kid is gonna be dang good so watch for him in future years. Potential Mr. Basketball for sure!
NDSUbison!

Postby baller01 » Fri Jan 19, 2007 7:44 pm

NDSUbison! wrote:Robbie morey, hes been producing ever since they moved him up. This kid is gonna be dang good so watch for him in future years. Potential Mr. Basketball for sure!

I'm going to totally ignore that "potential Mr. Basketball for sure" comment their. Explain what do you look for in a freshmen when basing them on Mr. Basketball qualities? Because I know a darn good 5th grader who has to be a potential Mr. Basketball.
baller01
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby NDSUbison! » Fri Jan 19, 2007 7:45 pm

Good point.....Just dont even post your nonsesne
NDSUbison!

Postby baller01 » Fri Jan 19, 2007 7:47 pm

My nonsense? You are the one that said hes gonna be a potential Mr. Basketball forsure.
baller01
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby Sportsnut » Fri Jan 19, 2007 7:56 pm

NDSUbison! wrote:Good point.....Just dont even post your nonsesne

I was just wondering (if anyone saw the game) who played well.
Sportsnut
NDPreps Rookie

Postby Ping Pong » Fri Jan 19, 2007 8:15 pm

baller01 wrote:
NDSUbison! wrote:Robbie morey, hes been producing ever since they moved him up. This kid is gonna be dang good so watch for him in future years. Potential Mr. Basketball for sure!

I'm going to totally ignore that "potential Mr. Basketball for sure" comment their. Explain what do you look for in a freshmen when basing them on Mr. Basketball qualities? Because I know a darn good 5th grader who has to be a potential Mr. Basketball.

hey baller how bout u watch ur mouth. its true. watch him play hes CRAZY SON! just watch hes good. by tha way. Hazen is not the best team in tha state. top 5 yes, not Number1.
Ping Pong

Postby baller01 » Fri Jan 19, 2007 8:20 pm

Ping Pong wrote:
baller01 wrote:

hey baller how bout u watch ur mouth. its true. watch him play hes CRAZY SON! just watch hes good. by tha way. Hazen is not the best team in tha state. top 5 yes, not Number1.

Wo, wo, wo. I never said he wasn't good. He probably is very good. I'm sure he is very good. I don't think I've ever seen a freshmen on Dickinson Trinitys roster even. So I know he must be good. I just don't think it is right to say a freshman is potential Mr. Basketball. He could blow out his knee and never be the same again. So much can happen to him between now and then you can't even say that. I don't mean to come across as saying he isn't good, because like I said, he has to be. You just can't say that.
baller01
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby cdub1 » Fri Jan 19, 2007 8:21 pm

Ping Pong wrote:
baller01 wrote:

hes on the dickinson wizards traveling team by no means crazy as he isnt the best player on that team very talented yes but too early for mr.basketball talk

id rather die like a man than live like a coward becuz a coward dies a thousand deaths
cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby Ping Pong » Fri Jan 19, 2007 8:22 pm

ok yes u r rite. hes very good for being a freshman and in a pressure situation like that. maybe a lil 2 early 4 mr. bball, but he has the potential.
Last edited by Ping Pong on Fri Jan 19, 2007 8:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ping Pong

Postby baller01 » Fri Jan 19, 2007 8:22 pm

cdub1 wrote:
Ping Pong wrote:
baller01 wrote:

hes on the dickinson wizards traveling team by no means crazy as he isnt the best player on that team very talented yes but too early for mr.basketball talk

Was his dad the coach?
baller01
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby cdub1 » Fri Jan 19, 2007 8:26 pm

i think hanstad's dad is the coach watch that kid the next couple of years only gonna be a freshman next year but i see him possibly starting varsity at dhs

id rather die like a man than live like a coward becuz a coward dies a thousand deaths
cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby project-pat » Fri Jan 19, 2007 8:31 pm

I don't see this as much of an upset, hazen is a very beatable team. all you need to do is make marshall miss his first couple shots and he's done for the night haha. And this is one of the teams that i saw beating them this year, because they are so well coached. The only surprising thing is...they did it without keithley. but i guess the other players filled that gap pretty good. congrats
project-pat

Postby NDSUbison! » Fri Jan 19, 2007 9:15 pm

Well to be honest i dont think Marshall missed a shot till the end of the game. He is a very good player but trinity held it together well even without keithley. Hopefully this will help the titans get their heads back after the horrible loss to richardton!
NDSUbison!

Postby baller01 » Fri Jan 19, 2007 9:19 pm

NDSUbison! wrote:Well to be honest i dont think Marshall missed a shot till the end of the game. He is a very good player but trinity held it together well even without keithley. Hopefully this will help the titans get their heads back after the horrible loss to richardton!

I heard Marshall had 12 tonight. I could be wrong but thats what I heard.
baller01
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby project-pat » Fri Jan 19, 2007 9:19 pm

I bet marshall did awesome, but i talked to some kids that played with him this summer and they said that if he misses his first couple shots he'll be out of it for the rest of the game, pretty big head case i hear. But i don't want a million hazen fans blowing up on me. I "hear" that if he starts doing bad, he stops trying. just something that i hear these days. 
project-pat

Postby baller01 » Fri Jan 19, 2007 9:21 pm

project-pat wrote:I bet marshall did awesome, but i talked to some kids that played with him this summer and they said that if he misses his first couple shots he'll be out of it for the rest of the game, pretty big head case i hear. But i don't want a million hazen fans blowing up on me. I "hear" that if he starts doing bad, he stops trying. just something that i hear these days. 

I'm going to have to disagree with you on this. He might have used to let miss shots affect him but I don't think so anymore. He is very solid.
baller01
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Next

Return to Boys