Hazen Upset

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby project-pat » Fri Jan 19, 2007 9:26 pm

He's the same way on the golf course. He lets a couple mistakes get the best of him and it really throws off his game.
project-pat

Postby Ping Pong » Fri Jan 19, 2007 9:30 pm

idk i thought he had a pretty good game. it didnt seem like he was being a head case. ths just outplayed them and now we have to wait until it counts at districts/regions.
Ping Pong

Postby project-pat » Fri Jan 19, 2007 9:31 pm

i didnt necessarily mean this game. But i saw other games where it happened. When he played bowman last year, the crowd got in his head and he was off all night.
Last edited by project-pat on Fri Jan 19, 2007 9:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
project-pat

Postby point/center » Sat Jan 20, 2007 2:39 am

could this be one of those January wake up calls for the Bison? Makes them refocus and come out and bust through the rest of the schedule?
only shot at NDpreps HOF: Veterans committee

moderator m/o:your moral compass

http://viewfromthecrowsnest.blogspot.com/
point/center
NDPreps Legend

Postby Ping Pong » Sat Jan 20, 2007 5:28 am

i think they have the potential to be great. it seemed to me that they all wanted their shots and so they forced it evry once and a while. i think if they work as a team a lil better they will b very tough.
Ping Pong

Postby T-Bone » Sat Jan 20, 2007 8:27 am

baller01 wrote:
NDSUbison! wrote:Well to be honest i dont think Marshall missed a shot till the end of the game. He is a very good player but trinity held it together well even without keithley. Hopefully this will help the titans get their heads back after the horrible loss to richardton!

I heard Marshall had 12 tonight. I could be wrong but thats what I heard.

Marshall had 21.
T-Bone

Postby baller01 » Sat Jan 20, 2007 8:51 am

T-Bone wrote:
baller01 wrote:
NDSUbison! wrote:Well to be honest i dont think Marshall missed a shot till the end of the game. He is a very good player but trinity held it together well even without keithley. Hopefully this will help the titans get their heads back after the horrible loss to richardton!

I heard Marshall had 12 tonight. I could be wrong but thats what I heard.

Marshall had 21.

Yep, you are correct. I was wrong, someone told me he had 12 but they were wrong.
Winning isn't everything--but wanting to win is. -Vince Lombardi
baller01
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby cityleaguer » Sat Jan 20, 2007 8:59 am

baller01 wrote:
Ping Pong wrote:
baller01 wrote:
NDSUbison! wrote:Robbie morey, hes been producing ever since they moved him up. This kid is gonna be dang good so watch for him in future years. Potential Mr. Basketball for sure!

I'm going to totally ignore that "potential Mr. Basketball for sure" comment their. Explain what do you look for in a freshmen when basing them on Mr. Basketball qualities? Because I know a darn good 5th grader who has to be a potential Mr. Basketball.

hey baller how bout u watch ur mouth. its true. watch him play hes CRAZY SON! just watch hes good. by tha way. Hazen is not the best team in tha state. top 5 yes, not Number1.

Wo, wo, wo. I never said he wasn't good. He probably is very good. I'm sure he is very good. I don't think I've ever seen a freshmen on Dickinson Trinitys roster even. So I know he must be good. I just don't think it is right to say a freshman is potential Mr. Basketball. He could blow out his knee and never be the same again. So much can happen to him between now and then you can't even say that. I don't mean to come across as saying he isn't good, because like I said, he has to be. You just can't say that.

Kind of like when James Hennessy Blew out his knee his Junior year and won the Mr. Basketball award the following season, haha.  NO LIE though, the Morey Kid is phenomenal, I'm a class A guy myself, but he plays ball at the rec center a lot and he absolutely takes it to college age kids, very smooth, and that was as an 8th grader, I myself thought Mr. Basketball the first time I got some games in with him.....and I'm 21!
cityleaguer
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby NDSUbison! » Sat Jan 20, 2007 9:04 am

I said he has the "potential" and he honestly does. Right now he is playing without very much varsity experience and you can tell he is young. But even at that he is still a freak and i will stick by my words a mr. Basketbal candidate of the future. Good win THS
NDSUbison!

Previous

Return to Boys