Who is making a statement and who is over rated?

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby beavof77 » Fri Jan 12, 2007 12:57 pm

As of now most teams have played 6-9 games and many of the favorites aren't doing so well, and alot of the underdogs are stepping up. Which teams do you think are not playing to their potential and what teams are ripping it up?
beavof77
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Ping Pong » Fri Jan 12, 2007 2:34 pm

i dont know about many other regions, but beulah is a dissapointment in my mind. they could still be meshing as a team but they need to start. with a loss to WC and a close call to RT so far, idk wat else to expect.
Ping Pong

Postby baller01 » Fri Jan 12, 2007 3:01 pm

beavof77 wrote:As of now most teams have played 6-9 games and many of the favorites aren't doing so well, and alot of the underdogs are stepping up. Which teams do you think are not playing to their potential and what teams are ripping it up?

Biggest disapointment so far- LaMoure or Beulah

Biggest surprise- Lisbon or maybe Hazen, I don't think a lot of people expected Hazen to be #1 in the state this early in the season.
Winning isn't everything--but wanting to win is. -Vince Lombardi
baller01
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby Ping Pong » Fri Jan 12, 2007 6:06 pm

i had hazen number one all year. they were tuff last year and didnt hardly loose any1 if any. they arnt a surprise they r where they shuld b.
Ping Pong

Postby InTheKnow » Fri Jan 12, 2007 6:46 pm

Thompson has clearly been an early season flop with now a 5-4 start after being the pre season Region 2 champ in the Hoopster. Park River is off to a 10-1 start but after the 26 point thumping last night to Midway-Minto they could be a pretender when it comes to tournament time.
InTheKnow
NDPreps All-State

Postby region1 football » Fri Jan 12, 2007 6:59 pm

Lisbin has things goin really well for them.  They can pritty much do it all right, now in my opinion.  It will be interesting to see if they can keep it all together.
region1 football
NDPreps Starter

Postby rep » Fri Jan 12, 2007 7:05 pm

region1 football wrote:Lisbin has things goin really well for them.  They can pritty much do it all right, now in my opinion.  It will be interesting to see if they can keep it all together.

lorenz vs. carblom should be a treat this weekend. wish i could see it.
rep

Postby region1 football » Fri Jan 12, 2007 7:10 pm

rep wrote:
region1 football wrote:Lisbin has things goin really well for them.  They can pritty much do it all right, now in my opinion.  It will be interesting to see if they can keep it all together.

lorenz vs. carblom should be a treat this weekend. wish i could see it.

when and where is this game...and lisbin shuld have it on the radio...106.1
region1 football
NDPreps Starter

Postby Claz B Fan » Sat Jan 13, 2007 6:57 am

Im also looking forward to the matchup of Lisbon Hankinson with arguably the two best juniors in Class B in Mauch and Carlblom should be a great one!!
Last edited by Claz B Fan on Sat Jan 13, 2007 6:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Claz B Fan
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby PA42 » Sat Jan 13, 2007 7:39 am

i don't even know if they would defend each other , and if they would carlbloom would physically dominate mauch. mauch is better on the perimiter or on the baseline. i'm not saying carlbloom is better i just think that matchup would not favor mauch.
PA42

Return to Boys