Region 4

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby cash » Sat Jan 20, 2007 5:09 am

harvey beat midkota improving their record to 9-3, 3-1 in the district
cash
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby sodadrinker » Sun Jan 21, 2007 2:18 pm

harvey and new rockford have both been playing some pretty good ball as of late one those teams could actually make the region tourney if they keep it together
you shouldnt throw stones if you live in a glass house and if you got a glass jaw you should watch your mouth
sodadrinker
NDPreps All-State

Postby NATURAL TALENT » Sun Jan 21, 2007 5:46 pm

sodadrinker wrote:harvey and new rockford have both been playing some pretty good ball as of late one those teams could actually make the region tourney if they keep it together

NRS has won 1 out of their last 5 games, I wouldnt call that pretty good ball. Harvey has won 5 in a row, thats pretty good ball.
NATURAL TALENT
NDPreps All-State

Postby cash » Sun Jan 21, 2007 5:49 pm

NATURAL TALENT wrote:
sodadrinker wrote:harvey and new rockford have both been playing some pretty good ball as of late one those teams could actually make the region tourney if they keep it together

NRS has won 1 out of their last 5 games, I wouldnt call that pretty good ball. Harvey has won 5 in a row, thats pretty good ball.
harvey beat a couple good teams too, midkota, lakota, and rugby (very inconsistent team), they have a tough game thursday against four winds in harvey
cash
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby sodadrinker » Sun Jan 21, 2007 6:40 pm

NATURAL TALENT wrote:

3 of new rockfords losses were to wells county, 4 winds, and leeds and they held 4 winds and leeds to way less points than they average on the year. i didnt say they were gonna win the region i said they were playin some pretty good ball, which they are and they have a chance to make regionals.  they did struggle earlier in the year but beating carrington really mixed things up in district 7.
you shouldnt throw stones if you live in a glass house and if you got a glass jaw you should watch your mouth
sodadrinker
NDPreps All-State

Postby NATURAL TALENT » Sun Jan 21, 2007 6:47 pm

Just because they didnt get blown out by FW or LM doesnt mean they are playing good ball. Some teams have off nights. Playing good ball is winning games.
NATURAL TALENT
NDPreps All-State

Postby sodadrinker » Sun Jan 21, 2007 6:58 pm

so ur saying if 4 winds plays nr and 4 winds plays a good game and it was a 12 point game u wouldnt give nr credit.  4 winds is obviously the better team and if both play to their full potential 4 winds would win but there is such a thing as making ur opponent not play up to their potential. 
sodadrinker
NDPreps All-State

Postby sodadrinker » Sun Jan 21, 2007 7:03 pm

i understand that teams can have an off night but i dont see how u cant give nr some credit becuz they are playing twice as well now as they were early in the season
sodadrinker
NDPreps All-State

Postby Indians Alumni » Mon Jan 22, 2007 9:46 am

sodadrinker wrote:so ur saying if 4 winds plays nr and 4 winds plays a good game and it was a 12 point game u wouldnt give nr credit.  4 winds is obviously the better team and if both play to their full potential 4 winds would win but there is such a thing as making ur opponent not play up to their potential. 

Four Winds didn't have that great of a night.  They could have done better, but I am not going to discredit NR.  They have a solid program there. 
It's just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat people up. ~Muhammed Ali
Indians Alumni
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby NATURAL TALENT » Mon Jan 22, 2007 6:58 pm

Indians Alumni wrote:Four Winds didn't have that great of a night.  They could have done better, but I am not going to discredit NR.  They have a solid program there. 

I wasnt discrediting NR either, just pointing out that losing 4 out of 5 isnt a team that is playing good ball.
NATURAL TALENT
NDPreps All-State

Postby sodadrinker » Mon Jan 22, 2007 7:56 pm

i shouldve probably stated it differently saying that theyre playing good by saying theyre playing much better than they were earlier in the season
sodadrinker
NDPreps All-State

Previous

Return to Boys