congratulations fordville lankin

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby ndfootball06 » Sat Jan 13, 2007 6:36 am

fordville has a good chance of making regionals next year.  the first 3 spots would most likely go to grafton, north border, and park river, but the 4th spot is up in the air and fordville might even be a favorite to finish 4th
ndfootball06
NDPreps Starter

Postby north_border_eagles2106 » Fri Jan 19, 2007 9:28 am

i've got to agree here, it's gonna be a tight race with them and cavalier next year i think, cavalier is getting there younger players good experience this year and fordvilles team has been playing together for close to 3 years now so they might be back in regionals as a 4th seed.
That's a lovely fur you're wearing. Perhaps I could find you some slippers made from the skins of innocent and defenseless baby seals!
north_border_eagles2106
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby PA42 » Fri Jan 19, 2007 8:35 pm

tonight was another sign of an improvement from the last three seasons, yes they lost. even in double digits against a good park river team by a score of 75-57 or something. i was not at the game but this score tells me one of two things. one that they hung with park river. or two park river was up the whole game and was on the verge of being a blow out but fordville didn't quit. this is a sign of coaching, tough kids who are sick of losing, and even a little skill.
PA42

Postby knights4 » Fri Jan 19, 2007 9:37 pm

horne98 wrote:tonight was another sign of an improvement from the last three seasons, yes they lost. even in double digits against a good park river team by a score of 75-57 or something. i was not at the game but this score tells me one of two things. one that they hung with park river. or two park river was up the whole game and was on the verge of being a blow out but fordville didn't quit. this is a sign of coaching, tough kids who are sick of losing, and even a little skill.

I agree they are a very hard working team, and they dont quite even against the teams that have more talent, which sets a good foundation for next year. I think they will make regionals which the fans, and the players deserve, i wish them the best of luck except when they play us.   
"Yeah I called her up, she gave me a bunch of crap about me not listening to her, or something, I don't know, I wasn't really paying attention."
-Harry Dunn
knights4
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby InTheKnow » Fri Jan 19, 2007 11:18 pm

I dont want to take anything away from Fordville but the rumor I heard is Moe for Park River  is out for the season with torn ligaments in his ankle and he did not play friday night. But Max Otto put up 33.

If that is the case with Moe it changes things drastically.
InTheKnow
NDPreps All-State

Postby knights4 » Sat Jan 20, 2007 1:48 pm

InTheKnow wrote:I dont want to take anything away from Fordville but the rumor I heard is Moe for Park River  is out for the season with torn ligaments in his ankle and he did not play friday night. But Max Otto put up 33.

If that is the case with Moe it changes things drastically.

i heard that he was out for the year but somebody told me that it wasnt that serious and he might be back next week, so i'm not sure who to believe
"Yeah I called her up, she gave me a bunch of crap about me not listening to her, or something, I don't know, I wasn't really paying attention."
-Harry Dunn
knights4
NDPreps All-Conference

Previous

Return to Boys