Four Winds

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby Big Hitter » Mon Dec 25, 2006 10:08 am

NO lie FW is the one of the toughest places to play in. In the whole state, but districts and regionals aren't at FW's there at DL sports center so lets not be giving FW a ticket to state just yet the region is all pretty equal.
Big Hitter

Postby nativegolfer » Thu Dec 28, 2006 5:41 pm

FW 86 - Dunseith 60.  CJ Ironheart had 8 3 pointers. 
nativegolfer
NDPreps All-State

Postby tarheels13 » Thu Dec 28, 2006 6:49 pm

i was at the fw/dunsieth game and tony ironheart is the real deal.  he as all the tools of class b player of the year plus he is an honor student.
tarheels13
NDPreps Reserve

Postby pacod » Wed Jan 24, 2007 5:49 am

Four Winds, no doubt, is the real deal this year. They have 2 players behind T I that can score 20 a night, Herman and CJ I h. With the addition of Reno Littleghost down low should oppose big problems for teams that don't know about him. Lovejoy is a streaky player, he plays very fast paced and if he can play under control, he'll finish out the year strong. The big surprise, in my oppinion, is Zach Alberts. You talk about a kid thats no taller than the gaurds, banging down low with the big boys. He can score when needed, boards, and plays excellent defense against the big man for being under-sized. Four winds is going to have another good year.
pacod

Postby rabbits » Fri Feb 23, 2007 6:07 am

Big Hitter wrote:NO lie FW is the one of the toughest places to play in. In the whole state, but districts and regionals aren't at FW's there at DL sports center so lets not be giving FW a ticket to state just yet the region is all pretty equal.

excellent...i agree
"I can accept failure, but I can't accept not trying." Michael Jordan
rabbits
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Aaronih » Fri Feb 23, 2007 11:59 am

If i'm not mistaken people 4-winds is undefeated at home in the last 3-yrs, thas a lil impressive. love the floor there and they got a new place to hang the banners there, another thing that suprises he is that they have had 3-players selected to the All-State 2nd team (Tony IH) most recently, but no one on the First Team, i would think that would also change after this year (TI)..this would be nice to be the first in school history..make me proud nephew..lol..i thought him everything..lol jks.
be a leader not a follower..
Aaronih
NDPreps Starter

Postby rumbles » Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:23 pm

Aaronih wrote:If i'm not mistaken people 4-winds is undefeated at home in the last 3-yrs, thas a lil impressive. love the floor there and they got a new place to hang the banners there, another thing that suprises he is that they have had 3-players selected to the All-State 2nd team (Tony IH) most recently, but no one on the First Team, i would think that would also change after this year (TI)..this would be nice to be the first in school history..make me proud nephew..lol..i thought him everything..lol jks.
undefeated at hom over th last 3 yrs? Wow that is impressive
rumbles
NDPreps All-Conference

Previous

Return to Boys