Top Sophs

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby Big Ticket » Thu Mar 22, 2007 12:46 pm

Hunterlaf wrote:Joe Westman is one of the best Sophmores in the state i think!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ya to bad him and also everett are on bad teams.
Big Ticket
NDPreps Starter

Postby ndnballer » Thu Mar 22, 2007 4:32 pm

I heard that Westman and Everett are teaming up next year this might cause problems for teams in region 5
ndnballer

Postby Jwall512 » Thu Mar 22, 2007 5:56 pm

When we played against South Heart and Schmelling played hedidnt play well maybe he had an off game but hedidnt impress me much.  Just my thoughts

Stupid is as Stupid does

-Forrest Gump
Jwall512
NDPreps Starter

Postby Big Ticket » Thu Mar 22, 2007 6:03 pm

ndnballer wrote:I heard that Westman and Everett are teaming up next year this might cause problems for teams in region 5

That would be a deadly combination, it would be like AI and Melo.
Big Ticket
NDPreps Starter

Postby simply the best 10 » Thu Mar 22, 2007 6:14 pm

Big Ticket wrote:
ndnballer wrote:I heard that Westman and Everett are teaming up next year this might cause problems for teams in region 5

Not quite.
"Greatness consists in trying to be great. There is no other way."

"Skill and confidence are an unconquered army."
simply the best 10
NDPreps Starter

Postby Big Ticket » Thu Mar 22, 2007 6:18 pm

simply the best 10 wrote:
Big Ticket wrote:

Not quite.

I mean for class b basketball. Have you ever seen them play?
Big Ticket
NDPreps Starter

Postby simply the best 10 » Thu Mar 22, 2007 6:30 pm

Big Ticket wrote:
simply the best 10 wrote:
Big Ticket wrote:

Not quite.

I mean for class b basketball. Have you ever seen them play?

I have not been fortunate enough to see those great athletes.
"Greatness consists in trying to be great. There is no other way."

"Skill and confidence are an unconquered army."
simply the best 10
NDPreps Starter

Postby rtown » Thu Mar 22, 2007 7:08 pm

ya you have to talk about everett... was consistent all season on a not so good team
rtown

Postby cdub1 » Thu Mar 22, 2007 7:11 pm

how does alex wolf compare with zac akers if anyone has seen both of them play

id rather die like a man than live like a coward becuz a coward dies a thousand deaths
cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby rtown » Thu Mar 22, 2007 7:16 pm

that was the rumor all summer to that everett and westman were gona team up.
rtown

Postby baller01 » Sun Mar 25, 2007 6:49 pm

rtown wrote:that was the rumor all summer to that everett and westman were gona team up.

Wow... That could be a pretty scary 1-2 combo if they would team up. Everett is a very good point guard that has great 1 on 1 moves. He shoots from the outside real well and can take anyone off the dribble. Westman is also a very solid player that can shoot from the outside, rebounds really well, and can finish inside. Both are great players.
Winning isn't everything--but wanting to win is. -Vince Lombardi
baller01
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby PA42 » Mon Mar 26, 2007 3:49 am

web17 wrote:
north_border_eagles2106 wrote:
web17 wrote:Another name from Region 2 is Jared Zak from Thompson. At the beginning of the year, he wasn't playing at all. but he has since played his way into the lineup and played quite a bit, and played well for the Tommies in the District Tournament.

whatever happened to bryan syrstad for thompson, he was starting in the middle of the year and played well.  he didn't see much district tourny action at all but the time he did go in he got a rebound, steal and basket right before the halftime buzzer in about 1 minute of playing time.

He hasnt even done anything wrong either. His playing time just went way down. and like you said, he does real well when he's in. who knows.
Hegg is the type of coaches that will play different kids and it really confuses everyone involved. I understand why he played bryan syrstad like he did. He plays him either against big kids to be physical and foul the crap out of them. and he does not worry about foul trouble because he is not one of their starting to five. Talking about tommies and lost playing time. What happened to conrad ressler. he played really well as a sophomore but hardly played this season.
PA42

Postby web17 » Mon Mar 26, 2007 7:46 am

horne98 wrote:
web17 wrote:
north_border_eagles2106 wrote:
web17 wrote:Another name from Region 2 is Jared Zak from Thompson. At the beginning of the year, he wasn't playing at all. but he has since played his way into the lineup and played quite a bit, and played well for the Tommies in the District Tournament.

whatever happened to bryan syrstad for thompson, he was starting in the middle of the year and played well.  he didn't see much district tourny action at all but the time he did go in he got a rebound, steal and basket right before the halftime buzzer in about 1 minute of playing time.

He hasnt even done anything wrong either. His playing time just went way down. and like you said, he does real well when he's in. who knows.
Hegg is the type of coaches that will play different kids and it really confuses everyone involved. I understand why he played bryan syrstad like he did. He plays him either against big kids to be physical and foul the crap out of them. and he does not worry about foul trouble because he is not one of their starting to five. Talking about tommies and lost playing time. What happened to conrad ressler. he played really well as a sophomore but hardly played this season.

He is a guard and had two better ones ahead of him in Hegg and Nelson. When either was in foul trouble Conrad went in. but that was about it...
web17
NDPreps Starter

Postby lambboy » Tue Mar 27, 2007 5:14 pm

my top 5 sophs(in order) are

1. Chad marshall
2. Cameron Malzer
3. justin purintun
4. Jaden Messer
5. Alex wolf

schmelling and dwyer are definitely up there to, jimmy smith from south heart and jake tescher from beach are also very good players.
lambboy
NDPreps Starter

Postby gator-nation » Tue Mar 27, 2007 5:32 pm

lambboy wrote:my top 5 sophs(in order) are

1. Chad marshall
2. Cameron Malzer
3. justin purintun
4. Jaden Messer
5. Alex wolf

schmelling and dwyer are definitely up there to, jimmy smith from south heart and jake tescher from beach are also very good players.

yea i would have to agree with jaden messer. he doesnt get talked about much on this but he is a real good player.
gator-nation

Postby Mauer07 » Wed Mar 28, 2007 3:39 pm

gator-nation wrote:
lambboy wrote:my top 5 sophs(in order) are

1. Chad marshall
2. Cameron Malzer
3. justin purintun
4. Jaden Messer
5. Alex wolf

yea i would have to agree with jaden messer. he doesnt get talked about much on this but he is a real good player.

ya jaden messer is a very good player and also a good guy off the court
You can't measure the heart of a champion
Mauer07
NDPreps All-Conference

Previous

Return to Boys