region 1

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby Ginsbach » Sun Jan 21, 2007 1:58 pm

Claz B Fan wrote:I would say yes with Lisbon playing teams such as Milnor Lidgerwood and Ellendale the only hard game being Kindred, and Hankinson plays Sargent Central, Milnor, and Wyndmere so going into the game both teams could be ranked top 5 in the state will just have to wait and see and GOOD LUCK TO BOTH TEAMS

Hankinson has to play an 11-0 Wheaton, MN team on February 2nd, which is 6 days before the Lisbon game.  That should be quite a game to watch.
Ginsbach
NDPreps Starter

Postby Claz B Fan » Mon Jan 22, 2007 5:22 am

Wheation is 11-0 but they dont play the strongest scedule with teams like Ligerwood and Sargent Central and Wyndmere... But yeah it should be a decent matchup with Hankinson not playing the strongest of schedules either.
Claz B Fan
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby thunderbaseball_38 » Mon Jan 22, 2007 5:31 am

Tigger wrote:I'm going to pick Finley Sharon Hope Page as my team from Region 1 though I'd be a lot more afraid of facing them on the ball diamond.  They have some good young athletes and are the only team I really hear much about.  My real reason for posting on this is to call out Horne98 as a habitual pot stirrer.  My actual knowledge of Region 1 is limited.

Yeah, no I don't agree. They are not that threatening on a baseball field. Actually, they aren't threatening at all on the baseball field. And I'd pick Kindred from Region 1. I think they will come around come tournament time.
Last edited by thunderbaseball_38 on Mon Jan 22, 2007 5:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
thunderbaseball_38

Postby ndsbest44 » Mon Jan 22, 2007 5:42 am

Right now Lisbon has to be the favorite in region 1
ndsbest44
NDPreps Starter

Postby sportsjunkie » Mon Jan 22, 2007 10:41 am

From what I've seen the only team that might have a chance to stand up against Lisbon in the region might be Hankinson.  But last year the Carblom vs. Mauch match up had no affect on te game because Lisbon easaly beat Hankinson during there two match ups.
Last edited by sportsjunkie on Mon Jan 22, 2007 10:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
sportsjunkie
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Ginsbach » Mon Jan 22, 2007 8:55 pm

Claz B Fan wrote:Wheation is 11-0 but they dont play the strongest scedule with teams like Ligerwood and Sargent Central and Wyndmere... But yeah it should be a decent matchup with Hankinson not playing the strongest of schedules either.

Yeah, their North Dakota matchups are terrible.  But, they've played decent teams in their own section such as C-G-B and Chokio-Alberta.  Say what you will about those teams, but anyone that can post a 118-46 win (C-G-B over an admittably terrible Rosholt, SD team) is somewhat decent.

And Hankinson started off their season with wins over Oak Grove, Kindred, and North Sargent.  All three of those are decent teams.
Last edited by Ginsbach on Mon Jan 22, 2007 8:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ginsbach
NDPreps Starter

Postby Claz B Fan » Thu Jan 25, 2007 5:28 am

Nice little article on the Wheaton Warriors in the paper today looks like they have quite a challenging schedule coming up so good luck to them
Claz B Fan
NDPreps All-Conference

Previous

Return to Boys