Assess the Team You Follow

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Assess the Team You Follow

Postby RedDirtFan » Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:46 pm

With tournament time rolling around, assess the team that you've been following this year. If that happens to be 2-3 teams, feel free to give assessments of them all. I think it'll spur some discussion and keep things interesting.

What's the peak? Do they have a chance to make a run? Who are their key players? Who are the unheralded players who make huge impacts that don't show up on the statsheet? Who are some x factor players who can have great games at any time? Who's do the team best match up with, and who do they absolutely not want to see?

Anyway, you don't need to answer them all, they're just some ideas. I'll post my assessment later on.

I don't think adding this is necessary, but avoid criticisms of individual players, or at least be constructive and articulate. If you're going to say it, state it in a manner such as, "X has a lot of potential if he works on [insert whatever part of the game, here]."
RedDirtFan
NDPreps Starter

Return to Boys