Region 4

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Region 4

Postby noles4ever » Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:18 pm

Region 4 looks to have a somewhat changing landscape with Carrington leaving and DP and Dunseith moving in. What are your predictions on Dist. 7/ Dist. 8 and Region 4 for next year. Also, top players, sleeper teams, surprises.

The usual Four Winds and North Star are sure to top many lists, I think along with those two, St. John and Dunseith will challenge. Don't know enough about DP to make an accurate assessment. Unlike past years, Dist. 8 may be more talented than Dist. 7, Along with the 3 already mentioned, Rolette could be salty also and you never know when a new co-op(Landgdon/Munich) is formed if that influx of kids will make a difference.

In Dist. 7 I see Four Winds a monstrous favorite, 2nd may be Lakota-Edmore as they have quite a bit returning, NR-S lost their stud as did Warwick.

I also would comment that I see this area of the state going the super region route very soon if it hasn't been decided already.

Top players:
Mckay
Red Fox
Feather
Gourd
Azure
Weston
Kvilvang
Komrosky
Heisler
Pfeifer
Haley
noles4ever
NDPreps Starter

Re: Region 4

Postby ndlionsfan » Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:23 pm

I agree with most of what you said. North Star and FW/M are definite favorites in their respective districts and the region. I also think Dist 8 will be stronger this year. NS, SJ, and Dunseith should be pretty good, Rolla and Rolette are improving, and Langdon could be helped with some kids from Munich. Dist 7 will be a runaway with FW/M at the top, but I think BC could be as high as #2 as they return almost everyone and improved last year. Plus they are very familiar with all the new district opponents as most were on the schedule every year anyway. After that I see Harvey/WC and Lakota next with DP, NRS, and Warwick rounding it out.
"There is only one thing in which a person can start at the top - digging a hole"
ndlionsfan
NDPreps Legend

Postby the old guy » Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:41 pm

Pat Fries is no longer in Maddock, transferred to Tioga, also rumor has it Sears kid is headed north to Northstar. Benson Co, had some good shooters left, but need their bigs to step up.
the old guy
NDPreps Reserve

Postby noles4ever » Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:48 pm

WOW, how could I have forgotten the 3 guards from St John, poitra is a stud and hanretty and the other one(name forgotten) are solid. Will make guard play st. John's forte and could help them challenge for the Dist. 7 title.
noles4ever
NDPreps Starter

Return to Boys