Town population for the teams in state

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Re: Town population for the teams in state

Postby go maji » Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:25 pm

I know this is a class B board, but you mentioned class A. My grandma graduated in 42' from Minot High. Class A. I think there were close to 900 (9-12).
go maji
NDPreps All-State

Postby Mandan » Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:10 pm

ndlionsfan wrote:I would think private schools wouldn't fall under the government lunch program so they couldn't qualify for free/reduced meals

This is responding to an old question, but private schools defintely fall under the government lunch program. We are talking about school age children after all, that take priority over where they are going to school. When I was in Catholic school in the 80s/90s and my daughters up until 2011, part of the registration information always contained the sheets to sign up for reduced or free lunches. They also had the Title 1 reading program available.
Mandan
NDPreps Starter

Postby Flip » Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:42 pm

So at your school lunch wasn't included in the tuition?
Flip
NDPreps Legend

Postby Run4Fun2009 » Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:22 pm

Flip wrote:So at your school lunch wasn't included in the tuition?

I believe Lunch is separate from Tuition (unless there are dorms...which I don't believe any schools in ND have anymore).
Run4Fun2009
NDPreps The King

Postby Flip » Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:45 pm

Run4Fun2009 wrote:I believe Lunch is separate from Tuition (unless there are dorms...which I don't believe any schools in ND have anymore).

Flip wrote:My source told me lunch was included in tuition. She wasn't quite sure when they stopped on campus housing she thought maybe 70s or 80s.

idk, maybe that former OG student was mistaken.
Flip
NDPreps Legend

Postby Run4Fun2009 » Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:03 am

Flip wrote:
Run4Fun2009 wrote:I believe Lunch is separate from Tuition (unless there are dorms...which I don't believe any schools in ND have anymore).

Flip wrote:My source told me lunch was included in tuition. She wasn't quite sure when they stopped on campus housing she thought maybe 70s or 80s.

idk, maybe that former OG student was mistaken.

I don't think lunch hasn't been included in Tuition for the past decade or so. I know it wasn't when I was there and I'm pretty sure it isn't now after looking at website.

Free & Reduced Lunch info is on the link below also:

http://www.oakgrovelutheran.com/en/1/Pu ... Schedules/
Run4Fun2009
NDPreps The King

Previous

Return to Boys