Region 6 hoops

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Re: Region 6 hoops

Postby Indy5 » Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:36 am

vikingman wrote:I don't know if I'd say DLB beat North Star without a lot of problem. NS was ahead by 3 going in to the fourth quarter, ended up losing by 6 on DLB home court.

Ok, I knew it was close for awhile, but I thought they pulled away by about 15 by the end. Guess I was wrong. And I'm just know remembering that DLB beat Beulah by 7 also.
Indy5
NDPreps Legend

Postby Bison-Vikes #1 » Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:52 am

Indy5 wrote:
winner-within wrote:
Indy5 wrote:I have to think after watching that game that an argument could be made for those being the [b]two best teams in the state[/b]. I'm not saying that definitively, but I think the argument could be made. I also think an argument could be made for Heidlbaugh being the best player in the state.

every year

Just saying. #1 vs #7. Both went perfect in a brutal region (DLB only losing to Rugby). Both beat North Star without a lot of problem if I remember correctly. Both were the only two to beat Four Winds, #4 in the state. Both probably have another signature win or two that I'm forgetting but that game was impressive Thursday night.

DLB had a nice team. Deep, star power, exciting. Certainly top 10 team. But, North Star did have a 6 point lead with about 3 minutes in the game. DLB closed out the game with a 12-0 run.
Bison-Vikes #1
NDPreps All-State

Postby justplayalready » Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:29 pm

Bison-Vikes #1 wrote:
Indy5 wrote:
winner-within wrote:
Indy5 wrote:I have to think after watching that game that an argument could be made for those being the [b]two best teams in the state[/b]. I'm not saying that definitively, but I think the argument could be made. I also think an argument could be made for Heidlbaugh being the best player in the state.

every year

Just saying. #1 vs #7. Both went perfect in a brutal region (DLB only losing to Rugby). Both beat North Star without a lot of problem if I remember correctly. Both were the only two to beat Four Winds, #4 in the state. Both probably have another signature win or two that I'm forgetting but that game was impressive Thursday night.

DLB had a nice team. Deep, star power, exciting. Certainly top 10 team. But, North Star did have a 6 point lead with about 3 minutes in the game. DLB closed out the game with a 12-0 run.

Fair or not to DLB, My opinion of that team was formed last year when they went to North Star...
justplayalready
NDPreps All-State

Postby Mighty-Mouse » Fri Sep 26, 2014 2:31 pm

OK guys, how do we stack up for the season... Is it Rugby's for the winning...
"Here I am to save the day!"
Mighty-Mouse
NDPreps All-State

Postby Run4Fun2009 » Fri Sep 26, 2014 3:18 pm

Region 6 is Rugby's region to lose.
Run4Fun2009
NDPreps The King

Postby Mighty-Mouse » Thu Oct 30, 2014 3:44 pm

Is there anyone on Rugby's schedule that posses a problem this year?
Mighty-Mouse
NDPreps All-State

Postby Run4Fun2009 » Thu Oct 30, 2014 3:51 pm

Mighty-Mouse wrote:Is there anyone on Rugby's schedule that posses a problem this year?

Well since you asked...I think these are clearly the 3 toughest games on their schedule...all non-Region

Dec 27: Beulah @ Minot State
Jan 15: North Star @ Rugby
Feb 10: Rugby @ Four Winds-Minnewaukan
Run4Fun2009
NDPreps The King

Postby Mighty-Mouse » Thu Oct 30, 2014 4:11 pm

Run4Fun2009 wrote:
Mighty-Mouse wrote:Is there anyone on Rugby's schedule that posses a problem this year?

Well since you asked...I think these are clearly the 3 toughest games on their schedule...all non-Region

Dec 27: Beulah @ Minot State
Jan 15: North Star @ Rugby
Feb 10: Rugby @ Four Winds-Minnewaukan

Some tuff games, I can see Rugby losing to Four Winds and maybe a very close one to one of the others. But they will have appx a month between games to get ready for them.
Mighty-Mouse
NDPreps All-State

Previous

Return to Boys