District 5 Looks Gooooood!

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Re: District 5 Looks Gooooood!

Postby Hinsa » Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:09 pm

heimer wrote:
Wildcat wrote:
EHS1998 wrote:
heimer wrote:More than perceived. It is perceived, repeated till it becomes believable, then clung to to explain away a good decision as a wrong one.

Past Highway 1, facts are pesky, aren't they?

I don't think a lot of people associate you with fact based reporting.

This is my favorite post on NDpreps, by far.

I loved this post! That's what I love about this place. It is so easy to get everyone riled up. There will come a day when it won't be, but as long as EHS, Bisonguy06, and apparently Mr. Berry are out there, it's a great time.

BTW Berry, I'm pretty sure the "radio guy" you speak of was at District 2 (a way better district, I might add), since the VC stations never covered District 5. But again, why let the facts interrupt a great story?

That's why you have to keep posting Heimer, so we can enjoy reading a good cat fight once in a while!
Twins and Vikings Forever!
Hinsa
NDPreps Legend

Postby berry186 » Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:22 pm

heimer i have notin against u at all. u call a great game and do alot of good things around the area for sports dont get me wrong. i didnt care either way if valley came to our district that. year. those valley city games were some of the best games to be a part of. bring on the competition and i can tell u that my team loved the competition even though we lost twice. media is what blew this out of water. but like others said one person didnt change this i dont believe. EHS and i can both tell u that valley games were fun to watch and enjoyed it. if they come back to the district thats no problem. i got notin against valley. play them in baseball all the time baseball or basketball its fun going into a game knowing u will have to play a great game to win by valley or the visiting team.
berry186
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby EHS1998 » Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:46 pm

I agree with Berry, the competition and atmosphere that VC brought to D5 was a good thing. I didn't think it was done right but will welcome them back with open arms when their enrollment drops. I also agree that Heimer is as good as they come at calling games in ND.
We plan and God laughs.
EHS1998
NDPreps Legend

Postby RebelsThunder » Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:08 am

ndlionsfan wrote:not enough numbers so they are dissolving after this season. Munich is going to Langdon, but I don't know where Starkweather is looking at going.

is Starkweather going to North Star?
RebelsThunder
NDPreps Reserve

Previous

Return to Boys