Top Juniors Across The State?

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Re: Top Juniors Across The State?

Postby winner-within » Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:29 pm

noles4ever wrote:But winner, you are kinda like minnesota and their 10,000 lakes.
It really should be 8 lakes and 9,992 sloughs with houses on them.
You have about 20 posts with anything that can be considered a complete thought and 3,000 and change that is mindless drivel about how great north border was back in the day or how great cavalier is right now.
Am I the only one who just reads his mindless rants and does one of these :roll:

:D

If I've accomplished this than thats enough for Winner..

that was your 14th mindless rant...so thats 13 potholes and 1 slough... so blow blow Seminole wind...blow like your never gonna blow again...:wink:
If you can’t excel with talent, triumph with effort.
winner-within
NDPreps Legend

Postby BB11 » Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:46 pm

winner-within wrote:
noles4ever wrote:But winner, you are kinda like minnesota and their 10,000 lakes.
It really should be 8 lakes and 9,992 sloughs with houses on them.
You have about 20 posts with anything that can be considered a complete thought and 3,000 and change that is mindless drivel about how great north border was back in the day or how great cavalier is right now.
Am I the only one who just reads his mindless rants and does one of these :roll:

:D

If I've accomplished this than thats enough for Winner..

that was your 14th mindless rant...so thats 13 potholes and 1 slough... so blow blow Seminole wind...blow like your never gonna blow again...:wink:

And people were worried that "preps" is dead :lol:
"As God as my witness, I thought Turkeys could fly."
BB11
NDPreps All-State

Postby NDFBall » Sat Feb 01, 2014 3:10 pm

Daniel Prince from New England is a very good player he average 16 and 11. Can dribble shoot and work the post, very good all around player. LeMieux from Killdeer I'm not sure if he's a sophomore or junior is a good player as well he averages right around a double double too. He blocks every shot it seems like, doesn't posses the guard skills of Prince but two very good players in the western part of the state.
NDFBall
NDPreps Reserve

Postby B-oldtimer » Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:35 am

Calm down a little and let readers decide who's off base here. I know your frustration but that's what site is for to get difference of opinion out there and let people decide and add to that opinion. The winner within has gotten me just as mad and I wanted to get personal too but its just waste of time and effort. Enjoyed your defense of Hiedelbaugh and I agree he's very good player.
B-oldtimer
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby winner-within » Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:45 am

B-oldtimer wrote:Calm down a little and let readers decide who's off base here. I know your frustration but that's what site is for to get difference of opinion out there and let people decide and add to that opinion. The winner within has gotten me just as mad and I wanted to get personal too but its just waste of time and effort. Enjoyed your defense of Hiedelbaugh and I agree he's very good player.

You've gotten personal before with me oldtimer...feel free.....you stated you are way older than me and that my views on consolidation and other topics are off track...that's fine with me.

Off base was when I was demeaned for stating a top jr...why.?...why was I demeaned for that?
Stating over 3000 of my posts were drivel and mindless I hope like heII that I get all readers to build an account pick a user ID and post....say what ever you want about winner-within....I will give anybody my workplace and you can come sit in my office and drink coffee and talk basketball....

I will always debate defend retaliate rebuke ... :)
If you can’t excel with talent, triumph with effort.
winner-within
NDPreps Legend

Previous

Return to Boys