SAOY Each District

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

SAOY Each District

Postby theman23 » Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:39 pm

Theres some great senior athletes! Who do you think the candidates are in each district?
theman23
NDPreps Reserve

Re: SAOY Each District

Postby baloncesto » Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:42 am

theman23 wrote:Theres some great senior athletes! Who do you think the candidates are in each district?

District 5 Brady Thielges
Remember...there is always a little boy in the stands that wants to be just like you, don't disappoint him.
baloncesto
NDPreps Starter

Postby Run4Fun2009 » Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:27 am

My Thoughts...

Favorite Contenders
District 1 - Briton Bussman, Milnor, D'Angelo Burns, FCT; Wyatt Mund, Milnor
District 2 - James Richman, Maple Valley, Daniel Lindgren, Enderlin; Matt Workin, Richland; Eric Bachmeier, Kindred
District 3 - unsure
District 4 - Ryan Chrest, Cavalier, Garek Droog, Grafton; Austin Volk, North Border
District 5 - Brady Thielges, LaMoure-LM, Nicholas Blaskowski, Medina/PB
District 6 - Adam Jacobson, South Border, Andrew Small, Linton-HMB
District 7 - Ethan Haley, New Rockford-Sheyenne, Jason LaRock, FW-M; Antoine Motley, Warwick
District 8 - Lucas D*ck, Munich-Starkweather, Sean Jay, St. John; Nick Myhre, Rolette-Wolford
District 9 - too tough to decide this early
District 10 - Christian Thompson, Wilton-Wing, Levi Hummel, Garrison
District 11 - Hunter Braaten, Westhope-Newburg, Chris Hamilton, Rugby
District 12 - Tanner Holte, Des Lacs-Burlington, Chris Duke, DL-B; Brody Bosch, Bishop Ryan; Cole Edwards, DL-B
District 15 - Wayne Fox, New Town, Costas Kok, North Shore-Plaza; Jacob Edwards, NS-P; Jade Moran, Parshall
District 16 - Levi Hoiby, Powers Lake

I could be off on a few of these...but these are who I feel are the possible names for each district. District 3 & 9 are too hard to list for me so they were left off.
Run4Fun2009
NDPreps The King

Postby noles4ever » Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:20 am

For all of the stuff you do for the page Run, I have to emphatically disagree with you on the district 7 seniors. There is no way Larock will be considered, I am not going to go into the reasons why, but I would say one of his teammates will inevitably win it, even though he doesn't light up the score board, Four Winds doesn't go without him, probably one of the top 5 pt guards in the state, Hadley Smith.
District 8 is a toss up also I think, D*ck may well get it, I would say with a far more successful year team wise, Jay might have the inside track.
noles4ever
NDPreps Starter

Postby scoobyx2 » Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:48 am

Are there districts that are going to be eliminated this year, and just go straight to a Super Regional?
scoobyx2
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby Run4Fun2009 » Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:04 pm

scoobyx2 wrote:Are there districts that are going to be eliminated this year, and just go straight to a Super Regional?

This year it is just Region 7...next year I believe Region 2 is going to it. I think it is inevitable that after the re-districting next year...more Regions will consider it.
Run4Fun2009
NDPreps The King

Postby packers21 » Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:21 pm

I think district 3 would be Thomas Meyer from H/CV. Couple other maybe but IMO it would be him.
It is a little harder to motivate kids I guess because they’ve been pampered so much. We’re in the trophy generation, give ‘em a trophy for 23rd place, make ‘em feel good. Make mom and dad feel good.” Tom Izzo, Michigan State Basketball
packers21
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby EHS1998 » Sat Jan 18, 2014 2:39 pm

District 1: Bussman/Mund, Milnor - I think they share it, seems appropriate.

District 5: Brady Thielges, LLM
District 6: Andrew Small, Linton HMB

Region 3: Thielges
We plan and God laughs.
EHS1998
NDPreps Legend

Postby woodchuck10 » Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:56 pm

District 8: Kiefer Langan, St. John
woodchuck10
NDPreps All-Conference

Return to Boys