Best Upcoming Freshman in each region

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby hoser94 » Mon Mar 12, 2007 2:59 pm

Dt ROBBIE MOREY 1 OF THE BETTER PLAYERS ON THE TEAM HE WILL BE MR.BASKETABLL WHEN HE IS A SENIOR...
hoser94

Postby hoser94 » Mon Mar 12, 2007 3:00 pm

player10 wrote:Who are the best upcoming freshman in each region?

Roobie morey DT.
hoser94

Postby project-pat » Mon Mar 12, 2007 3:21 pm

hoser94 wrote:Dt ROBBIE MOREY 1 OF THE BETTER PLAYERS ON THE TEAM HE WILL BE MR.BASKETABLL WHEN HE IS A SENIOR...

Robbie Morey is tough, I think Mr. Basketball may be a little too far away to call, anything can happen between now and when he's a senior. He is definately the top frosh in the state. But, another name to look out for is Brock Boos of bowman. That kid can definately hold his own in varsity and he's proven numerous times this season. There were some games when he was our 2nd leading scorere because some of the older guys didn't show up to play.
project-pat

Postby cdub1 » Mon Mar 12, 2007 3:26 pm

project-pat wrote:
hoser94 wrote:Dt ROBBIE MOREY 1 OF THE BETTER PLAYERS ON THE TEAM HE WILL BE MR.BASKETABLL WHEN HE IS A SENIOR...

Robbie Morey is tough, I think Mr. Basketball may be a little too far away to call, anything can happen between now and when he's a senior. He is definately the top frosh in the state. But, another name to look out for is Brock Boos of bowman. That kid can definately hold his own in varsity and he's proven numerous times this season. There were some games when he was our 2nd leading scorere because some of the older guys didn't show up to play.
in both classes becuz it is for mr basketball i would say he is as good as thorton and govig

id rather die like a man than live like a coward becuz a coward dies a thousand deaths
cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby brownbomber » Mon Mar 12, 2007 3:41 pm

cdub1 wrote:
project-pat wrote:

in both classes becuz it is for mr basketball i would say he is as good as thorton and govig

for sure he is that kid can play but govig can as well it should be exciting to watch in the future
Last edited by brownbomber on Mon Mar 12, 2007 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am what I am
brownbomber
NDPreps All-State

Postby porter_55 » Mon Mar 12, 2007 4:32 pm

when we played New Salem this year, they started a Wolf who could shoot well, and Kautzman that came off the bench and both were averaging about 10-12 ppg.  By the end of the year Kautzman was starting and Wolf wasn't.
porter_55

Previous

Return to Boys