Top teams and players for 13-14 season

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Re: Top teams and players for 13-14 season

Postby NDFBall » Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:11 pm

To Mike Ditka, ( Nice name by the way)
Beulah- Talented all-around Walcker can jump out of the gym
Trinity- Lost a lot of starters has a solid pair of junior guards always coached well
New England- Dominate their summer league, has a Prince kid that was doing good until he broke his wrist, their point guard (Bender) was very talented.
Heart River- Kudrna is the kid you're thinking of he's a good player but I'm not sure of the talent around him?
Hazen- Cieslak is a powerful post, Opp and Lindquist are very good guards.
Killdeer- Blankenship has unlimited energy and gets rebounds. They have a Lemiuex kid who blocks every shot it seems comes his way and has a solid jump shot.
Hettinger- Scranton- Sadowsky was their key player he can create shots but isn't a very good defender.
Mott-Regent- Lost the older Zetner the younger one doesn't seem as good as him. Mesmer is a dry athletic player but that's about all.
RTH- Voltz will run the show like usual but they lost their size I'm not sure who's gonna replace there seniors.
Glen-Ullin- Didnt see muh of them this summer. But I'm assuming they'll continue from where they were last year.

I watched a lot of Hazen's league by the way. And some New England league.
NDFBall
NDPreps Reserve

Previous

Return to Boys