best player in class B

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

best player in class B

Postby baloncesto » Fri May 03, 2013 10:20 pm

With this years seniors gone who is the best player in class b
Remember...there is always a little boy in the stands that wants to be just like you, don't disappoint him.
baloncesto
NDPreps Starter

Re: best player in class B

Postby sportsfan25 » Sun May 05, 2013 5:20 pm

I will get things rolling with two obvious choices, Tanner Holte (DLB) and Briton Bussman (Milnor). Both were All-State selections; Holte for the second time and this year on first team and Bussman was State Tournament MVP. Not that they're controversial choices, but maybe it will get the ball rolling!

And I can't say I know one is definitely better than the other, as I've never seen Holte play; he gets props from me on stats and reputation alone. But having seen Bussman, he's gotta be my first choice, if I had to make one.
sportsfan25
NDPreps Starter

Postby Run4Fun2009 » Sun May 05, 2013 5:33 pm

Just to name a few (ordered by regions)

Briton Bussman (Milnor)
Wyatt Mund (Milnor)
D'Angelo Burns (F-C-T)
Eric Bachmeier (Kindred)
James Richman (Maple Valley)
Ryan Chrest (Cavalier)
Adam White (Ellendale)
Anthony Olson (LaMoure-LM)
Trayvon McKay (FW-Minnewaukan)
Alex Weston (North Star)
Brad Heidlebaugh (Rugby)
Chris Duke (DLB)
Tanner Holte (DLB)
Run4Fun2009
NDPreps The King

Postby baloncesto » Thu May 09, 2013 9:33 pm

sportsfan25 wrote:I will get things rolling with two obvious choices, Tanner Holte (DLB) and Briton Bussman (Milnor). Both were All-State selections; Holte for the second time and this year on first team and Bussman was State Tournament MVP. Not that they're controversial choices, but maybe it will get the ball rolling!

And I can't say I know one is definitely better than the other, as I've never seen Holte play; he gets props from me on stats and reputation alone. But having seen Bussman, he's gotta be my first choice, if I had to make one.

The great thing about these two is how versatile they are. They can play inside oout
Remember...there is always a little boy in the stands that wants to be just like you, don't disappoint him.
baloncesto
NDPreps Starter

Postby warwickforlife » Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:16 pm

i believe Motley from Warwick will have a tremendous season, but I still don't know how to pronounce his first name
warwickforlife
NDPreps Rookie

Postby winner-within » Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:43 am

Brock Robbins will make a huge splash this season....as a soph he lagged in big games at times especially State If he plays big in big games he will make his mark
If you can’t excel with talent, triumph with effort.
winner-within
NDPreps Legend

Postby B-oldtimer » Sun Nov 17, 2013 1:53 pm

Smith kid from Four Wind awfully good ball player does a lot of things not shown in the box score at the end of the game.
B-oldtimer
NDPreps All-Conference

Return to Boys