Changing game format to Halves vs Quarters?

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Halves or Quarters

Halves
65%
Quarters
35%

Total votes : 26

Re: Changing game format to Halves vs Quarters?

Postby winner-within » Fri May 03, 2013 12:04 pm

Flip wrote:
winner-within wrote:I know you dont know me personally and If you did, you would know I dont make anything up

It wouldn't matter if I knew you IRL you can't change what you've said in the past and some of it is made up.

and you believe in cameras everywhere
If you can’t excel with talent, triumph with effort.
winner-within
NDPreps Legend

Postby Hinsa » Fri May 03, 2013 4:31 pm

OK Flip and Winner, take your war of words offline.
Twins and Vikings Forever!
Hinsa
NDPreps Legend

Postby Flip » Fri May 03, 2013 5:45 pm

I wasn't going to say anymore, but what rule are we breaking? The forum has a million rules and I don't think we broke any or them.

NDSportsFan wrote:
    Anyone violating these rules, may lose their posting privileges, or risk being banned for good. By registering and posting online you are agreeing to follow these rules.

1. No profanity, name calling, or racial remarks (zero tolerance) of any kind. Also no negative references to gender or sexual orientation of any kind.
  2. Offensive Usernames will have accounts deleted.
  3. Only one account per person, members having the same IP address may be deleted after we look into it.
  4. All posts and topics must use common sense in dealing with subject matter read by high school athletes. For example, alcohol and tobacco references must be of a serious nature.
  5. Smack will be tolerated only until it becomes malicious towards anyone, whether they are represented on this board, or not.
  6. No trolling on other people's threads because you don't like the content, if you don't like it, don't read it.
  7. Do not use topics, or posts, for the sole purpose of criticizing an athlete, coach, a schools fans, a fellow board member, or referee by name. If you are going to be offering up negative opinions on things, please state why you feel that way, or risk having your post edited, or deleted. We aren't here to bash people anonymously without a reason.
  8. Please do not call out players, or coaches either. Unless you are willing to post who you are, and where you live, and what gives you the right to call out others. This isn't the place for that.
  9. Please don't discuss legal problems on here, its just not the appropriate place to talk about these things.
  10. You should not use the forum to perpetuate rumors of any kind, this is not the appropriate venue for such activity and is not in the spirit of good sportsmanship .
  11. Feel free to use your own avatar, however it must be unoffensive, nothing obscene, preferably sports, computer, North Dakota, or family related if possible.
  12. Please credit all sources of copywritten material.
  13. No advertising any private businesses without permission from the administrator.
  14. Please do not violate recruiting regulations by steering certain athletes towards a particular institution.
  15. Opinions voiced on this forum are not necessarily those of the administrators, or moderators of the board. As much as we try sometimes some of these rules will be missed, please use the "report this post to the moderator" button if you see something which violates the rules of this board.
Flip
NDPreps Legend

Postby Hinsa » Tue May 07, 2013 12:35 pm

Flip wrote:I wasn't going to say anymore, but what rule are we breaking? The forum has a million rules and I don't think we broke any or them.

NDSportsFan wrote:
    Anyone violating these rules, may lose their posting privileges, or risk being banned for good. By registering and posting online you are agreeing to follow these rules.

1. No profanity, name calling, or racial remarks (zero tolerance) of any kind. Also no negative references to gender or sexual orientation of any kind.
  2. Offensive Usernames will have accounts deleted.
  3. Only one account per person, members having the same IP address may be deleted after we look into it.
  4. All posts and topics must use common sense in dealing with subject matter read by high school athletes. For example, alcohol and tobacco references must be of a serious nature.
  5. Smack will be tolerated only until it becomes malicious towards anyone, whether they are represented on this board, or not.
  6. No trolling on other people's threads because you don't like the content, if you don't like it, don't read it.
  7. Do not use topics, or posts, for the sole purpose of criticizing an athlete, coach, a schools fans, a fellow board member, or referee by name. If you are going to be offering up negative opinions on things, please state why you feel that way, or risk having your post edited, or deleted. We aren't here to bash people anonymously without a reason.
  8. Please do not call out players, or coaches either. Unless you are willing to post who you are, and where you live, and what gives you the right to call out others. This isn't the place for that.
  9. Please don't discuss legal problems on here, its just not the appropriate place to talk about these things.
  10. You should not use the forum to perpetuate rumors of any kind, this is not the appropriate venue for such activity and is not in the spirit of good sportsmanship .
  11. Feel free to use your own avatar, however it must be unoffensive, nothing obscene, preferably sports, computer, North Dakota, or family related if possible.
  12. Please credit all sources of copywritten material.
  13. No advertising any private businesses without permission from the administrator.
  14. Please do not violate recruiting regulations by steering certain athletes towards a particular institution.
  15. Opinions voiced on this forum are not necessarily those of the administrators, or moderators of the board. As much as we try sometimes some of these rules will be missed, please use the "report this post to the moderator" button if you see something which violates the rules of this board.

You probably didn't break any rules, but you and Winner are bending some of them. Your conversation was degenerating into a personal feud and the feud was not contributing anything to the topic. I made a judgement call to ask you to take it offline.
Twins and Vikings Forever!
Hinsa
NDPreps Legend

Postby winner-within » Tue May 07, 2013 1:24 pm

name calling...didnt do this
must use common sense ....inherited a bunch of this from my father.. :)
Smack will be tolerated only until it becomes malicious towards anyone........I never talk smack and I dont make things up.

oh yea and the vote is 15-9 in favor
If you can’t excel with talent, triumph with effort.
winner-within
NDPreps Legend

Previous

Return to Boys