What would it take...

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Re: What would it take...

Postby Flip » Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:21 pm

I don't think region 1 was the best or region 2 was the worst. The best team doesn't always come from the best region.

Only time I lived in the region 1 (basketball) was when I was in college.
Flip
NDPreps Legend

Postby winner-within » Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:37 am

you know what I think??

who cares
If you can’t excel with talent, triumph with effort.
winner-within
NDPreps Legend

Postby 4mrnative » Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:45 pm

OMG...and so it continues...Mine is bigger than yours! LOL. Isn't it odd how we're all right all the time? Really Schwab?! Region 7 was tough and balanced. I watched Beulah take down NS at home for the first time in a couple of years. The Miners came to play. They were at their peak already early on. DT got the Miners in round 3. Welcome to NS's experiences. Winner...be honest...it was a down year for Region 2. I watched the Rugby/Cavalier game in Cando and the NS/Cavalier game in GF...NS without Hagler. Region 2 has been dominated recently by 2 teams. Our passions are what make Class B so much fun...but let's not pretend we have the answers...this is truly what makes Class B in ND so incredible to watch and follow...and this from a 40 year removed resident. I was delighted to see Milnor win it all...even as I would have been had 4 Winds won it (love the Delorme kid)...or Trenton with it's outside chance...or even Rugby...bigger school that it is...it's about time! OK...I'm ranting on a soapbox...love reading you guys...love the passion...but sometimes we just have to laugh!
4mrnative
NDPreps Starter

Postby winner-within » Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:22 pm

Delorme was a machine......and Region 2 will be back....not saying next year.........Im saying they will be back.......The Sioux believe in the circle the circle is 7 years...good post fourmer
native
If you can’t excel with talent, triumph with effort.
winner-within
NDPreps Legend

Previous

Return to Boys