State Tourney footage - 1991 through 1997

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

State Tourney footage - 1991 through 1997

Postby hfs77 » Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:52 pm

I'm wondering if anyone knows of a resource to get the championship game footage from all of the State B (Boys & Girls) tournaments between the fall of 1991 and spring of 1997.

Basically, I'm just looking for the end of each game and the immediate aftermath. When we were in junior high, my best friend and I began a tradition of storming the court with the crowd of the winning team, basically just to get on TV (it was seemingly a lot more fun than it sounds) :) One year they even used footage of us for the TV ad promoting the tourney. Ha!

My friend is now getting married, and I thought it would be fun to have a "highlight" (lowlight?) video made of our appearances. I've checked with the NBC affiliates in both Fargo & Bismarck - both saying that if it exists, the other must have it. If anyone has any idea where I could obtain this, it would be very much appreciated.

Thanks
hfs77
NDPreps Reserve

Re: State Tourney footage - 1991 through 1997

Postby Shawn » Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:56 pm

I would guess KFYR. Look at the teams that won it in the past and maybe contact each school to see if there is an archive of the tournament. I bet they would at least be able to give you a few names who you could contact.
Shawn
NDPreps Reserve

Return to Boys