Region 4 Tourney

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Who represents Region 4

Poll ended at Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:29 pm

Four Winds-Minnewaukan
18%
North Star
73%
Carrington
4%
St. John
No votes
Harvey-Wells County
No votes
Munich-Starkweather
No votes
New Rockford-Sheyenne
No votes
Benson County
4%

Total votes : 49

Re: Region 4 Tourney

Postby thefuzz » Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:39 am

One whale of a BB game last night, lets not try and over shadow the FW team. They played well and when your 15 16 18 years of age u should celebrate with passion. My one complaint, their fans. Horrible sportmanship, chanting NS not cool, banging and kicking the stands when our boys were shooting FT's. Those are the types of actions that over shadow the game. I will say this, I am a big fan of that Delorme kid, what a player, and a great sportsman. For those of u at the game i am sure u agree. He would help kicks up, pat them on the back on a good play and was all and all a great ambassador for the 4 winds team. Maybe treyvon makay should take some leasons from him.
thefuzz
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Indians Alumni » Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:29 pm

winner-within wrote:
Indians Alumni wrote:
sportsking wrote:LOL! I agree! FW-M will come up shorter than that this time. NS is playing much better TEAM ball now than they ever have. I am going to go out on a limb and say that Carrington causes some stress on a few in the region. Not really thinking their going to reach the final, but I think they cause some problems in the semi- final.

NS is going to have their hands full with Carrington today! They are a sleeper team that could possibly pull the upset tonight.

I still believe that Four Winds is going to be the Region 4 rep in the state tournament this year. Going back to the Ramsey County, I am not a whiner about refs, but at one point it was FW/M - 25 fouls and NS - 6 fouls, a little inconsisitancy could cost you a game, and it did!

INDIAN POWER!!!

I had predicted in another thread that Buelah nor NS make it this year....just a prediction...just a funny feeling

Now I predict that Four Winds/Minnewaukan is going to be raising the championship trouphy on Saturday March 9th at the Minot Dome!!!! :D
It's just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat people up. ~Muhammed Ali
Indians Alumni
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby vikingman » Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:14 pm

Here are championship game highlights for both teams (first half only, as our memory card got filled up). For some reason, I'm not getting it to play in Firefox, but Internet Explorer works.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0lLoEX2rxVg

And here's a Sports Center by Grande and Hagler:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-tTL2Iwyos
vikingman
NDPreps All-State

Postby senser » Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:18 am

Xfactor wrote:It's a disgrace the way that the Four Winds players and fans act. Region 4 should be embarrassed to have them representing us at state. They're a good team, but they don't have any class and it makes me sick to have Region 4 represented like this.

Wow. Ironic. Total classless post by you. They had every reason to be happy and celebrate. They just beat arguably one of the better programs coming off a 4 year run in the State of ND in a state qualifying game. Obviously they are going to be excited.

Unbelievable.
senser
NDPreps Starter

Postby KG4MVP » Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:25 pm

senser wrote:
Xfactor wrote:It's a disgrace the way that the Four Winds players and fans act. Region 4 should be embarrassed to have them representing us at state. They're a good team, but they don't have any class and it makes me sick to have Region 4 represented like this.

Wow. Ironic. Total classless post by you. They had every reason to be happy and celebrate. They just beat arguably one of the better programs coming off a 4 year run in the State of ND in a state qualifying game. Obviously they are going to be excited.

Unbelievable.

Even back when I played against 4 winds they have had terrible sportsmanship by the fans...nice to see nothing's changed...
KG4MVP
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby winner-within » Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:43 am

KG4MVP wrote:
senser wrote:

Unbelievable.

Even back when I played against 4 winds they have had terrible sportsmanship by the fans...nice to see nothing's changed...

and your a KG fan.... :)
If you can’t excel with talent, triumph with effort.
winner-within
NDPreps Legend

Postby KG4MVP » Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:57 am

winner-within wrote:
KG4MVP wrote:
senser wrote:

Unbelievable.

and your a KG fan.... :)

Nobody plays with more passion than that guy..so dont even.
KG4MVP
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby winner-within » Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:38 am

I'm sure 4-winds has passion also!!!
If you can’t excel with talent, triumph with effort.
winner-within
NDPreps Legend

Postby woodchuck10 » Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:46 pm

winner-within wrote:I'm sure 4-winds has passion also!!!

Well you can see all that passion when your Tornadoes play the Indians in the consolation bracket haha
woodchuck10
NDPreps All-Conference

Previous

Return to Boys