Top Players 2012-2013 Season

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Top Players 2012-2013 Season

Postby EHS1998 » Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:27 pm

Starting a new thread to talk about some of the top players this year. Talking about more than just high scorere but players that impact the game in a variety of aspects.

Of course you have to mention the usual suspects of Jake Hagler, Daniel Grande, Houston Lavacheck, Jordan Haselau, Ellery Bresnahan, Trevor Zacher, Donovon Lambert, Jacob Volk and many many more that are certainly deserving of discussion.

One player that I think deserves some recognition as a top Class B player in the state is Britton Bussman from Milnor. Up to this point, I havent heard him mentioned a lot with the best players in the state but after watching him tonight on BEK and hearing about how he is playing this year, I think he deserves to be in the discussion. He hasreally blosommed into a special player, in my opinion. A long 6'3 with 3 point range and the ability to get to the rim, also a very good passer and solid defender. He is averaging in the 24-25 ppg range and I am betting averages in the 8 rpg to 4-5 apg range. A very good all around player who has made significant strides from a pretty good sophomore campaign. I am a big Jeff Illies fan as well but I really think Bussman is a better all around player, with absolutely no disrespect meant.

Interested in others thoughts on any of these players or anyone else you feel is deserving of mention due to their impact on the game.
Last edited by EHS1998 on Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
We plan and God laughs.
EHS1998
NDPreps Legend

Re: Top Players 2012-2013 Season

Postby gominers » Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:14 am

Jacob Volk from Trinity needs to be added to the list.
gominers
NDPreps Starter

Postby EHS1998 » Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:45 am

gominers wrote:Jacob Volk from Trinity needs to be added to the list.

Agreed. My mistake.
We plan and God laughs.
EHS1998
NDPreps Legend

Postby ticket0115 » Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:31 am

Kevin Klemisch TL-MM 6'7 post averages dbl dbl ish PTS and reb but is second scoring option on his own team. Would like to see him become more physical down low but a good hs player with college upside.
ticket0115
NDPreps Starter

Postby ILoveBaseball21 » Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:38 pm

How about the kid from DV-E?
ILoveBaseball21
NDPreps Starter

Postby baloncesto » Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:24 pm

EHS1998 wrote:Starting a new thread to talk about some of the top players this year. Talking about more than just high scorere but players that impact the game in a variety of aspects.

Of course you have to mention the usual suspects of Jake Hagler, Daniel Grande, Houston Lavacheck, Jordan Haselau, Ellery Bresnahan, Trevor Zacher, Donovon Lambert, Jacob Volk and many many more that are certainly deserving of discussion.

One player that I think deserves some recognition as a top Class B player in the state is Britton Bussman from Milnor. Up to this point, I havent heard him mentioned a lot with the best players in the state but after watching him tonight on BEK and hearing about how he is playing this year, I think he deserves to be in the discussion. He hasreally blosommed into a special player, in my opinion. A long 6'3 with 3 point range and the ability to get to the rim, also a very good passer and solid defender. He is averaging in the 24-25 ppg range and I am betting averages in the 8 rpg to 4-5 apg range. A very good all around player who has made significant strides from a pretty good sophomore campaign. I am a big Jeff Illies fan as well but I really think Bussman is a better all around player, with absolutely no disrespect meant.

Interested in others thoughts on any of these players or anyone else you feel is deserving of mention due to their impact on the game.

I watched that game as well.. Milnor looked pretty impressive but I agree.. Britton Bussman is one of the better players in the state
Remember...there is always a little boy in the stands that wants to be just like you, don't disappoint him.
baloncesto
NDPreps Starter

Postby Run4Fun2009 » Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:31 pm

Some Top Players (IMO)
Ellery Bresnahan
Jordan Haselau
Britton Bussman
Jeff Illies
Jacob Hagler
Daniel Grande
Adam Peltier
Tanner Holte
Houston Lavachek
Jacob Volk
Stetson Carr
Trevor Zacher
Taylor Zentner
Syris Jenson
Tyler Bates
Donovan Lambert

I'm sure there are more that I might be forgetting...but these are the ones that came to my mind.
Run4Fun2009
NDPreps The King

Postby baloncesto » Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:03 pm

Run4Fun2009 wrote:Some Top Players (IMO)
Ellery Bresnahan
Jordan Haselau
Britton Bussman
Jeff Illies
Jacob Hagler
Daniel Grande
Adam Peltier
Tanner Holte
Houston Lavachek
Jacob Volk
Stetson Carr
Trevor Zacher
Taylor Zentner
Syris Jenson
Tyler Bates
Donovan Lambert

I'm sure there are more that I might be forgetting...but these are the ones that came to my mind.

Who do you think will make the All-State teams?
Remember...there is always a little boy in the stands that wants to be just like you, don't disappoint him.
baloncesto
NDPreps Starter

Postby ClassBEast » Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:06 am

Congrats to Ellery Bresnahan for scoring his 1000th point against Linton-HMB last night!
ClassBEast
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby baloncesto » Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:09 am

EHS1998 wrote:Starting a new thread to talk about some of the top players this year. Talking about more than just high scorere but players that impact the game in a variety of aspects.

I made the journey to milnor last night because it was 1 vs 2 in the district. Both teams have some players that are going to be very good in the future. Britton Bussman scored 21 in the first half and played about 4 minutes in the second half. Wyatt Mund has some of the best post moves and quickness for a big guy that i have seen in a while. His brother landon struggled wit his shot last night but had some excellent passes. On the other side, carter Mauch is going to be a stud as he gets older. He is a strong kid with a good shot. I think Carter and the other Mauch (Sam) deserve to be all district with their play this year. One more thing about Hankinson, they have a very very talented freshman class.
baloncesto
NDPreps Starter

Postby senser » Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:16 pm

Who are the ones that project to be good college prosepcts and where?
senser
NDPreps Starter

Postby sportsforlife24 » Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:33 am

You gotta put archer in there i would think had 42 against the number 6 team in state and he has been putting up good numbers all season long.
sportsforlife24
NDPreps Reserve

Postby happymom2013 » Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:25 pm

How about that Thompson kid from Tioga, I have seen him play and I think he has some talent.
happymom2013
NDPreps Rookie

Postby Indy5 » Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:38 pm

happymom2013 wrote:How about that Thompson kid from Tioga, I have seen him play and I think he has some talent.

Not for this thread
Indy5
NDPreps Legend

Return to Boys