District 5 in 2009

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Re: District 5 in 2009

Postby sportsmarketing20 » Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:53 pm

here's how i see the district standings next year.

1. Edgeley-Kulm
2. Central Prairie
3. LMM
4. Ellendale
5. BCN
6. PBK
7. LaMoure
sportsmarketing20
NDPreps Starter

Postby Michigan12 » Sat Apr 05, 2008 4:29 pm

I am sick of hearing kids like Christ or anyone else that has not played varsity before. Let's talk about kids that actually have proved things like Bartlett, Heinze, Knodel, Moser, Carpenter, Cale Thomas, Charlie Taylor, Hamar, Limestad. People that have proved by playing.
Michigan12
NDPreps Starter

Postby Michigan12 » Sat Apr 05, 2008 4:32 pm

My predictions
1. Central Prairie
2. BCN
3. LMM
4. PBK
5. E/K
6. Lamoure
7. Ellandale
Michigan12
NDPreps Starter

Postby poweraidman » Sat Apr 05, 2008 5:32 pm

bcn wont be 2 they will be lucky to be 4th, hienze and bartlett didnt impress me last year and its not gonna change this year, all they proved was that they needed sizer.
poweraidman
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby NC_408 » Tue Apr 08, 2008 12:17 pm

poweraidman wrote:bcn wont be 2 they will be lucky to be 4th, hienze and bartlett didnt impress me last year and its not gonna change this year, all they proved was that they needed sizer.

So whats it take to impress you poweraidman numbers like adam randalls. Your so high and mighty about that knudson scrub and he is not even close to Heinze and Bartlett. Those two are great players and im kinda starting to think that you are just jealous because you will never be half the player that Bartlett and Heinze are. You need to just face the facts that they are better than all yur little homies from Kulm. And they needed sizer huh so thats why their numbers were better without him. They didnt need sizer the team did. These two can play and you know it.
NC_408
NDPreps Starter

Postby BballFan1307 » Tue Apr 08, 2008 12:18 pm

NC_408 wrote:
poweraidman wrote:bcn wont be 2 they will be lucky to be 4th, hienze and bartlett didnt impress me last year and its not gonna change this year, all they proved was that they needed sizer.

So whats it take to impress you poweraidman numbers like adam randalls. Your so high and mighty about that knudson scrub and he is not even close to Heinze and Bartlett. Those two are great players and im kinda starting to think that you are just jealous because you will never be half the player that Bartlett and Heinze are. You need to just face the facts that they are better than all yur little homies from Kulm. And they needed sizer huh so thats why their numbers were better without him. They didnt need sizer the team did. These two can play and you know it.

better numbers, because they shot more, not because they were better. the teams record wasnt better.
BballFan1307
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby NC_408 » Tue Apr 08, 2008 2:13 pm

BballFan1307 wrote:
NC_408 wrote:

better numbers, because they shot more, not because they were better. the teams record wasnt better.

Yeah the teams's record wasn't better why do you think i said the team needed sizer. Bartlett and Heinze dont need sizer to be successful. Bartlett hit 26 threes 35% and he only played half of the year and he averaged 5 steals a game. Heinze stepped up big after bartlett couldnt play and had a good year. But I have a question for you they shot more and percentages got better as well so does that mean that they were not better? That doesn't make sense if you shoot more than someone but yur percentages are still better then wouldn't that make you a better player?
NC_408
NDPreps Starter

Postby BballFan1307 » Tue Apr 08, 2008 2:24 pm

NC_408 wrote:
BballFan1307 wrote:
NC_408 wrote:

Yeah the teams's record wasn't better why do you think i said the team needed sizer. Bartlett and Heinze dont need sizer to be successful. Bartlett hit 26 threes 35% and he only played half of the year and he averaged 5 steals a game. Heinze stepped up big after bartlett couldnt play and had a good year. But I have a question for you they shot more and percentages got better as well so does that mean that they were not better? That doesn't make sense if you shoot more than someone but yur percentages are still better then wouldn't that make you a better player?

Heinze- 12 ppg 4 rpg 2 apg 30 % 3pfg 42% 2pfg 65 % ft 2.5 to p/g

not as good as you make him sound
BballFan1307
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby Michigan12 » Wed Apr 09, 2008 8:17 am

if you think that BCN's Bartlett and Heinze are that good you need to think again. They are overrated.
I messed up on my picks it was supposed to be
1.CP
2. LMM
3. BCN
My mistake Bartlett and Heinze are not that great
Michigan12
NDPreps Starter

Postby NC_408 » Wed Apr 09, 2008 2:35 pm

BballFan1307 wrote:
NC_408 wrote:
BballFan1307 wrote:
NC_408 wrote:

Yeah well yur from hope-page so of course your gonna talk him down so i dont really care what you say. They're both exceptionally good players.
NC_408
NDPreps Starter

Postby bballfan_05 » Wed Apr 09, 2008 3:34 pm

NC_408 wrote:
BballFan1307 wrote:
NC_408 wrote:
BballFan1307 wrote:
NC_408 wrote:

Yeah well yur from hope-page so of course your gonna talk him down so i dont really care what you say. They're both exceptionally good players.

Average players with average stats. period.
bballfan_05
NDPreps All-State

Postby BballFan1307 » Wed Apr 09, 2008 8:02 pm

bballfan_05 wrote:
NC_408 wrote:
BballFan1307 wrote:
NC_408 wrote:
BballFan1307 wrote:
NC_408 wrote:

Average players with average stats. period.

hahahaha...from hope-page huh? okay... and i'm not talkin the down...hes a good player, just not as good as some other sophomores in the state like you think.
BballFan1307
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby sportsmarketing20 » Fri Apr 11, 2008 2:43 pm

so what is everyone elses predictions for this district next year? who do you think will come out on top?
sportsmarketing20
NDPreps Starter

Postby gatorademan » Fri Apr 11, 2008 3:00 pm

1. LMM
2. Central Prarie
3. Edgeley-Kulm
4. BCN
5. PBK
6. LaMoure
7. Ellendale
gatorademan

Postby bballfan7 » Fri Apr 11, 2008 8:18 pm

1. Central Prairie
2. LMM
3. E/K
4. PBK
5. BCN
6. Ellendale
7. Lamoure
bballfan7
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby poweraidman » Sun Apr 13, 2008 9:53 pm

gatorademan wrote:1. LMM
2. Central Prarie
3. Edgeley-Kulm
4. BCN
5. PBK
6. LaMoure
7. Ellendale

the top 3 will be a tossup, but i would guess central prarie, ellendale will beat lamoure, lamoure will take last, oh btw nice name ha ha
poweraidman
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby cubs fan » Thu Apr 17, 2008 11:54 pm

1. LMM
2.BCN
3. Ellendale
4. Central Prarie
5. PBK
6. LaMoure
7. Edgely/Kulm

Will be interesting to see who is the closest to being right
cubs fan
NDPreps Reserve

Postby sportsmarketing20 » Sun Apr 20, 2008 9:37 pm

there is no way that edgeley/kulm will be in seventh and ellendale won't be third and central prairie is going to finish towards the top.
sportsmarketing20
NDPreps Starter

Postby poweraidman » Sun Apr 20, 2008 9:57 pm

cubs fan wrote:1. LMM
2.BCN
3. Ellendale
4. Central Prarie
5. PBK
6. LaMoure
7. Edgely/Kulm

lol wow, e/k, central prarie will finish better than 4 no question, man ....i dont even know what do say to this crazy post.
poweraidman
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby NC_408 » Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:28 pm

poweraidman wrote:
cubs fan wrote:1. LMM
2.BCN
3. Ellendale
4. Central Prarie
5. PBK
6. LaMoure
7. Edgely/Kulm

lol wow, e/k, central prarie will finish better than 4 no question, man ....i dont even know what do say to this crazy post.

EK will be no higher than fifth imo. They have not played together and it will take them a while to mend. They have the talent to be in the top three but i just don't see it happening in the first year of the co op. This is how i see the district playing out.
1.LMM-Brandvold,Carpenter, and Limesand will be tough with tollefson helping them out.
2.CP-Moser,Knodle, Heinrich,and Fayville are gonna push CP into the two spot
3.BCN-Heinze and bartlett. Also Magee and Bauman in the post.
4.Ellandale-Hamar,Reisenauer.
5.EK-Berg,taylor,erickson
6.Lamoure-stemen,dunn, and aperle. I think this team could finish as high as 4 but as low as 7
7.PBK-Thomas,Bennett. Could finish anywhere from 4 to seven but i see them finishing 7.
Last edited by NC_408 on Thu Apr 24, 2008 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NC_408
NDPreps Starter

Postby poweraidman » Wed Apr 23, 2008 10:58 pm

do you know who got in the region championship, south border, that was their first year as a co-op too, i dont think the co-op is going to make a difference, the kids know each other well they play together in football. they are gonna do better then what people think, knudson will lead them pretty far i think,..and bcn isnt going to be that good, they will be lucky to get the 5th spot
poweraidman
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Michigan12 » Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:49 pm

any thoughts on who the district senior of the year is and even the best player in the district
Michigan12
NDPreps Starter

Postby basketballer » Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:52 pm

Senior POY-Limesand-LMM or Fayville-CP will be the front runners going into the season.
basketballer

Postby cubs fan » Fri Apr 25, 2008 10:19 pm

[quote]lol wow, e/k, central prarie will finish better than 4 no question, man ....i dont even know what do say to this crazy post.[quote]

Poweraidman, Why is this crazy? Knudson is a good player one of the best in the district but you need more than that. Ellendale was in transition last year still played CP with in 4 anyones game. Reisenauer and Morrisey were both out with injuries.E/k will be short this year not only in height but also in talent. Don't sell LaMoure short Stemen is the best player in the district
cubs fan
NDPreps Reserve

Postby sportsmarketing20 » Sat Apr 26, 2008 1:56 pm

cubs fan. you must have something against edgeley/kulm, because saying that they dont have talent. thats bologna. lets just watch and see how this upcoming year plays out and we'll see who's right.
sportsmarketing20
NDPreps Starter

PreviousNext

Return to Boys