FOUR WINDS!!!!

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby indiandrumhopper » Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:16 am

fruit snack wrote:DT will pound FW just like they did last yr in the state tournament

Fruit cup is just mad because FW boys pounded on his teams all year long and he knows that.  FW by ten.
Last edited by indiandrumhopper on Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
indiandrumhopper

Postby fruit snack » Mon Mar 12, 2007 2:08 pm

indiandrumhopper wrote:
fruit snack wrote:DT will pound FW just like they did last yr in the state tournament

Fruit cup is just mad because FW boys pounded on his teams all year long and he knows that.  FW by ten.

easy drumhop  i just like bb and like to see upsets
Last edited by fruit snack on Mon Mar 12, 2007 2:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fruit snack

Postby lutzey_14 » Mon Mar 12, 2007 2:15 pm

I agree 100%
lutzey_14
NDPreps Rookie

Postby Mr. Knowitall » Mon Mar 12, 2007 5:25 pm

lutzey_14 wrote:

I agree 100%

Four Winds is way too good of a team to get pounded this year.  Last year they were in a kind of "just happy to be here" type of thing.  This year is a whole different story, they're looking to bring home the state B championship.
Experience tells you what to do; confidence allows you to do it.
Mr. Knowitall
NDPreps Starter

Postby region1 football » Mon Mar 12, 2007 5:33 pm

hopefully we get to see someone throw it down this weekend;).
region1 football
NDPreps Starter

Postby pacod » Mon Mar 12, 2007 8:28 pm

region1 football wrote:hopefully we get to see someone throw it down this weekend;).

You just might be able to......cj ironheart can throw it down.
pacod

Postby ndtaterman » Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:37 pm

I think this state tournament might be wide open this year.  We had two powerhouses with Trinity an MPCG last year who were a level above everybody last year. From what I have seen and heard that is'nt the case this year.  I have seen 4 Winds play several times this year.  They are a very good team but I don't think as good as last year.   BCN I thought did not have a chance of making it to state but  they are peaking at the right time.  I think if the right team puts 3 fantastic games together they will win it .  There is no real favorite this year.. Remember 4 Winds fans that Lamoure beat BCN by 30 in the regular season. Just a thought... Don't overlook anybody now.  They are a whole different team with alot of confidence now.  Also can handle the press 500% times better than earlier in the season.
Last edited by ndtaterman on Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ndtaterman
NDPreps Starter

Postby Aaronih » Tue Mar 13, 2007 5:57 am

4-winds (indian power)..all the way baby..
be a leader not a follower..
Aaronih
NDPreps Starter

Postby Aaronih » Tue Mar 13, 2007 5:58 am

Aaronih wrote:4-winds (indian power)..all the way baby..
Aaronih
NDPreps Starter

Postby fruit snack » Tue Mar 13, 2007 6:17 am

is there a special purpose for this pic....i think we all no what he looks like
fruit snack

Postby Aaronih » Tue Mar 13, 2007 6:21 am

fruit snack wrote:is there a special purpose for this pic....i think we all no what he looks like

HATER,,honestly dude i feel sorry for ya, uknow we are underdogs too, u said u cheer for the upsets so yur cheering for 4-winds, uknow they are playing the defending state champs..hop on borad buddy..i'll drop u off on yur corner when we beat DT...
Aaronih
NDPreps Starter

Postby fruit snack » Tue Mar 13, 2007 6:23 am

Aaronih wrote:
fruit snack wrote:is there a special purpose for this pic....i think we all no what he looks like

HATER,,honestly dude i feel sorry for ya, uknow we are underdogs too, u said u cheer for the upsets so yur cheering for 4-winds, uknow they are playing the defending state champs..hop on borad buddy..i'll drop u off on yur corner when we beat DT...

hahaha ya....no i wouldnt mind them representing region 4, go win it.......i supposldy got a seat saved 4 me in the 4winds section, so ill be there
fruit snack

Postby Aaronih » Tue Mar 13, 2007 6:50 am

i'm just playing fruit snack.
Aaronih
NDPreps Starter

Postby ClassBballa » Tue Mar 13, 2007 8:56 am

Aaronih wrote:

i know you lost to them last year, but being number one in the last pole, i wouldn't call you underdogs. Go FW!!
We can't win at home. We can't win on the road. I just can't figure out where else to play!

I went to a fight the other night and a hockey game broke out.
ClassBballa
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Indians Alumni » Wed Mar 14, 2007 4:27 am

Mr. Knowitall wrote:
lutzey_14 wrote:

I agree 100%

Four Winds is way too good of a team to get pounded this year.  Last year they were in a kind of "just happy to be here" type of thing.  This year is a whole different story, they're looking to bring home the state B championship.

I agree with you, they had a team that never experience State, the last time they did it was like in the 49s or 50s.  So I think they have that under the belt this year, they have been there, that goes for the coaches too!  I mean, this year they are prepared and have a game plan!  I am picking FW in a blow out! 
It's just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat people up. ~Muhammed Ali
Indians Alumni
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby fruit snack » Wed Mar 14, 2007 6:07 am

Indians Alumni wrote:
Mr. Knowitall wrote:
lutzey_14 wrote:

I agree 100%

I agree with you, they had a team that never experience State, the last time they did it was like in the 49s or 50s.  So I think they have that under the belt this year, they have been there, that goes for the coaches too!  I mean, this year they are prepared and have a game plan!  I am picking FW in a blow out! 

i think a blow out is stretching it....i think DT has alot more state experience than FW does.....so there coaches and players will be more prepared than FW, its gonna be a close game
fruit snack

Postby fruit snack » Wed Mar 14, 2007 6:07 am

Indians Alumni wrote:
Mr. Knowitall wrote:
lutzey_14 wrote:

I agree 100%

i think a blow out is stretching it....i think DT has alot more state experience than FW does.....so there coaches and players will be more prepared than FW, its gonna be a close game
fruit snack

Postby the messanger » Thu Mar 15, 2007 1:45 am

Let's go FourWinds lets get the job done, do  it for mike        
the messanger
NDPreps Reserve

Postby grizz » Thu Mar 15, 2007 7:41 pm

Good job indians, but titans proved themselves tonight. will someone give a little respect for a team who deserves it.
NDPreps All-Pro
grizz
NDPreps All-State

Postby project-pat » Thu Mar 15, 2007 7:44 pm

grizz wrote:Good job indians, but titans proved themselves tonight. will someone give a little respect for a team who deserves it.

agreed, Four Winds was out of it from the beginning. Ol' Marsh stepped up big time in the first couple minutes and hit those 2 3's and it was over from there. FW played the catch up the whole game, which they have not experienced all year.
Last edited by project-pat on Thu Mar 15, 2007 7:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
project-pat

Postby gator-nation » Fri Mar 16, 2007 7:55 pm

pacod wrote:
region1 football wrote:hopefully we get to see someone throw it down this weekend;).

You just might be able to......cj ironheart can throw it down.

hmm...was he the one on a wide open layup who decided to go do the ole finger role...and missed:shock:...he should slammed it, it probably would have changed the whole game.
gator-nation

Postby unc2 » Fri Mar 16, 2007 8:52 pm

Last edited by unc2 on Fri Mar 16, 2007 8:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
unc2
NDPreps Starter

Postby unc2 » Fri Mar 16, 2007 8:53 pm

Indians Alumni wrote:
Mr. Knowitall wrote:
lutzey_14 wrote:

I agree 100%

Hmm good call IA i think you were a little of though
unc2
NDPreps Starter

Postby north_border_eagles2106 » Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:35 pm

FW didn't play bad against DT they just had an off game shooting the ball, it happens to anyone.  In North Border's game we had trouble knocking in some three's which ended up being the difference in that game.  Even with Nathaniel Packineau getting 14 points in the first quarter we were only down by 4 or 6 points so it didn't hurt us that he got off to a fast start.  Another thing, after 2 BCN games in this state tournament losing by a combined 62 points in two games, I don't think BCN would've made it out of District 4 to go to regionas. 
That's a lovely fur you're wearing. Perhaps I could find you some slippers made from the skins of innocent and defenseless baby seals!
north_border_eagles2106
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby rep » Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:25 am

north_border_eagles2106 wrote:FW didn't play bad against DT they just had an off game shooting the ball, it happens to anyone.  In North Border's game we had trouble knocking in some three's which ended up being the difference in that game.  Even with Nathaniel Packineau getting 14 points in the first quarter we were only down by 4 or 6 points so it didn't hurt us that he got off to a fast start.  Another thing, after 2 BCN games in this state tournament losing by a combined 62 points in two games, I don't think BCN would've made it out of District 4 to go to regionas. 

bcn playing at state and bcn that played in the district and region tourneys are just not comparable. in districts and regions barlett played out of his mind (for example the six threes he hit in the district championship).
rep

PreviousNext

Return to Boys