Four Winds vs. Leeds-Minn.

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby Indians Alumni » Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:50 am

ClassBballa wrote:Don't forget my coke and super rope.

I have it written on my hand, can't wash my hand all week now!
It's just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat people up. ~Muhammed Ali
Indians Alumni
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby ClassBballa » Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:52 am

Indians Alumni wrote:
ClassBballa wrote:Don't forget my coke and super rope.

I have it written on my hand, can't wash my hand all week now!

Thats good news!
We can't win at home. We can't win on the road. I just can't figure out where else to play!

I went to a fight the other night and a hockey game broke out.
ClassBballa
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby ClassBballa » Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:53 am

Oh, and congrats on 400  :user:
We can't win at home. We can't win on the road. I just can't figure out where else to play!

ClassBballa
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby ohiostate31 » Tue Feb 13, 2007 8:39 am

sorry i dont think that rj is gunna a wonderful night. When carrington played them a sophmore shut him down for 10 points.
ohiostate31

Postby The Schwab » Tue Feb 13, 2007 8:44 am

3rd game of the year, ML won by 16, balanced scoring....looks like he didnt need to score.
The Schwab
The Schwab
NDPreps Legend

Postby Stromer » Tue Feb 13, 2007 9:37 am

farmer wrote:
This game is so cool! The interest is huge.  I know that there is at least one ML fan (MG) coming up from the Twin cities by train just for the game.  The ML players love to play the FW kids.  The  ML players love a challenge.  Its simply amazing that Smith put together such a winnning program from a not so stellar b- squad last year.  Anything can happen. 
I hope that this game is good enough that they will be talking about it in 20yrs. 

Region tourney is up in the air.  Wells County and Langdon have both  improved a bunch.  Its up to who is healthy and who wants it most.

Ok...... :?
Hater of the NC$$

Increased D1 student fees? I'm all for it.

http://www.siouxsports.com
Stromer
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby nativegolfer » Tue Feb 13, 2007 9:44 am

Indians Alumni wrote:I will also be meeting up with a guy from South Dakota for the game.  We both enjoy great basketball.  Long trip, but well worth it

FYI:  I just reached 400!!!  I would like to thank NDP for letting me in!  They are to thank, not me

Is GK comin up? We might have to tailgate in the parking lot.   I don't care if it's -90!
Last edited by nativegolfer on Tue Feb 13, 2007 9:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
nativegolfer
NDPreps All-State

Postby Indians Alumni » Tue Feb 13, 2007 9:44 am

Yep
It's just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat people up. ~Muhammed Ali
Indians Alumni
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby ClassBballa » Tue Feb 13, 2007 10:38 am

ohiostate31 wrote:sorry i dont think that rj is gunna a wonderful night. When carrington played them a sophmore shut him down for 10 points.

you serously should stop talking up carrington, they haven't beat anybody good or done anything impressive

ClassBballa
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby indiandrumhopper » Tue Feb 13, 2007 10:44 am

ClassBballa wrote:
ohiostate31 wrote:sorry i dont think that rj is gunna a wonderful night. When carrington played them a sophmore shut him down for 10 points.

you serously should stop talking up carrington, they haven't beat anybody good or done anything impressive

Why do we have to stop taking about Carrington. Were just talking about the stats like you guys  do all the time.
Last edited by indiandrumhopper on Tue Feb 13, 2007 10:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
indiandrumhopper

Postby fruit snack » Tue Feb 13, 2007 10:48 am

carrington will be lucky to make regions....and if they do make regions they will be out the first game anyway
fruit snack

Postby Indians Alumni » Tue Feb 13, 2007 10:54 am

indiandrumhopper wrote:
ClassBballa wrote:

Why do we have to stop taking about Carrington. Were just talking about the stats like you guys  do all the time.

wow!  This is FW vs Leeds - Minn.  Thank you ClassbBalla
Indians Alumni
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby indiandrumhopper » Tue Feb 13, 2007 10:55 am

I predict that Four Winds wins by 10 or 15 pts. But the game will be close until 3 or 4 quater in the game.
indiandrumhopper

Postby fruit snack » Tue Feb 13, 2007 10:57 am

indiandrumhopper wrote:I predict that Four Winds wins by 10 or 15 pts. But the game will be close until 3 or 4 quater in the game.

HAHAHAHHAHA....
fruit snack

Postby indiandrumhopper » Tue Feb 13, 2007 11:00 am

fruit snack wrote:carrington will be lucky to make regions....and if they do make regions they will be out the first game anyway

Hay Fruit Snack I was just wondering if your still buying the FW fans something at Mcdonald at the game Saturday.
indiandrumhopper

Postby ClassBballa » Tue Feb 13, 2007 11:07 am

indiandrumhopper wrote:
fruit snack wrote:carrington will be lucky to make regions....and if they do make regions they will be out the first game anyway

Hay Fruit Snack I was just wondering if your still buying the FW fans something at Mcdonald at the game Saturday.

I wonna come too. I will have 2 double cheeseburgers off the dollar menu please.

ClassBballa
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby rumbles » Tue Feb 13, 2007 12:42 pm

ClassBballa wrote:
indiandrumhopper wrote:

I wonna come too. I will have 2 double cheeseburgers off the dollar menu please.

This has nothing to do with the game
rumbles
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby rumbles » Tue Feb 13, 2007 12:43 pm

fruit snack wrote:
rumbles wrote:M-L will be coming off a game the night before and tuesday wonder if that might be a factor with a busy week

they play lakota i beleive....that will just get them warmed up....look out FW

they should be able to handle Lakota pretty easily
rumbles
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby ClassBballa » Tue Feb 13, 2007 12:50 pm

rumbles wrote:
ClassBballa wrote:
indiandrumhopper wrote:

This has nothing to do with the game

and also nothing to do with you

ClassBballa
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby ace » Tue Feb 13, 2007 3:53 pm

well i just wanna wish good luck to both teams ... and hopefully its a good game, which i think it will be
Last edited by ace on Wed Feb 14, 2007 6:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ace
NDPreps Starter

Postby rep » Tue Feb 13, 2007 3:56 pm

as with every other time players' legal situations have come up, they have no place on this board.
rep

Postby NATURAL TALENT » Wed Feb 14, 2007 6:37 pm

7.  Please don't discuss legal problems on here, its just not the appropriate place to talk about these things.

8.  You should not use the forum to perpetuate rumors of any kind, this is not the appropriate venue for such activity and is not in the spirit of good sportsmanship.

NATURAL TALENT
NDPreps All-State

Postby NBE2007 » Wed Feb 14, 2007 6:40 pm

Ahh i see why my post was deleted then...
Last edited by NBE2007 on Wed Feb 14, 2007 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NBE2007

Postby ClassBballa » Thu Feb 15, 2007 4:23 am

well anyways.......... i hope it is a great game, and let the three ball fly!!

ClassBballa
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby rabbits » Thu Feb 15, 2007 5:14 am

RJ may not have had a good night that night, but it's not like he had to.  When it comes down to pressure plays, Darling will definetely come through for his team.  I think RJ will have an alright night...
"I can accept failure, but I can't accept not trying." Michael Jordan
rabbits
NDPreps Reserve

PreviousNext

Return to Boys